HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Jensen Ackles @JensenAckles  

Thank you UK! #Asylum14 #SPNfamily yall were amazing. Thank u for your stories and hugs. #inspirarion @jarpad

Embedded image permalink

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

Me and @JensenAckles had the best day with everybody at #Asylum14 can't wait to see Yall tomorrow!!

Embedded image permalink

Curtis Armstrong @curtisisbooger  

Thanks to #Asylum14 for a delirious weekend with the most amazing fans in the world! We are a very lucky little troupe of players! @cw_spn

Gen and Jared wiping each other's faces #Asylum14

Orlando Jones @TheOrlandoJones  

I'm not crying. You're crying. #SPNfamily #Asylum14

p.s credit to twitters😆feel free to post any more stuff u get😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail

Genevieve Padalecki @realGpad  

@22Cate loves her brain @loveyourbrain #Asylum14 SO COOL!!

Mark Sheppard @Mark_Sheppard  

Just "coming to". Thanks, everybody. @RogueEvents #Asylum14 I love bob.

HaymurS thumbnail

izzy @heIlhounds  

I WENT TO JENSEN 1ST & WHEN I GOT 2 JARED HE SAID "He signed on me, asshole! Just kidding I love him" JSJS #Asylum14

Gen wants Jared to have a ponytail but she said she loves him in any look

Jensen almost got the role of Christian Grey in 50 shades without auditioning #Asylum14

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Gen "I'm the biggest clutz ever" Jared "She falls a lot!" #Asylum14

Maisie SPN @SpnMaisieDaisy  

JDM was amazing at #Asylum14. My heart breaks for him having to fly home and say goodbye to his beloved pup Bisou. :(

Embedded image permalink

Jared & Jensen have plans to continue the always keep fighting movement. Nothing specific though #Asylum14

Orlando about Jared's belt "that belt smells like lavender and Jesus!" #Asylum14

HaymurS thumbnail
Jared "Now that my hair is not weighing down my head I feel cool and airy!" #Asylum14
Jared borrowed Gen's hairband to do his David Beckham man bun! Lol #Asylum14

" Misha stole my wife!" #Asylum14

What Jared loves most about Gen is her patience. "She helps me always keep fighting" #Asylum14

Fan asks what's Jared's favorite thing about Gen #Asylum14
"She is the worlds best mother" #Asylum14

Fan asks what Jared thinks about Charlie's death. #Asylum14

"I was very sad about Charlie, but it's Supernatural." #Asylum14

Jared would sell his soul for his family! #Asylum14

Jared "I cheaply steal stuff from set every season... Don't record this!" Lol #Asylum14

"Part of Sam will always love Jess... But part of him will always love Ruby... The more current part" #Asylum14

Jared "I kind of have an elephant memory... And Sam is very similar." #Asylum14

In New York Minute he kept trying to pull his towel up & production wanted him to pull it down #Asylum14

Jared said he signed a pic of himself at 21 at a red carpet wearing a backpack. LOL #Asylum14

Fan asks if you could delete one thing from the internet what would it be? #Asylum14
Jared said he's got some pretty embarrassing photoshoots out there. But Jensen's are worse #Asylum14

Gen emailing vid of Jared to the kids "hahaha daddy's stupid" #Asylum14

Fan asking Jared to tell his Michael jackson joke! #Asylum14
Billie Jean was playing and he "moonwalked" like he was actually on the moon! Lol #Asylum14

*******************************(all above jared panel)********************

Misha asking Jared to slip his hat off slowly back to front LOL #Asylum14

Jensen- 'I've never thought of getting a Star Wars tattoo' Jared- 'Lets do it!!!!' Both- 'TWIIINNNSSSIIIEEES' #Asylum14

Men take note. Jensen left Daneel 3 cards from him, JJ AND their dogs for Mother's Day!! #Asylum14

What does Mary think about Adam? Sam "...Who?" Haha! She gets it! #Asylum14
Sam "Mary would probably feel sorry for Adam in hell but her priority would be her boys" #Asylum14

Curtis about Charlie dying "If I had killed her - I would be dead." Glad he wasn't a part of it! Haha #Asylum14

Curtis "The one word that epitomises Metatron is smarmy." #Asylum14

Fan to Curtis "I know a lot of people don't like your character, but we all love you here." cheers! #Asylum14

Jensen put a gum wrapper in Brad Creasser's eye piece. He hurt his eye and Jensen felt bad lol #Asylum14 

Jared and Jensen say that a lot of the pranks on set fall on Brad Creasser! #Asylum14

Jeff doing an impression "Can I stick my tongue in your mouth?" Followed by "no you can't Jensen!" #Asylum14 lol

Jeff on set kisses women ask "what kind of kiss do you wanna do? Can I put my tongue in your mouth" #Asylum14

Jared says the most awkward scenes are sex scenes - crew guys 5 feet away whilst naked. #Asylum14

Fan asks who would win in a fight - Demon Dean or Demon Sam? #Asylum14
Jared "I can run faster scared than you can pissed." #Asylum14

Jensen "I HAVE EXORCISED THE DEMONS!" #Asylum14

Finished the exorcism with "The end." #Asylum14

Jared "I've been an angel already" JDM "You're still and angel!" Aww haha #Asylum14

If Dean was invisible. JA "I think it's pretty obvious - Any girls locker room will do!" #Asylum14

JDM "I feel like dads been gone long enough. It's been nice to be back." (With the J's & Fans) #Asylum14

HaymurS thumbnail
JDM's favourite ep is shadow, because John and his boys were together. & it was Kim Manners #Asylum14
Jensen "I'm a big DEAN fan... From Gilmore Girls!" #Asylum14

Jared "I'm a big Gadreel fan, and in the end he did the right thing." #Asylum14

Jared "I'm a big Gadreel fan, and in the end he did the right thing." Jensen "I can still use a shrikes." JDM stands in front of JA Jensen "I can still use a shield." JDM stands in front of JA Jensen "... A dad shield!" #Asylum14

.Jared "Would you rather Jensen play captain America or Captain Europe?" Haha! #Asylum14

Jensen "It's the Americans who've messed up the language." Crowd cheers! Ha! #Asylum14

Jensen "Sam should just end up killing Crowley, right?" #Asylum14

Fan asking Jensen why Dean always washes his face! Haha #Asylum14
Jared's doing a dramatic reenactment of Deans face washing. #Asylum14 Hot stuff! Haha!

Jeffrey "what do you do when a woman's burning on the ceiling" JP "you shoot her" #Asylum14

JDM sat in the middle of Jared and Jensen! JA "It's a Jeffrey Sandwich" #Asylum14

"I feel so pretty!!!!" #Asylum14
Embedded image permalink

JA "The season finale hasn't aired yet?" "NOOO" JA "Hehehheehehhehehe!" #Asylum14

In the S9 finale Jensen found it very difficult to play dead at the end and not breathe on camera. #Asylum14

They no longer wear black contacts. It's all visual fx painted in in post. #Asylum14

"Jared and I teamed up a long time ago and realised we were much better allies than enemies" #Asylum14

On playing with JJ "I turn into a big 4 year old basically." Lol #Asylum14

Jensen likes to play tricks on JJ, and loves hide & seek. #Asylum14

Jensen on dissing Danneel "It was a joke! Jeez! I can say what I want, SHE'S IN AMERICA!" #Asylum14

Jensen talking about his and Misha's resume-off in Rome! #Asylum14 said it was hilarious!

JA "I didn't do a lot of research into split personalities... I just talked to my wife a lot." Lol #Asylum14

Jensen didn't have Dean's watch on the Kathryn's last ep because he was at the driving range! #Asylum14

Jensen talking about being really comfortable with JP from the first day shooting in the library #Asylum14

#Asylum14 Sometimes I dream about doing crazy things... But now I have a daughter and I don't. Lol

Jensen bought a tiny little car that looked like an impala and gave it to JJ. #Asylum14

HaymurS thumbnail
Timothy Omundson @Omundson  

Creeper shot of @AlainaHuffman & @LaurenTom9000 on the way to #Asylum14.

Embedded image permalink

Travis Aaron WadeVerified account@TravisAaronWade

This is a true group of artists, friends & family. I love these gypsies. @cw_spn #asylum14 #spn #spnfamily

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs so nyc to c Genevieve after a long tym😊