Badi Devrani

How will Rithi handle the necklace issue?

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So how will Rithi handle the Bilasi/necklace issue?  

Will she ignore it [do/say nothing]?  Tell her parents?  Tell Vibhor?   Retrieve the necklace and somehow discreetly put it back in it's box?  Get her sister to take care of it?  

I can't see her ignoring the matter as her parents reputation obviously means a lot to her but I don't see her wanting to rock the boat by exposing her future uncle in law either.   So how do you all think it will be resolved?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Idea seems impossible n crazy, but I hope she confronts Bilashi herself, maybe along with Vibhor.
shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really bilaasi & company s big  problem .😡4 rebhor . i watched small part of rebhor marriage  n sbs & sure something really wlb connected with necklace ðŸ˜†  letsc wat happen 😆😆  n 2day epi ... btw my manbhari  ðŸ˜‰maasi can b 007😉 naam toh suna hoga ðŸ¤£
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Reeti might speak out against Bilashi and Bilashi might create a public menace for her. Vibhor might get angry at her again and accuse her of targeting Bilashi.

The truth may come out later.

Or, a happier scenario is that she will somehow deal with it smartly and come out on top.

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry gals for the late reply.   For some reason I'm not getting message updates in my email for the past 2 days😭

Anyway, just finished watching the episode and I think they'll end up using the necklace given to Vibhor to Bilasi as the camera seemed to focus on the red thread tied to his necklace.   I think Rithi will tell Vibhor and he'll up his necklace to cover up and Bilasi will go scott free for now.  On the flip side though, there's always the chance that Bilasi does get confronted and after that Vibhor gives his necklace to stop ensuing tamasha...