Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My Thoughts :- Ahem, Gopi And The Girls (Page 3)

Sd1978 Senior Member
Sd1978
Sd1978

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharoon3210

I wish Radha had dies in Ahem's hands. That would have been interesting.LOL

Yeah! And u know that track where meera fell off the cliff..i hv found myself
Wishing that it was ahem or the kagadi that had dropped her..but i guess there wldnt be any room
For drama as gopi wld just say its ok maaji its ok ahemji..it was my fault that u dropped meerA.. Sleepy

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snsaddict

Originally posted by sharoon3210

I wish Radha had dies in Ahem's hands. That would have been interesting.LOL

Yeah! And u know that track where meera fell off the cliff..i hv found myself
Wishing that it was ahem or the kagadi that had dropped her..but i guess there wldnt be any room
For drama as gopi wld just say its ok maaji its ok ahemji..it was my fault that u dropped meerA.. Sleepy

Gopi can blame and blast Ahem but blasting and blaming kagadi is not in Gopi's cup of tea.Dead
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Big smile   Embarrassed Well  Embarrassed  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Ahem Did Not Kill Radha ; He Respected And Gopi's Say, Whereas Gopi  Disregarded And Disrespected Ahem's Advice And Wishes  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL That Is The Difference Between Ahem And Gopi, I See And Understand Big smile Big smile

Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Big smile   Big smile  Big smile    Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile    Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile
vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile   Embarrassed Well  Embarrassed  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Ahem Did Not Kill Radha ; He Respected And Gopi's Say, Whereas Gopi  Disregarded And Disrespected Ahem's Advice And Wishes  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL That Is The Difference Between Ahem And Gopi, I See And Understand Big smile Big smile

Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Big smile   Big smile  Big smile    Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile    Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile

Yes, Ahem did not kill Radha but he had definitely strangled her & almost suffocated her when she kidnapped the girls. He would have killed her if he was not stopped. I wish that Gopi had not stopped him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaaribehna

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Big smile   But Ahem Did Not Kill Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile That's The Point Embarrassed Big smile No Wishes Here Wink LOL LOL  LOL LOL  If Wishes Were Horses Beggars Would Ride Them ! ! LOL LOL Wink Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice Question ? Big smile Big smile   Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

Edited by Manzz - 20 May 2015 at 1:36am

Go to top