anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked him in Lovestory...
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sour grapes Kumar Gaurav LOL

@Haida, another star kid who didn't make it, but from the 80s or 90s.  I remember he had a movie with Madhuri Dixit that I think was made by his father, but I think it flopped.  My family talks about his movie Naam with Sunjay Dutt and a song Cheti Aayi Hai.  I think it resonated with all immigrants/NRIs.  Ohh and he is also married to Sunjay Dutt's sister.  
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Who the f*ck is he ?

Lol Hadia!  He is the son of Rajendra Kumar and the brother-in-law of Sanjay Dutt.  He shot to fame in 1981 with his debut movie Love Story.  He was so chocolaty and handsome!!!

He worked with Sanjay Dutt in two films, Naam and Kaante.  Till this day, I think he is one of the most handsome guys that ever entered Bollywood.  I really miss him!!!!
Edited by lhcj21 - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

@Haida, another star kid who didn't make it, but from the 80s or 90s. I remember he had a movie with Madhuri Dixit that I think was made by his father, but I think it flopped. My family talks about his movie Naam with Sunjay Dutt and a song Cheti Aayi Hai. I think it resonated with all immigrants/NRIs. Ohh and he is also married to Sunjay Dutt's sister.

Thank you for the info 😊 TBH I had no idea who was him..
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: lhcj21

Lol Hadia! He is the son of Rajendra Kumar and the brother-in-law of Sanjay Dutt. He shot to fame in 1981 with his debut movie Love Story. He was so chocolaty and handsome!!!

He worked with Sanjay Dutt in two films, Naam and Kaante. Till this day, I think he is one of the most handsome guys that ever entered Bollywood. I really miss him!!!!

Yeah just googled him and got to know about him 😊 Anyways I had no idea who was him coz I grew up watching 2000s movies not 1980s 😳Edited by -Hadia- - 8 years ago
lhcj21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitarani

I liked him in Lovestory...

Yes I loved him in that movie too!!  He's made other good movies too besides Love Story.  One of my favorites is Hum Hain Lajawaab (1984).  It's a cute fun family entertainer I could watch again and again.  He's really cute and his chemistry with Padmini is awesome!

You can watch it here:
Edited by lhcj21 - 8 years ago
lhcj21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Yeah just googled him and got to know about him 😊 Anyways I had no idea who was him coz I grew up watching 2000s movies not 1980s 😳

Yeah, Love Story came out before I was born and I grew up watching movies in the 90s mostly.  But I became his fan after watching Love Story and starting watching his other movies too.  A lot of movies in the 80s were bad (with the exception of a few) but he's a really good actor.  I wish there was a Kumar Gaurav of this generation!
lhcj21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imaloser

who is he? 

He's an actor who became popular in the 80s and he's Sanjay Dutt's brother in law.  He was last seen in Kaante (2002) alongside Sanjay.

lhcj21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

@Haida, another star kid who didn't make it, but from the 80s or 90s.  I remember he had a movie with Madhuri Dixit that I think was made by his father, but I think it flopped.  My family talks about his movie Naam with Sunjay Dutt and a song Cheti Aayi Hai.  I think it resonated with all immigrants/NRIs.  Ohh and he is also married to Sunjay Dutt's sister.  

The movie with Madhuri is Phool.  The movie flopped, sadly, but this song and the picturization was very well liked: