akshaya8428 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys.. Karan has finally started falling for Lakshmi.. Loving the way the serial is taking its twist n turns.. 👏 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I didnt start watching this show until Samar started falling for Laxmi...now ever since I found out that even Karan will start falling for Laxmi, I been waiting for Karan Laxmi scenes. It will be really interesting to watch his character change his behavior towards Laxmi. I really want to see his softer side. 
misssweet thumbnail
Yess kiran u r right. If karan will fall in love wid lakshmi we will be able to se his soft side but it will only be for lakshmi. It won't be for samar and that is for sure. Because he hates samar and the girl he loves is in love wid samar sareen. I hope he dose not get converted into a phsyco lover...
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

See, I like the fact Karan is falling for her, but on the other hand I feel Wow Raj is falling for her too.. But who will Laxmi fall for!

misssweet thumbnail
According to me lakshmi will fall for raj/samar because firstly she is in love wid samar and secondly she considers raj as her best friend and supporter which is true. And raj and samar are one and the same. Though she can be angry wid him for sometime as he didn't told her that he is samar sareen but at the end of the day lakshmi mathur is only samar sareen's heroin...
chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like lakshmi a lot...but to be very honest...i like karan more than samar...so i want karan and lakshmi to come together
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Me too love karan n lakshmi 😆 story might be abt laxhmi n raj/samer which is cute but cant deny that laxmhi  n karan has a stronger chemistry ..well in my pov 😛😆

Edited by -AriaNe- - 8 years ago
DeDanaaDan thumbnail
I m loving this love triangle. .
matargashti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why is karan so easily manipulated..?