yo365 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi,

Some 5-6 month ago i started liking a girl which is mine classmate. She was quite frank with me that time. I told about this to our common friends and ask them not to share this with her. But they were her close friends so they spill out about this.
For last 3 months they use to tease her in front of me. The girl used to trust me then as she use to share her laptop and mobile with me. But from last month I have seen some changes in her. She doesn't trust me like before any more.
I just want to be her close friend and doesn't want to get into any kind relationship with her. I had told this to her friends but still they tease us.
Her change of attitude towards me makes me frustrated and I am also not able to concentrate on studies.

Please guide me to regain her trust as friend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahendar thumbnail
If you want to continue your friendship with her tell her what you are feeling about her and try to convince her if you are failed to convince her.control your feelings on her and continue your friend like before and focus on your studies more than your love.
The wise hippo sees signs of love...slowly slowly you are moving in that direction. Otherwise why would you mind all this and let it affect your studies...
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tell her everything that's going on in your mind. It might be some misunderstanding which cannot be solved until you share your thoughts with her.