Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I Don't Miss Anything About Bollywood: Kumar Gaurav (Page 6)

sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i remember watching love story in school.rocky also released around the same time.girls were equally crazy about Kumar Gaurav as well as Sanjay dutt.i think he was a very soft guy and his personal life was complicated.he was involved with vijayata pandit and engaged to rima kapoor,raj kapoors daughter at the same time.he eventually married namrata,sunil dutts daughter.

xoFanArtiqzox Goldie
xoFanArtiqzox
xoFanArtiqzox

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
i loved his pairing with poonam dhillon! He was one of the good looking heros in 80s
lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sochona

i remember watching love story in school.rocky also released around the same time.girls were equally crazy about Kumar Gaurav as well as Sanjay dutt.i think he was a very soft guy and his personal life was complicated.he was involved with vijayata pandit and engaged to rima kapoor,raj kapoors daughter at the same time.he eventually married namrata,sunil dutts daughter.

He definitely seems like a soft guy.  All these facts about his personal life make me wonder if his father meddled in his life and his career.  His father did produce several of his movies.  But regardless, I know that Gaurav is a hard core family man.  That's one of the things I love about him.  Family is his first priority.  And after his marriage, he maintained a very stable personal life with no drugs, alcohol, or any type of trouble.  And Salman Khan praises him to be a giver.  So hats off to him for that!  Clap

Edited by lhcj21 - 13 May 2015 at 7:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Some more beautiful songs from KG movies:
Maang Lunga Main Tujhe Taqdeer Se - Romance (1983)

Hum Jis Raste Pe Chale - Teri Kasam (1982)

Yeh Zameen Ga Rahi Hai - Teri Kasam (1982)
sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@lhcj21,don't know if i got your un right.he had huge differences with his father and had moved into sunil dutts house after marriage to namrata.he was living with them for years.
lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

Originally posted by Rangeelaa

lol, I remember my mom saying she was sooo in love w/him after Love Story, she was in school then and watched the movie over 14 times for him. He was like the Hrithik Roshan of that time, overnight stars. Even Salman mentions his stardom then here and there
He aged kinda badly, I really loved Love Story, its one of my favorite romantic movies also one of the first old bwood movies I watched :)

(although that actress was kinda bad,still I recommend the movie its really cute)

He really looked cute then...can't believe the pictures of now...hasn't aged so well...

Meh...everyone ages.  I'm afraid to know what I will look like when I'm 50!  Tongue  But very few people can maintain themselves like Anil Kapoor.  Even the Khans look old despite maintaining their bodies.  Tongue  Yes, Gaurav has aged.  But people will always remember how handsome and innocent he was in his youth.  Even though he was before my time, when I watch his old movies, I still cannot believe how handsome he was.  Day Dreaming

**IN ADDITION: He wasn't just a pretty face, he was a decent actor too.  Sometimes I wish God would make him young again and give him a second chance.  Or I wish someone would offer him a strong mature role so that he can make a comeback and be more appreciated.  It's just sad how things worked out for him.  Star overnight, and then slowly faded away until forgotten.

Edited by lhcj21 - 14 May 2015 at 5:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornrcks

Go to top