Kareena Was the First Choice For Bombay Velvet : Anurag Kashyap - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Now Anu would pester you to withdraw the statement. 
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amir wanted a big star..This was after Talaash?

every one wants a big star..
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought Anu was the first choice. I think Saif would have fit really good in the world of BV than Ranbir. Looks like Ranbir was really desperate to be in the movie so that Anurag switched from Ranveer to him as he was the bigger star. If BV flops guess Anurag pays for dumping one who really want it to do it for another actor just for the sake of the money.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: you2

Amir wanted a big star..This was after Talaash?

every one wants a big star..

2006 means before 3 Idiots. N Talaash 😆

Dono Hw aamir wrkd with Bebo in Talash then 😆

Kaash Kat ko recommend Kiya hota 200 crs hota movie

[quote] From Saif it moved to Aamir who wanted a bigger star, so we approached Katrina.[/quote]

Didn't Anu create a 'bakheda' over this?

awesomegurti thumbnail
First Saif Bebo ; but they knw their movies not wrkng ; saif out
Then Aamir Bebo ; bt Aamir rejected due to Bebo
wt hapn both rejected r Kat rejected ?Then HR Kat; both rejected
Finally Biru Anu

But didn't Anurag say Bebo rejected his movie Bcz of actors in KWK ?
She rejected with HR ?

Edited by awesomegurti - 8 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

But Aamir concentrates on critical acclaim only na y he rejected dono

Hold on! Anurag said that Amir was given it but he, Anurag wasn't convinced as Johny had to be a much younger actor. And it makes sense as part of the story is set in their teenage years.
HR didnt bother even reading it.. (it was at a time Anurag was not a much known name btw)
What happened with Saif I dunno.. they never said it clearly.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Mumbai: A few days back, there were reports claming that superstar-rivals SRK and Aamir were all set to share screen space in Danny Boyle's joint venture with Anurag Kashyap, Bombay Velvet'. But now, Bollywood's much-acclaimed filmmaker, Kashyap, has out rightly refuted rumours about Shah Rukh's association with the project.

"All that you have read about Bombay Velvet' is completely false. Danny and my eyes are fixed on Aamir and no one else. I'm certain that Aamir will love the script and would want to come on board. If Aamir does not take up the offer, we will look for someone else, but we are definitely not looking at Shah Rukh for this movie. We both feel Aamir is the best guy. We have not even thought about a back-up because we are hoping that we will be able to get Aamir," said Anurag.

Kashyap, who has been busy working on the script of the flick for several months now, added, "The script is finally locked and it's turned out different and nice. We begin casting as soon as we have the lead in place. We feel Aamir has the intensity and the depth to shoulder the movie all alone. Shah Rukh is a nice actor but this film is tailor-made for Aamir. We are narrating the film to Aamir in a couple of weeks. Danny won't be able to come down for it but is looking forward to Aamir's response."
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Mumbai: A few days back, there were reports claming that superstar-rivals SRK and Aamir were all set to share screen space in Danny Boyle's joint venture with Anurag Kashyap, Bombay Velvet'. But now, Bollywood's much-acclaimed filmmaker, Kashyap, has out rightly refuted rumours about Shah Rukh's association with the project.

"All that you have read about Bombay Velvet' is completely false. Danny and my eyes are fixed on Aamir and no one else. I'm certain that Aamir will love the script and would want to come on board. If Aamir does not take up the offer, we will look for someone else, but we are definitely not looking at Shah Rukh for this movie. We both feel Aamir is the best guy. We have not even thought about a back-up because we are hoping that we will be able to get Aamir," said Anurag.

Kashyap, who has been busy working on the script of the flick for several months now, added, "The script is finally locked and it's turned out different and nice. We begin casting as soon as we have the lead in place. We feel Aamir has the intensity and the depth to shoulder the movie all alone. Shah Rukh is a nice actor but this film is tailor-made for Aamir. We are narrating the film to Aamir in a couple of weeks. Danny won't be able to come down for it but is looking forward to Aamir's response."

Ok, So Anurag was pretty adamant about Aamir,,
TFS
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Aamir wanted a bigger star so moved to katrina
In 2006 kareena was way bigger star than katrina

Doesn't make sense