Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

KY2 - Immense Potential. Lack Of Execution! (Page 5)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fawadbae

Much needed post. But I dnt like abhi n mukti track.

Thank you. Well, to each it's own Smile . I feel that if they were given proper screen space and time, their story would have been much better.

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Agree 100%  you have said what I feel.

I have watched every single show when it started providing promo looks bit interesting or the cost is and have stopped watching every single one of them some in first week some first month longest I stick with a show other then ky2 was ipkknd  even that went down the drain all because there are so much kitchen politics' negatives or characters turning good to bad or suddenly becoming so stupid its irritating to watch. ky2 is the only show I watch and love most of the time but lately with tracks like soha and pandit its Angry
I never skipped before soha track started even watched and liked manik sacrifice track  but with soha track I started to skip.
just hope cvs re watch old episode like I do almost every day and get some of the youth show feeling back which they can easily do with the cast they have and also move the story along by closing all open tracks. 
nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fawadbae

Much needed post. But I dnt like abhi n mukti track.
I liked abhi mukti track when it started and could have been much more fun realistic if handled better but instead they made a joke of cancer .
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

I will never understand why people get so emotional when it comes to discussing shows. They really need to learn to agree to disagree. Everybody has a different point of view and they have a full right to voice their opinions, no matter if we are of the same opinion or not. It just boggles my mind to see how quickly they can snap at you for daring to have an opinion but would stay mum over more important issues.

It's a fact. whether people like it or not, that Nandini's character graph has been gradually coming down since the initial episodes. Where at first she came off as strong willed and focused, now she just looks confused most of the time. It's as if she herself doesn't know what kind of a person she's supposed to be. At one point she wants something, at the other she'd completely deny even mentioning it. What's that about? Her emotions are all over the place lately. And that happened way before this kidnapping track. It's not that I don't "understand" her plight and condition right now. Yes, she has gone through something major, but it's not a life altering moment like people are assuming it to be. Those happened with, as you said, Mukti and Navya. Even Cabir. They went through incidents that have completely changed their lives and it's applaud worthy the way they are strongly handling all of it. Nandini being Nandini should not give her a ready made advantage to all the sympathies on this show. Other characters have gone through much worse and are coming out stronger. Why can't Nandini be the same? I for one do not like to see women being portrayed as fragile and vulnerable all the time. She needs time to heal, I know and understand that. But they are just going about it the wrong way. As I said, this show majorly lacks proper execution at the moment.

Don't worry. Voicing your opinions is never about getting majority votes. If people don't get why you're saying what you're saying, then that is their problem, not yours Smile

I'd probably get bashed after people read this comment too LOL . But frankly, I don't really care. People need to understand that if we criticize something, it's because we feel there is scop of improvement. Not because we get some sick satisfaction out of it. We are all after all fans of the same show!

Try to point that out and they jump at you saying you are not getting the point Pinch Some disagree politely, others lash at you and some others call u insane LOL The strange fact is majority seem to be biased for Nandini. They are selectively blind for her character and I fail to understand y this is the case. The argument I got was that she has gone through so much bottling it all up, that pandit incident broke her down finally Confused I agree the experience is traumatic but her reactions to it? Stern Smile They even came with a scientific chart to explain her actions. But what about other characters? Manik is living a lie literally by being his mother's son n the source of his existance is the reason of his shame. Isn't this a big issue? Mukti who saw her parents quarrel all the time sought love in a person for whom she was even willing to give up her friendship but she was dumb to do that? Confused She used sex as an outlet, so that gave them the right to bash her? Confused Cabir was struggling with his identity of a homosexual, was in a secret relation with his teacher who refused to go public while he had to part with his mom, the only family he ever had? The mother who had promised that she will love him no matter turned her back on him because she thinks its abnormal to be gay. This isn't a bigger issue? Nandini gets kidnapped and anyone who feels she is overreacting in the face of so many issues faced by others is being an insensitive jerk? Confused 

They showed her to be such a strong character and she was molested before too when she was being dragged by goons. Agreed they are different scenarios n she should be disturbed after the pandit incident but running away is not something I expected from her. Was this the same girl who was begging Manik to give them a chance and vowed to do anything to get back to him? One kidnapping incident and she is throwing all that away? She does not want to acknowledge their relation even? Confused Sorry I dont get this. I probably had many things to say after today's episode too but saying that will only get me branded as a lunatic and what not. I love all their scenes but only if I see them in a disconnected manner not as a whole. What will happen when Nyonika will play her games? She will breakdown then too? That is my only question right now. I am not saying she should pretend to be normal and jump around with Manik. Being a girl I understand she needs time and space but I found her reaction a little weird but then again point this out, then I am some nutter who doesn't wish to see sense.
Ainahbarbie Goldie
Ainahbarbie
Ainahbarbie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ainahbarbie

OMG

Fia di ...!!!! u here

can't belive

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Smile . I'm really sorry but I can't seem to recognize you? I've only just started using IF again so I can't really remember most of the usernames Embarrassed</font>

um anny (annysyed),we used to b frnds in DEK forum
u,Alisa,me,Riya ,soumya
Ainahbarbie Goldie
Ainahbarbie
Ainahbarbie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ainahbarbie

OMG

Fia di ...!!!! u here

can't belive

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Smile . I'm really sorry but I can't seem to recognize you? I've only just started using IF again so I can't really remember most of the usernames Embarrassed</font>
I'm anny(annysyed),we used to b frnds in DEK forum
u,me ,Alisa,riya,soumya

Go to top