Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vj3072

Vani u make us fall in love with Ashlok Baar Baar Ek Baar Phir ๐Ÿ˜‰

VJ. .๐Ÿ˜‰.Thanks very much. .really...AShlok does it BBEbp.
mehare thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผreview post on ashlok liked itโญ๏ธ
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vani
 Superb analysis. I agree with you !!! My interpretation is also more or less same as you !!! - Once again, We mostly think alike, that's why we are all here !!!

I started to read during my lunch time but could not finish it .
 I am not going into details  specially about the past. 

One think I want to mention about my feelings :: -  When Aastha fell on top of SHLOK after coming out of  PIT - Both were lost into each other !!!! In fact    their feelings were exposed to each other!!!!. 

It was natural for SHLOK as  a loving  PATI   to have desire for intimacy with his wife ( specially when they were  apart from each other for a long time ) !!! At the same time Barkha was  also attracted to SHLOK physically since  the day she met  him.   This growing desire was making her anxipus and she was trying to avert from this but helplessly was  drawn to her desire for him !!!!!! - Shlok felt her desire but he wanted to have intoimacy with Aastha not with Barkha - that's why  he diverted himself as well as  BARKHS by teasing her !!!!.

Other Symbolic interpretation of the Friday & saturday's episode :

BARKHASTHA  was being chased by a healthy  MALE DOG and then we saw  Shlok  appearing in the scene and Aastha fell into the PIT started shouting for HELP and the dog was braking at the edge of PIT  ( Healthy Male Dog )  !

We could interpret as BARKHASTHA is getting anxious ( being chased could be symbol of anxiety) in presence of SHLOK in otherwords her own fear of Animalistic side  of herself - probably she is getting attracted to SHLOK !!! - It could be libidinous, in the Freudian sense --libido is defined as life energy.

Being chased by dog - can symbolise also that she is in the lack of support -  dog may represent  to  be some sort of force  she is  having fear from. This may be due to peer pressure or some social pressure - here  it  could  be  BARKHASTHA's  Fake social status as a wife and mum.!!! 

Shlok came to help her to take AASTHA'S  soul out from the darkness of underworld like her amnesia - Dog also presents faithful protector of soul from the darkness of underworld as they can smells the bad energy very easily !!!!! PIT may represents - AMNESIA / IS -effect ,  here  !!! SHLOK could represent as protector DOG!!!

akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Vinni, superb review of the two jungle tracks with Ashlok. ๐Ÿ‘

Loved how you have detailed...each and every...incident...leaving behind...none...and reading the scenes..thro yr eys..makes  so much sense... a new meaning and understanding  of their actions and words.

First..the convo in the car..when heading out the first time...when Aastha says that she hates him..etc...was well put..she was saying them out of her own fears ... Shlok indicating in his twisted way..that he would not leave her ever...exerting his dominance over her...a very strong alpha male... and then later saying that he was very selfish n has not given her permission to die..when she was pricked by the poisonous thorn in her foot. In the current track..the dog...was beautiful and strong... and was tame too...extremely biddable... like how Shlok is now...who has become tame due to Aastha's love, is strong in his resolve to get back his Aastha...adopting wily ways... without hurting.. anyone in the process.

It is true that Shlok is not going to let anyone or anything ever come between Aastha and him... and the song he sang in the car..has more meaning now... He will accept her just the way she is...despite staying with IS for the last 6 months and more...she is pure and his wife..that is all that matters.. In a way..both of them have taken rebirth...to live their life with love...completely...in love..and trusting and being there for each other. Her accident and coma...was a death for them...as they were separeted..but now Bappa and the good forces are working together to unite them..as ASHLOK.

Another thing I did not realise was that Shlok intentionally fell into the pit so as to bring her laughter and smile...how she moved away from him n yet...kept looking at him for directions...the way she obeyed him when he told her to follow ..after they got out..was good.

Hope...Shlok is successful in reviving Aastha's ddeply buried memories...her heart is already beating for him...she does not know it yet...but she will realise that too...and then...IS will be fried...

Me first...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nimmy...Thanks So much. ..
The dogs did represent...the nature of situations completely. .but both times. ...it showed clearly ..The Inner strength  and Noble  nature  of Shlok Agnihotri. .A Alpha Male Definitely. ...Dark and Loving .A Hunter... but Especially  Loyal and Protecting  The Loved Ones With life...The black dog represented.. Baba mostly...while the follower Shlok Agnihotri. ..had noble qualities too..like Anjali. .brought out by Astha and His  Love for her.
Shlok Agnihotri. ..did always have twisted ways but straightforward  Goal...and ..Astha  Is his Main Goal ...His Heart And Love...He definitely  wont allow Anyone or anything to come between  them Absolutely. ...Actually  I wrote about the Song in ...Mariyams thread before ...but when realised  he sang the same song...the appropriateness  of it striked...to the present situation  too...I Love That Song.
This time shlok is recreating scenes..but just some inadvertantly  happening...butthis time  he fell purposely in to cheer her up...first ...Waiting to see how  Astha's memories  will happen...slowly  or with ..A Bang...Slowly by  knowing the truth and falling for Shlok in lovev  is good too...but no dragging  or too much  boring side stories ... instead of AShlok  ...plz...AShlok is Still Rocking  anyway...loving it.

akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehare

Superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผreview post on ashlok liked itโญ๏ธ

Mehare...๐Ÿ˜›Thanks very much. 
akashavani thumbnail
BabyAngel..๐Ÿ˜Š.Thanks very much. 
akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sathia007

Vani

Superb analysis. I agree with you !!! My interpretation is also more or less same as you !!! - Once again, We mostly think alike, that's why we are all here !!!

I started to read during my lunch time but could not finish it .
 I am not going into details  specially about the past. 

One think I want to mention about my feelings :: -  When Aastha fell on top of SHLOK after coming out of  PIT - Both were lost into each other !!!! In fact    their feelings were exposed to each other!!!!. 

It was natural for SHLOK as  a loving  PATI   to have desire for intimacy with his wife ( specially when they were  apart from each other for a long time ) !!! At the same time Barkha was  also attracted to SHLOK physically since  the day she met  him.   This growing desire was making her anxipus and she was trying to avert from this but helplessly was  drawn to her desire for him !!!!!! - Shlok felt her desire but he wanted to have intoimacy with Aastha not with Barkha - that's why  he diverted himself as well as  BARKHS by teasing her !!!!.

Other Symbolic interpretation of the Friday & saturday's episode :

BARKHASTHA  was being chased by a healthy  MALE DOG and then we saw  Shlok  appearing in the scene and Aastha fell into the PIT started shouting for HELP and the dog was braking at the edge of PIT  ( Healthy Male Dog )  !

We could interpret as BARKHASTHA is getting anxious ( being chased could be symbol of anxiety) in presence of SHLOK in otherwords her own fear of Animalistic side  of herself - probably she is getting attracted to SHLOK !!! - It could be libidinous, in the Freudian sense --libido is defined as life energy.

Being chased by dog - can symbolise also that she is in the lack of support -  dog may represent  to  be some sort of force  she is  having fear from. This may be due to peer pressure or some social pressure - here  it  could  be  BARKHASTHA's  Fake social status as a wife and mum.!!! 

Shlok came to help her to take AASTHA'S  soul out from the darkness of underworld like her amnesia - Dog also presents faithful protector of soul from the darkness of underworld as they can smells the bad energy very easily !!!!! PIT may represents - AMNESIA / IS -effect ,  here  !!! SHLOK could represent as protector DOG!!!

Sathia...๐Ÿ‘.Superb Analysis. Agree @Bold Loved it ..(in other post too. ).Thanks  very much.
Yeah...The Dogs represented so much...Especially  the beige dog..it was  very intently Sent by Shlok to make Astha fall ...in his love again...But As His Astha not  Bharkha. ...By reviving atleast some memories. .of past love.

Astha is definitely  attracted to ..Shlok physically  and  by Heart too...A Gut feeling...Libidinous Yes . Totally Alive  and So is Changing back to ASTHA. .by his Contact ..Instinctly. ..in away  she is being  awakened  to her..True Senses too but  in Amnesia...and of course  as married woman and mother ...will feel anxious  and guilty...for desiring A Total  Stranger...as she does not have those feelings for ..IS...and so kept on saying ...She Hated Shlok...but still, is  more  comfortable and drawn to him  Naturally...

Astha ..even  though strong  and spirited in heart...definitely  Was always in Need Of Support and Protection...Especially  Strength  ...As in .Strong Male Conterpart...Like Shlok Agnihotri. Who loved her possesively and Passionately  grounding her to him forever ...With Whose Presence  she felt .Protectedv...Safe and Secure..In Hate Too...CAUSE She LOVED him ...Absolutely.. 

Astha's  Amnesia  and Bharkha  are the pits...And Shlok Agnihotri. .is definitely  the ..Loyal Protecting Loyal ...Devoted...Hunter But Noble One who Guards and Protects the one he loves  with his own life too...While he did Protect..Astha from ...Baba's  Black Revenge  too And dangers and probs too manytimes...with his love and wife..her protection. .Naturally ...Now With Love and Understanding. 

akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k.taddy1234

wonderful post

Kusum.๐Ÿ˜›.Thanks very much.