Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My Thoughts :- Ahem, Gopi And The Girls (Page 2)

librapiscesarie Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808vatika_r

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Big smile   Am Back Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile As I Always Said And Stated Killing Is Not Right, For Whatever Reasons. On This Point ; Our Points Of View Concur And I Do Agree With You, Always     Wink Big smile On Ahem ; I Have Said Enough, Hence Let's Agree To Disagree  Embarrassed  Embarrassed LOL  Embarrassed 

Big smile Big smile  Whatever Action Or Inaction Of Ahem  Does Not Over Ride Gopi's Action Of Killing Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL Hence The Scriptwriters Trying To Justify Gopi's Step Or Killing Of Radha And The Message Thus Sent, Is Not At All Right Big smile Big smile This Is The Point I Am Making Big smile Most Are Missing The Point  Big smile  Big smile    Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Wink  LOL Between Us -- You And Me - - No Sorry's, No Apologies  Embarrassed  LOL Always A Pleasure To Read Your Thoughts Embarrassed Big smile Thank You So Much For Your Thoughts Big smile Big smile

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile    Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile

Originally posted by Xarina

Killing is not right Manzz and no one has the right to take a life just as one has no right to oppress or torture a person.  I guess this is something that you and I will agree to disagree.  
To murder in cold blood is a heinous crime in that the perpetrator set off to inflict fatal harm to another being.  That being first degree murder.

Second degree murder is your crime of passion or read self defence.  When Gopi attacked and killed Radha she had no intention to kill Radha.  In fact, she was the one who begged and pleaded with Radha to give baby Rashi to her.  She took the matter into her own hands, after being beaten to a pulp, to protect a baby coming to harm.  A crime to prevent a further crime.  But what of the individuals, eg, women who have killed an abusive husband after years and years of torture with no respite and no way out.  Are they wrong?  Gopi took the matter in her own hands as she reached a point where she did not think straight.  She snapped, much the same as the said women or any individual who is persecuted.  Do you expect them to just lie down and take it?  

Now as far as Ahem is concerned, him lying to the girls has more to do with his wounded pride, his ego and anger.  He did not tell them the truth to protect them but merely for his own means.  He did not shield them but lied to them and continued the lie as the girls became older.  He was not wrong when he asked Gopi to concentrate on her own little family unit but he did not help to oust Radha either.  For someone who is adamant on wanting his will and his way, he remained meek in front of his mother when she placed the burden on Gopi to put the family first something which, I say again, is in the vows a woman takes when circumventing the sacred fire.  That of not just caring for her husband but his family too.  Tradition or culture depends on this so strongly that the girl marries the family and not the man.

Apologies for the long winded essay.  There is more I want to say but can't find the words right now.

Oh and the third category of murder is manslaughter when it is an accident caused by negligence.

Again like I say we can agree to disagree on this.  No hard feelings.

Edited by Manzz - 18 May 2015 at 12:12am

vatika_rXarina

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Big smile  This Point Has Been Stressed And Pointed Many Times Over By Me  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile That Ahem Indeed Asked Gopi To Stay Away From Radha And Gopi Disregarded Ahem's Advice And Disrespected Ahem's Sentiments And Feelings, Gopi Took A Unilateral Decision, Hence My Point Of View On Ahem Being Angry ; I Have Faced Similar Situation And I Know How It Feels   Wink Big smile Thanks For Your Wonderful Thoughts Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL

Big smile Big smile  Whatever Action Or Inaction Of Ahem  Does Not Over Ride Gopi's Action Of Killing Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL Hence The Scriptwriters Trying To Justify Gopi's Step Or Killing Of Radha And The Message Thus Sent, Is Not At All Right Big smile Big smile This Is The Point I Am Making Big smile Most Are Missing The Point  Big smile  Big smile    Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile    Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile

Originally posted by inddrca

Radha and her holding her daughter Rashi are all tracks that came much later in the story. Why did Ahem not do anything when he came to know that Radha was responsible for Meera's abduction and drowning episode which had lasting repurcussions on his family?.

Yes Ahem did tell Gopi that he wanted her to remain detached from the family drama but didnt he realise that  if Gopi did that  it would be against Koki's wishes ? and Ahem, atleast at that time would never have supported Gopi if Koki was displeased with Gopi for not following her instructions.

Yes Gopi should not have killed Radha, and she would not have done that if the rest of the Modis (about 5 of them) had joined forces at the river bank to hold on to one woman and take Rashi away from her.  They all stood watching the drama unfold?

They all wanted Gopi to commit the crime so that each in his/her own way could tell her "I told you not to do it".

Gopi took the matters in her own hand because somewhere in her heart she knew she would have to fight her own battles, take her own stand because even though the Modis talk about principles, familly, support etc no-one has ever come to support her or her children when required. She has always been left to fend for herself and protect what is her own. She is the scapegoat for everything in Modi family.

Edited by Manzz - 18 May 2015 at 12:15am
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Big smile   Thanks Very Much  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile For  All The Wonderful Thoughts    Wink Big smile Pleasure Reading Them Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL

Edited by Manzz - 18 May 2015 at 12:15am
pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile For  All The Wonderful Thoughts    Wink Big smile Pleasure Reading Them Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL

You are very right. Killing Radha is not right. Gopi taking law into her own hands is not justifiable. 

Killing with trishul and Kokila saying "devi maa shaant ho jao" was really stupid.  

Gopi is not "Devi maa"  When nobody else killed Radha why did Gopi kill that too at "point blank range" with a trishul? 

She could have hurt Radha in self defense. That could have been pardoned. But coming and killing Radha with trishul was a stupid thing to do that ruined her own life. and the kids. 

cvs have butchered Gopi's character beyond redemption . There is no jsutification for murder even saying it is "self defense" calling one "devi maa" is even more stupid. 

By killing Radha Gopi saved the Modis from trouble by Radha and ruined her own life in the process by going to jail. 

Ahem can very well say to Gopi "concentrate on her own little family" butfor  Radha's  problem what did he do about it to save the family from Radha's  harassment?

The whole nonsense by Radha is stupid according to me and does not happen in real life. But if it does then it has to be stopped and in a legal way. 

Killing a human and then saying "self defense" is a wrong thing to do . leads to many people committing a crime and then trying to save themselves from punishment saying it is  "self defense" 

Gopi killing Radha is not justified. that too with trishul.  A normal nice human being like Gopi why did she lose her mind that she got so violent? Is there any justification for that? 

Kokila can very well say that in her eyes Gopi is not a criminal. Gopi ruined her own life to save Modis from Radha naturally she will say that. 

But Gopi dirtied her own hands and her conscience and she has regrets for the rest of her life. What is the use of crying over Radha when she killed her with her own hands? 

The storyline is stupid. By doing this to Gopi's character cvs achieved melodrama. But how are they going to redeem Gopi's character? Is there any "shortcut" to redeem Gopi's character?  I wonder.

Edited by pyaaribehna - 18 May 2015 at 9:27am

Manzzvatika_r

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

You are very right. Killing Radha is not right. Gopi taking law into her own hands is not justifiable. 

Killing with trishul and Kokila saying "devi maa shaant ho jao" was really stupid.  

Gopi is not "Devi maa"  When nobody else killed Radha why did Gopi kill that too at "point blank range" with a trishul? 

She could have hurt Radha in self defense. That could have been pardoned. But coming and killing Radha with trishul was a stupid thing to do that ruined her own life. and the kids. 

cvs have butchered Gopi's character beyond redemption . There is no jsutification for murder even saying it is "self defense" calling one "devi maa" is even more stupid. 

By killing Radha Gopi saved the Modis from trouble by Radha and ruined her own life in the process by going to jail. 

Ahem can very well say to Gopi "concentrate on her own little family" butfor  Radha's  problem what did he do about it to save the family from Radha's  harassment?

The whole nonsense by Radha is stupid according to me and does not happen in real life. But if it does then it has to be stopped and in a legal way. 

Killing a human and then saying "self defense" is a wrong thing to do . leads to many people committing a crime and then trying to save themselves from punishment saying it is  "self defense" 

Gopi killing Radha is not justified. that too with trishul.  A normal nice human being like Gopi why did she lose her mind that she got so violent? Is there any justification for that? 

Kokila can very well say that in her eyes Gopi is not a criminal. Gopi ruined her own life to save Modis from Radha naturally she will say that. 

But Gopi dirtied her own hands and her conscience and she has regrets for the rest of her life. What is the use of crying over Radha when she killed her with her own hands? 

The storyline is stupid. By doing this to Gopi's character cvs achieved melodrama. But how are they going to redeem Gopi's character? Is there any "shortcut" to redeem Gopi's character?  I wonder.

I don't say that Gopi has done the right thing by killing Radha and there was no need for her to do that as Kokila caught Rashi when Radha had flinged her. She was safe in Kokila's hands.

Radha was in a helpless state and Modis could have taken advantage of that by informing the cops. When there were 5 to 6 people, could they have not held Radha and stopped her from escaping?

They could have handed her to the cops.

Yes, the storyline is stupid. The CV's are trying to convey that Gopi didn't have any other option but to kill Radha
and she took a hard decision to do that. But there was no point in killing her when the baby was safe in Kokila's hands.

Ahem had definitely told her to keep away from Radha but he never thought of a strategy to kick her out of their lives. Even in the previous leap, Ahem did not take any action after knowing that it was because of Radha, Gopi had accidentally dropped Meera in the pond. He had strangled Radha and almost suffocated her. She should have died in Ahem's hands if Gopi had not stopped him.

But it was by fate that she died in Gopi's hands.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaaribehna

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Big smile   Very Well Put By You  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Nicely Said And I Do Agree And Concur With You Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL

Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Big smile   Big smile  Big smile    Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Originally posted by pyaaribehna

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I wish Radha had dies in Ahem's hands. That would have been interesting.LOL

Go to top