Qubool Hai

IndiaTellyTalkies- Aahil to realize Sanams memory loss in QH

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Aahil to realize Sanam's memory loss in Qubool Hai

Set in backdrop of the picturesque McLeodGanj, Aahil will be thrilled to know that his loveSanam is alive, but what will happen when it dawns on him that she has lost her memory and considers herself someone else's wife.

Source informed that this high point in the show will bring in twist in the show where Aahil at nunnery realizes that Sanam no longer remembers her past with Aahil and is known with new name Jannat.But it is to be watched how Shaad will let go Jannat or not.

Otherside Karanvir Bohra found his fans in McLeodGanj Young Nuns who used to be great fans of Qubool Hai show and Karanvir before turning into nuns.Obviously this made Karanvir and Teejay Happy where they met them again and clicked pictures with them.

Do Keep up the space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Nafs.
am glad he comes to know that, she has lost it.😆
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

TFS Nafs.

am glad he comes to know that, she has lost it.😆

😆😆
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS nafs!kv fans r everywhr.its gd tht ahil get 2 knw sanam lost her memory.whn sm article said ahil will thnk she's jannat.i was lk wht?hw cudnt ahil realize she's memoryloss sanam.?nw hope ahil will undstnd nw tht sm liar misleading her.his sanam's brain dsnt recognize him bt her heart beat,feel 4 him.ths time ARI will fi8 for his love.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So he wont "buy" Shaad's story that this is his wife Jinnat? I guess he will know this IS Sanam with memory loss! The interesting part to see will be what Shaad will do when he realizes who Aahil actually is?

Well we know he has already decided he will "keep" Jannat! So I dont think how he will act will be of any surprise! 

Just waiting to see what happens in Dharamshala further and then what happens after, and how everyone ends up in Bhopal! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats what we have already predicted, 

But the catch point is That it would be so interesting to see how Will Sanam be pulled towards him with an attraction she wont be able to brush aside ðŸ˜³

Bas dont want Aahil to chase aroubd her this time. More interested to see  how she will fall for him ðŸ˜³

Wese to she already have ðŸ˜³
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

Where's the spoiler in this? ðŸ˜† We already know this stuff. 

Aahil thrilled to find Sanam is alive - when he sees her face. 

Then Shaad introduces Jannat to him as his wife. Result: Aahil is dumbfounded. 

We can already predict/ infer this from recent BTS. Nothing spoiler-ish about this. 

What I think is Aahil will at first definitely think she is Sanam. Try to probe her memories (as we have seen in the forum 32 BTS), then upon being told her name is Jannat, will try to distance himself. 

At least I hope that happens. Because if he is shown running after Jannat like a love sick puppy, I think it will weaken his character. Which I really don't want.

Please don't make Aahil a despo. ðŸ¤¢

Let Sanam do the running for a change. ðŸ˜‰

Exactlyyy My thouughts ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†