Why Aren't SS TRPs Higher? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashakalyani

k baby... i dont know much about it...just came to know how to post IMAGES on IF yesterday from iqra...

koi baat nahi dheere dheere u will learn everythingπŸ˜ƒ
Super post awida. I don't care about the trp yaar but please mere rajju ke character ko change mat karna. Aunties , rajju is your dream son  so support him you ladies. . Baki sab character ka Kuch bhi karna trp ke liye bus mere rajju ko jaisa hai waise hi  chod do yaar
Awsooome post Awida Sis!! 

You revealed all the truth about TRP Aunties! πŸ‘

Ya Rajat is such a gentleman πŸ˜³

And Minty have to be more effective..?😲  That would be an unbearable pain πŸ€’

A tight Hug for you! 
πŸ€—
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
Hi awida...! My love to your little family...! Has Yaqub started to babble...?

Bang on post awida...! In India, although most of the viewers are Aunties and form part of the women race...they enjoyed seeing their look-alike suffer...! May be most of them are evil MIL who torture their DIL...and they get inspiration and new new ideas/ways to torture them even more by watching these saas-bahu dramas...! They even forget that once upon a time...they were also someone daughter and daughter-in-law...! 

These Aunties along with torturing their DIL...they like to control their Sons also...! That's why only this types of shows have high Trp's...! These things are common in India, mostly in the rural areas...! I don't think in the urban areas people enjoy watching these kind of shows...! I don't think the new generation...modern people like us will watch shows like SNS...which is unconceivable, the most watched show combining all existing Indian Tv Channels...! It's beyond my imagination to even envisage how such a show always top the Trp chart...whatever tracks they show...where the male actors are shown to be pillars or furnitures in the background, and where they are given dialogues consisting of only one or two words...! Most of the time, they remain in silent mode...! 

I don't believe in this trp or whatever system they use to judge the popularity of a show...they are not reliable...! Recently, shri made a post on this new Trp system...! She was shocked...although she lives in India...she doesn't contribute in Trp...because she has HIgh-Definition television at her place...! 

SNS are watched mostly by Aunties and conservative families, and mostly by people living in rural areas where most of the houses are equipped with normal television...and thus, highly contribute in Trp...where as SS is watched mostly by young and modern families from urban areas...and where HD television has become a common and normal asset...so, they don't contribute in Trp...! 

This is my Pov...No offence to anyone or any shows...!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Waida1234 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by hanii_0

superb post  πŸ‘ agree wid u

Thanks Sahar.πŸ€—
Originally posted by poorva22

m feeling OUCH, this is sad but certainly very true!!! indian dailysoaps issi wajah se toh badaam hai but i say SS is not working with the younger audience because they is not even a tince of rmance or light hearted comedy!!!😭

Thanks for adding this about young generation Poorva. πŸ˜Š Shastri Sisters aimed to be a youth show at start..but cvs in their hurry to make it gain more TRPs , changed the plot , and made it another saas bahu show.
Originally posted by Ashakalyani

very true awida...i dont know why indian audience choose to watch such crappy shows...

Thanks for comment Asha.😊 I think that educated ppl, lots of men, urban , aren't interested in watching daily soaps..which leave it to TRPs aunties to deside which show is a success .
Originally posted by poorva22

even i have failed to understandπŸ€” of what exactly they want from a show because eventhough the show starts from any point it ends up being a saas bahu drama

That's because every heroine has to get married.πŸ˜‰ , then she has to become another bahu. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Super post awida. I don't care about the trp yaar but please mere rajju ke character ko change mat karna. Aunties , rajju is your dream son  so support him you ladies. . Baki sab character ka Kuch bhi karna trp ke liye bus mere rajju ko jaisa hai waise hi  chod do yaar

🀣 

Totally agree with you. OMG. I am afraid now that if cvs read my post they may change Rajat's character to raise TRPs.😲
Originally posted by _habiba_

Awsooome post Awida Sis!! 

You revealed all the truth about TRP Aunties! πŸ‘

Ya Rajat is such a gentleman πŸ˜³

And Minty have to be more effective..?😲  That would be an unbearable pain πŸ€’

A tight Hug for you! 
πŸ€—

If we want Shastri Sisters to run for 100 years we have to bear this pain Habiba. πŸ˜‰ Separation, leaps, death and rebirth are ought to happen in this show to make it last as long as possible.πŸ˜†