Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman to return from US,Will he agree for Simms marriage

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
As we have seen,Ishita tries to manage the problems in the absence of Raman.Toshiji
proposed simmi and subbu's relationship and sujathaji also supports her.Raman will soon
return from his US trip.

In the coming episode's we will see that Rinky proposes her love to mihir and they both solve
their differences.Rinky gets back to her house.Subbu comes to ishita's clinic with a little girl
for her toothache.Ishita handles the girl carefully and later talks with subbu about his
marriage with simmi.He tells her that they both need to understand each other before
marrying.
Later ishita goes to doctor to remove her plaster and there she gets an idea on how to make
param sign on the divorce papers.
Soon we will see a new entry in the show.It will be played by Vivek Dahiya who was last
seen in Veera will play as a cop in this show.
According to a source,Subbu will take Simmi out for a dinner date to know more about each
other and understand their level of compatibility. In fact Subbu and Simmi's relationship will
progress to finalize their date of matrimony.
When called Amit Tandon, he stated, "I will not reveal the twist and turns but this week has
some major drama unfold. I really wanted to take up a progressive show which depicts
growth and versatility of my character. I am elated on bagging this show. At this moment all
I can say is that the viewers will get to watch various emotions of my character."

Keep reading for more updates.

http://thebollywoodnews.co.uk/raman-to-return-from-uswill-he-agree-for-simms-marriage/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Ramona, they are talking abt marriage? Let the divorce get finalised. What is the rush? Where ru Raman? You are the only ray of hope left.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this will end in disaster. smh
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want this simbu pair,disgusting cv's.hope raman reject simbu marriage proposal.
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if it creates any trouble ... hope this time no one blames ishita. ... this time toshiji should be blamed. ..
linga thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS.. Amit's statement about his scope of acting in his character of subbu and especially the last two lines of him make me rofl 😛 😆

Sorry dears if offended anyone.. Just couldn't bear up with his lifeless acting..
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Though interesting, done know how this would end up being. Hope it does not strain IshRa's relationship.