India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhi and his limits ...

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Abhi ... U are confusing me !! Seriously man !! Your tounge is twisted and it can speak so many things.. How will I know which is true and which is not ?

U confess ur feelings to ur wife and say U were just acting ...how about all those feelings in ur words and face ? Is that acting too ? You are a fantastic actor or actually a good dramabaaz I say..

Leave that coming to the point ..

Your dialouges to tanu made me do a happy wala dance for an item song ...
That was an impulsive me but thinking about it is making me pull my hair in confusion...

U said...

We were only friends and we never had a physical realtion we just shared our feelings ..

The day I decided to get married to pragya we decided to be in limits till I leave her ...

Aww... How sweet of you ... U married her for revenge and to hate her but still you believed you shouldn't do it.. I respect you for that and some what understand your frustration and anger during mms track...you have a gf and ur maintaing limits though it was a hate marriage and U expect ur wife to do the same...

But I have some doubts ...

The day after ur pag phera when U were returning from ur sasural...
Ur gf met u in ur car and she said she couldn't sleep that night as she missed him ... Your reply was baby U will not sleep tonight too as I am back..

What did u mean by that ?

The trial room scene , the hotel scene where ur gf changed her dress and dadi caught the dress and thought pragya wore it ...
What happened between the change of dress ?
These are some of the instances ...

Why did u speak all double meaning words ? Is it only to hurt ur wife ? Look what is the result of that... U are being credited for some one else hard work ...

Sorry but I can't stop myself from giggling at you...

Personally when my friends wanted you to not do the thing after marriage I didn't bother much because who cares about the external circumstances which stopped you..

I believe you will not be chaste just because you were stopped from doing it due to others but you proved me wrong you stopped because U don't want to do it... Ur limits stopped you...aww .. I am flying with this confession..
The abhi whom I loved has some type values which I didnt expect..

Does this mean you never did it before marriage too ? If that is the case will pragya be ur first like U being her first..

Sudden transformation from Krishna ji to Rama ji.Hard but good to believe...

Cvs, thanks for giving this abhi.. I know anything is possible for U and thanks for making this abhi possible..

Ps: lol the post may be riduculous but the confession made things complicated leaving me confused ... LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhika_Grosal_awesomeNora9497MsTiara--simmi--..FuggyMehra..Tilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
krishna ji..rama ji..lol LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi