Views

Users

Frequent Posters

herapanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: hanii_0

seriously yaar pehle anu ko litna rulaya to trp bhi achi thi 

ab devyani ko khub rula rahe they to trp zara se high thi ore aik wajha no promos hain.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post.

People are more interested to see Saas and bahu drama with lots of saazish.

PS- I was checking the barc ratings for week 18 and I became so bitter as if I have consumed a bitter lemon.
Suhani Si Ek Ladki is at no. 3 position and has defeated yrkkh dabh yhm.
Simple reason is Star Plus is extensively promoting the show.
Am very afraid about the new slot now
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
I know Colors' habit very well.
They will promote time slot change for two weeks and once the ratings for the new slot comes out and it is low
they will behave as if ss doesnt even exists on their channel and shut it in the name of low trps and no story left reason.

It happened with Beintehaa

we all should trend and even request Colors to promote the show well.

I wish ss gets 3 plus trp at 6.30pm slot
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi awida...! My love to your little family...! Has Yaqub started to babble...?

Bang on post awida...! In India, although most of the viewers are Aunties and form part of the women race...they enjoyed seeing their look-alike suffer...! May be most of them are evil MIL who torture their DIL...and they get inspiration and new new ideas/ways to torture them even more by watching these saas-bahu dramas...! They even forget that once upon a time...they were also someone daughter and daughter-in-law...! 

These Aunties along with torturing their DIL...they like to control their Sons also...! That's why only this types of shows have high Trp's...! These things are common in India, mostly in the rural areas...! I don't think in the urban areas people enjoy watching these kind of shows...! I don't think the new generation...modern people like us will watch shows like SNS...which is unconceivable, the most watched show combining all existing Indian Tv Channels...! It's beyond my imagination to even envisage how such a show always top the Trp chart...whatever tracks they show...where the male actors are shown to be pillars or furnitures in the background, and where they are given dialogues consisting of only one or two words...! Most of the time, they remain in silent mode...! 

I don't believe in this trp or whatever system they use to judge the popularity of a show...they are not reliable...! Recently, shri made a post on this new Trp system...! She was shocked...although she lives in India...she doesn't contribute in Trp...because she has HIgh-Definition television at her place...! 

SNS are watched mostly by Aunties and conservative families, and mostly by people living in rural areas where most of the houses are equipped with normal television...and thus, highly contribute in Trp...where as SS is watched mostly by young and modern families from urban areas...and where HD television has become a common and normal asset...so, they don't contribute in Trp...! 

This is my Pov...No offence to anyone or any shows...!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for these detailed informations about TRPs system Waida.😊
I know that trps aunties come from all parts of India. They like drama..and like to see heroins suffer. Coz if you are living a hard life you'll feel relaxed if you see that many ppl are like you.πŸ˜ƒ I guess for this ppl relate to suffering bahus and abusing men.😳
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Awesome post.

People are more interested to see Saas and bahu drama with lots of saazish.

PS- I was checking the barc ratings for week 18 and I became so bitter as if I have consumed a bitter lemon.
Suhani Si Ek Ladki is at no. 3 position and has defeated yrkkh dabh yhm.
Simple reason is Star Plus is extensively promoting the show.
Am very afraid about the new slot now

Thanks for these informations .😊

I know changing SS time slot won't help this show getting high TRPs simply because none of Colors TV previous shows had good TRPs after shifting to another time slot .πŸ˜• Also SSEL is doing gr8 coz it is typical saas bahu drama.πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail

I know Colors' habit very well.
They will promote time slot change for two weeks and once the ratings for the new slot comes out and it is low
they will behave as if ss doesnt even exists on their channel and shut it in the name of low trps and no story left reason.

It happened with Beintehaa

we all should trend and even request Colors to promote the show well.

I wish ss gets 3 plus trp at 6.30pm slot

I am praying for this.😊
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: awida

I am praying for this.😊

All in Twitter pl tweet COLORS to promote ss
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for these informations .😊

I know changing SS time slot won't help this show getting high TRPs simply because none of Colors TV previous shows had good TRPs after shifting to another time slot .πŸ˜•Also SSEL is doing gr8 coz it is typical saas bahu drama.πŸ˜ƒ

yes you are right mam that the recent dadi saas and suhani drama along along with YuvAni separation is doing wonders for the show despite IPL.

I just hope Colors promote the new slot well because show has potential.
According to Barc
Saathiya s number 1 followed by ssk
ssel
yrkkh
kb
awida thumbnail

yes you are right mam that the recent dadi saas and suhani drama along along with YuvAni separation is doing wonders for the show despite IPL.

I just hope Colors promote the new slot well because show has potential.
According to Barc
Saathiya s number 1 followed by ssk
ssel
yrkkh
kb

I think it is better for SS to compete with SSEL than to comete with SNS. Coz SSEL is a new show. And its ratings are less than SNS. And they keep changing. 
This week top 5 are:

1)SNS 7.3
2) YHM 5.9
3) SSK 5.5
4) Udan 5.1
5) SSEL 4.9

mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post Awida !!! Its a treat to read your posts