Warrior High

VibhArth OS : Never Let You Go

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone. First of all, this oneshot is dedicated to Zoya[Zoya_K], my dear friend. She threatened me to write a VibhArth OS or suffer her maar pitaai.
I didn't get time to edit it. So please you forgive my mistakes. And It's too long. I'm sorry for that too.Hope you guys like it. If you think it is good enough don't go away without letting me know.

N e v e r   L e t    Y o u   G o

"Congratulations Parth." Vibha beamed as she addressed Parth. A gentle yet warm glow mantled her face. Then fanned out to every atom of her consistence.

His eyes reciprocated the glow. They went soft, then ablze. As they always do. When she comes in to his field of vision.

Today was graduation day. After two years of  joy, tears, new friendships, enimity and evolution the warriors were moving ahead with their lives. Graduation also meant that it was time for them all to say their final goodbyes. 

"Happy graduation." She stretched out her hand her eyes focused off his eyes. She did want to avoid any possibility of  inconvenience, at the deadest in this crowd.

Parth clasped her hands. The instant his raw skin tincted hers he felt electrified.
It wasn't him alone. She underwent the vibrations streaming through her hands as well. Her hands were so soft, he noticed. And they'd  fit perfectly into his as if it was meant to be.She couldn't help but free her eyes into his. It was involuntary. Like a response to a much receipted Stimulus. 

Swiftly but unwillingly, she pulled away her hand. Her gaze fidgeted across the hall. No. No one must have noticed them in the huge swarm of people. And what if they did. She wasn't indulged in something illegal was she? But that was Vibha. She tried her best to keep safe. She wanted this job. It was her only hope.

And that is why she ignored him. That is why she ignored His feelings for her which were more than evident. At least to her. 
And more significantly her feelings for him. 

"Can I ask you something." he enounced.

"I can't hear you, it's too loud in here. Let's go out." She said pointing her index finger at the exit.

He nodded his head in approval. Together they made their way through the mass of people gathered in the assembly hall. 
At a point close to the exit  she was pushed back by a fat woman causing her to bounce in to Parth. Parth being responsive as he always is, placed both his hands at her shoulders to keep her from falling.

"Sorry." She breathed slumping her shoulders.

"It's okay." he retorted. "It wasn't your fault anyway."

Somehow after a bit of tussle, they were finally in the open.

"Parth, "you would be going to Oxford, won't you" she tried to sound cheerful. She definitely would have sounded that way but he knew her profoundly and sensed the tension in her voice.

"Yes Ma'm, the paperwork is already done." he responded.

"You deserve it Parth. I'm happy for you." she meant every word of it. "And don't call me Ma'm. I'm not your teacher anymore. You can call me Vibha." The words skidded from her mouth. 
It must have been his presence that made her so out of control. 

"Well Vibha, would you mind hanging out with me sometime next week?" He blurted out.

"Hang out?" she questioned him.

"Yes. I would be off to U.K soon. My mother would be shifting to Mumbai next week. I would be there too. You'd be in your home at Mumbai too. So, you know, I was thinking..." he trailed off. 
To his this was the only probably solution.
Considering the fact he has never asked any girl out before, he did pretty good for his first time.But if i will that means Vibha wasn't any girl to him. She is the one he'd spent the rest of his life with. 

He knew she was special. He also knew he had undeniable feelings for her. But that day, in the locker he pretty much cognizized the fact that she was the one for him.

"Parth" she spoke with an open gaze. "I have never heard a boy take marriage and his family seriously. You are a great guy."

His eyes widened slightly at her remark.

"What all do you want in your house?" She queried, her pupils dilating slightly.

"Well, it will be a small house. There will be a living room, a library, a playroom for the kids. A balcony too. And dogs. Lots of dogs." He replied shifting to his side so he can face her.

"But I like cats." she blundered.

"Okay. We'll have a cat too." he assured her.

"Great." she retorted wil a huge grin in her face. Suddenly her cheeks flushed crimson. Then dark red. 
God! 
She wasn't supposed to talk like this, not with her student. What would he think of her now.  It must be his presence she pondered. She would feel so out of control when she was with him. Discomfited she ran over to the door. 

Seeing her so affected he let out a smile. So the feelings were  mutual. She echoed his feelings too.

"It think that's pretty good. We are friends after all, aren't we" she reposted waking him from the spell she unknowingly cast on him.

"Oh, great." he retrieved himself after a pause."How about Thursday?"

"Thursday? That means five days from today?"

"Yes."

"Sure Parth. Why not." she gleamed. "I think we should go back inside."

"Lets do that." he said gleaming back.

She was in awe. Of his seamless form.  He wore a deep blue shirt, his sleeves rolled up halfway, few top buttonholes lay empty exposing the top corner of his chest. 
She knew he looked great. But she hadn't seen him much in anything else than the usual uniform of warrior high. Today, he was spectacular and she couldn't help but look on.

"What would you like to have?" he enquired handing her over the menu.
The place wasn't posh. It was warm and cozy. Just like him. She thought. The perfect place for a hangout.

"Pasta." she peeked at the menu card and then back at him.

"I like pasta too." He smiled back. He didn't smile often. But when he was with her he'd smile. A.l.w.a.y.s. She was his personal reason to smile.

"I'll be right back." He said gracing the corner of his mouth with his fingers. Then he reluctantly got up.

Her eyes followed him, till he vanished in the corner.

"Want some company beautiful?" The voice almost startled her. She gazed up to see a tall figure leaning on her. 

"Who are you?" she shot back raising from her posture.

"Come on." The guy said taking hold of her wrist. He smelled Alcohol and trouble.

"Leave me you..." Vibha struggled to free herself. The stranger tried to pull her closer. She tried to push him away. But she couldn't. He was too muscular for her.

Smash! A fist came pounding on the strangers face. 

"Parth" Vibha yelled in horror. Parth took the man by his collar and cornnered him.

His eyes erupting rage.

He clenched his fist and landed another blow on the chest. Then again on the face. His elbow spiking high in the air before he landed each blow.

"Parth! Stop." Vibha screamed. In mid-punch Parth withheld his fist and released the guy's shirt, letting him sink to the floor. He was breathing deeply when he turned around to look at her.

"Lets go." She said pulling him away from the place.

"You didn't have to do it." She stated munching on her ice cream. The faint glow of the sundown illuminated her features. 

"But he was hitting on you." He growled at her.

"So what if he was hitting on me. I know how to take care of myself." She spat back trying to gain some self respect.

"You were perfectly taking care of the situation before I stepped in." He countered.

"Yes I was. You didn't have to punch him to death. What if something happened to you?" She uttered trying to hold back her tears.

He was taken aback at first. Then his lips craved a smile. She admitted that she cared. For the first time.

"Were you worried about me?" he asked her.

"Yes." she replied.

He didn't  say a word. He drew a thick breath and stared at the horizon.

"Parth" she asked inching closer "When will you leave."

He paused. Then spoke out "Tomorrow."

"What, you are leaving tomorrow?"  she exclaimed. Shocked.

"Yes. Tomorrow evening." he retorted.

"Parth, I have something to tell you." she nervously glanced at him.

"I have something to tell you too. But not here" he replied taking her by her arm.

She was breathless as he led her into an enclosed space within the beach. 
There were roses. Everywhere.
Roses which matched the pink of her evening gown.

"It's so beautiful." She exhaled. 

"Just like you." he couldn't help but grin.

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

"Can I have a dance?" He stretched out his hand. She placed hers in his.

He seized her closer. Positioning her hands on his shoulders he wound  both his arms around her waist.

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum

They moved slowly. Yet gracefully. Her body was tingling. 

"Why do you care so much for me." He asked looking right at her eyes.

"I dont know." she managed to breath out before being melted by the smoldering intensity in his eyes.

Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

"Yes you do." He leaned in and whispered in her ears. His palm clutched the thin fabric of her dress.

She closed her eyes. The intimacy was too much for her. She had held them in, all  the feelings, they were tightly knitted in her heart. But she knew she would give in. To him, to their love. Did he love her? She wasn't sure. But he wasn't alien to any feelings that she possesed. She was certain of that.

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum

"Parth...I" She spoke opening her eyes gently.
He placed his finger on her lips forbiding her from speaking.

"I love you Vibha." he phrased gliding his hand above her elbow all the way up to her neck. 

"I love you too Parth." She responded back. She shut her eyes in anticipation.

His fingers traced the edges of her lips. Then slowly he cupped her face and angled his face in. She glanced at him. She was tounge tied. Her lips slightly parted.

O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

"Parth." she grasped.

He didn't hesitate any longer. He crashed his mouth on hers. 

The hesitation, the frustration of those two years burning in the severity of a kiss.

Racing hearts. Blazing emotions.

They could not live without each other.She was tied to him. His heart was sealed by hers. From the moment they met.

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Breathless. He reluctantly drew back his lips from hers. She coiled her hands around his neck. Then poised her forehead against his. 

They stood there. Defying every notion of  time. Breaking every terminal of mutual attraction. For what seemed like an eternity.

~|| T.h.e  E.n.d ||~
Edited by Destiny_rose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwalkers thumbnail
E P I L O G U E

The pale sunrays poked in through the window. It was early morning. 
I was still awake. In fact, I never slept.

My eyes were glassy. I tried rocking myself back and forth. No comfort.

Parth would be leaving tonight. I was happy that his future would be safe.
But I wasn't sure how I'd breathe without him.

The more I think about him leaving, the more the emptiness in my heart grows.

"Vibha." Dadi came in without knocking. "This is for you." 

She handed me two envelops.

"What is it Dadi?" 

Dadi didn't reply, instead she gave me her phone.

"Hello." I was curious.

"Morning." My heart stopped beating, almost for a moment, when his voice 

caressed my ears.

"Parth!" I exclaimed.

"Vibha, open the envelop." He was teasing me.

I scribbled off the first envelope. My eyes went wide when the word Oxford played 

before my eyes. Acceptance letter. Addressed to me.

"Parth?" I couldn't speak. My voice was trembling.

"Congratulations. You have received a scholarship at Oxford." He chuckled.

"But Parth."

"No worries. I also have  a part time job set for you.That is what the second envelope is for."

"But I didn't send."

"I know." He cut me off. "I applied for you. Did you think I'd leave you behind?"

I peeked at Dadi, who was grinning.

"Don't peek at dadi, she knows too." 

I was crying. Hard.

"Now we'll be going to oxford together. Now don't cry. You look old when you cry."

"Parth." I protested.

"Kidding. Your beautiful. So beautiful that you take my breath away even when you 

are not by my side." he replied.

"Bye Vibha. Until tonight." 

"I love you." I whispered.

"Love you too. I wont ever let you go." 

Dadi was smiling hard when she took back the phone from.

I had packing to do. Lots of it.

~|| The End ||~

I have written over my life to you.

You are my solace. My infinity.

My reason to breath.

A piece of me I was constantly searching for.

Now that I have you. 

I.Wont. Let.You.Go.

N.e.v.e.r

I.Will.Always.Hold.You.Close.

F.o.r.e.v.e.r

Share your views πŸ˜Š
Edited by Destiny_rose - 8 years ago
ParthAddictz thumbnail
Omg!
That was so amazing.

The best OS I have read so far.

Please write more on Vibharth. Soon.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww dhanu..
I jst loved it .it ws soo beautiful... Thank u dear...
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dhanya, I really don't know what to write in this comment box..You really made me speechless..i read alot FFs,OS,SS on my favorite Telly couples..i must say,this is one of the best OS I came across in all these years..You nailed it girl. πŸ‘
πŸ‘
When I started reading this OS,I went back to my school days..graduation day..A nostalgic feeling.. .when I completed this one,I smiled..infact still i'm smiling..What a beautiful ending.. 😳..You are a blessed writer dear..
Starwalkers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ParthAddictz

Omg!

That was so amazing.

The best OS I have read so far.

Please write more on Vibharth. Soon.

ty so much dr... it means a lot to me πŸ˜Š
akira223 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg tht ws too gudπŸ‘
 Plsss Write more stories
Thanks fr scrap
miracledohappen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow😳 it was amazing ..no words to explain πŸ˜³ totally loved it to the core😳 u included my fav scene too ..planning their dream house together ..πŸ˜ƒ
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's awesome...lovely...wow...word's fall short...by reading ur & miracledohappens OS I have decided not to write my OS...it's 2gud😳
miracledohappen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anki01

It's awesome...lovely...wow...word's fall short...by reading ur & miracledohappens OS I have decided not to write my OS...it's 2gud😳

thats so sweet of you ..her os is really good ...don't u give up ur idea of writing an os ..We need more writers here ..