Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arshi FF- The Destiny Game [REPOSTING!!]2/12 (Page 8)

arnaushi IF-Dazzler
arnaushi
arnaushi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
awesome prologue!!!
Was that khushi's pyre or someone else's
plz cont. Soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misanthropist.

misanthropist. IF-Rockerz
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshika_arshi

what the!! suru mein hi mar dia??? cant wait for the story to unfold...please update soon...

Yup updating in a whileSmile
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnaushi

awesome prologue!!!
Was that khushi's pyre or someone else's
plz cont. Soon

Arnavs wife Khushi is deadWink
updating in some timeSmile
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text Generator

--FIVE YEARS LATER--

"Ohh shittt!", Arnav lashed and Lavanya stopped the car with a sudden break, "What happened ASR? Are you fine?"
"Yeah...I am Sorry!", he replied
"Are you sure?" she asked him to which he nodded and asked her to continue driving
"I have decided to start a charity house in partnership with a trust that will help the orphan children under the name of Khushi", Arnav tried sounding reasonable
"Yeah that's a great idea as usual... So where should we go?", Lavanya asked him
"Lavanya its getting late, lets go home!"
"No ways ASR we are going to have fun today you are working the whole day...and see tomorrow I am leaving for USA to complete my shoot and won't be back soon so shouldn't we have fun... see we will have a lunch together and then go home!", she looked at Arnav whose expressions were of denial, "Come on I am not asking you to get married today..."
"Lavanya!...", hearing the command in his voice she knew it was better for her to stop!
"Okay...okay I was just kidding! Didn't you hear the rumor about me?" Lavanya rounded up with a fake laugh
"STOP!"
"What?"
"I said stop the car!"
She stopped the car and they both got out and she finally asked, "What happened?"
"We will have the dinner here and then leave!", saying this he went inside the Hotel Lavnya had no option left other than following him!
"So ASR what you wanna have tonight?", her voice was slightly seductive in its manner
"Order anything you want... I will check with the washroom!", he said and left

***************************************************************************************
"Where is Arnav? Why is he nowhere to be seen?", asked NK
"He hasn't returned from work yet...", Manorama began but Anjali cut her in middle, "He is out with Lavanya, and they will return after having dinner we need not wait for them!", Anjali ended with smile
"Good to see them bonding finally!", Dadi exclaimed with happiness
"No Dadi Arnav had made himself very clear regarding Lavanya! He also did tell us his decision of not to get married over again!", said NK
"Decisions can be changed!... Its not a vow", Dadi replied with a smile
"His decision is his Vow!", Anjali concluded

******************************************************************************************
Arnav starred at his reflection in the mirror...What was he doing here with Lavanya? Why the hell did he agree to go out with Lavanya... didn't he knew why Lavanya was trying to get so close to him? Why was his family trying so hard to get them spend more time? Didn't he knew the latest rumor of the BTown beauty Lavanya Mishra dating the Businessman Arnav Singh Raizada? Arnav splashed water on his face when he recalled all this!
Just then he heard some noise from behind stairs... He rushed to see what was happening.. A Boy was trying to misbehave with a girl! He rushed to her rescue and gave her support by the time the whole hotel crowd had gathered around them...He tried to spot the guy but he fled away!
 a girl came forward almost pushing the people and misunderstanding Arnav began, "...How dare you misbehave with my jiji? I won't leave you!"... Arnav tried to interrupt but in vain as she continued ..."A alone girl is not helpless! And did your Mother..."  and when her blabber went out of control without wasting a minute he removed his gun and put its point inside her mouth and demanded, "Just shut upp!!", The girl had her eyes wide opened in shock and fear! Just then the other girl whom Arnav helped managed to gather words but her voice was still trembling, "She is my sister...Khu...Khushi"... somehow the other girl who was standing beside Arnav On hearing the word Khushi his hands trembled and sudden tears started building in his eyes, the depth in them didn't even went unnoticed by Khushi and she too was locked in them, until the voice of manager brought them back to present! Arnav left the hotel without a word...Lavanya had no option but to follow him and Khushi here was still not out of what she felt in last five minutes

Star...To be continued...Star
Please ignore my spelling errors...did no proof readingEmbarrassed

Hope you liked it...Please leave your reviewsEmbarrassed

I am cruel enough not to leave any teasersLOL
so please look at this place for what will happen next!Wink

~Love
Sans

Edited by .Sanskruti - 01 June 2015 at 6:12am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

jbj1flyingranee1503murkalshalini.sri.abialiahayseshanti4butterfly_20sonepariHemaSuryaaashi..Sari22Simantharsweetfairy007sangeethbalahasheylovebadhanARSHI_FAN11cutie13sydypiyushitessyranianamika00sweetkajolParimaapSushmita75gurukhushsanjuarshineekkaurHappy__Daysarshi1977deactivated_byenihalovedair10arshi.kat.KeerthiRajkumarbrishti84Huleygirlvijayalaxmibshils28nitrit95shekha2012nissoniya55WanieAmaitricuteheartAishu136mrin0709mansijani21Armelasrain10jessjazzarnaushimika17shiv456russelskhushiKtotheMkirti123smiley-shineyzayana123sarita_barunSweety012345kshubhangilechuarshisuni_104barsha_dashDhrenuchinnulu7APKNonie12345candyjanLily30MayurChanParii.._Annesha_jyothirockzaaytRimi_BSHumzyamus5AMAR_LOVElara3110sweetydoll32vrindaguptayoga123MrBiebersWifey.fffan123rai-kishori.angeldream14-StarlitFire-laksh65tinsel-afsha-jeb1HappytwinkleheemasomaniAlone111pup03ranogillPriyaSweety-Anunewmoon18ShiningHeartssadhnasoumyaNehageet.Divineluster-DZ-

misanthropist.
misanthropist.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Guys plz do send Buddy req it you want PM...or else I wont understand to send u PM or noConfused
PMs sent to people in my buddy listSmile
Nehageet. IF-Stunnerz
Nehageet.
Nehageet.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
awesome update  Clap

misanthropist.

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Awsme update
Loved it

Arnaav with lav arrrggghhh
She's again trying to get close to him

His family also want him to move on

Arnaav khushi encounter

I guess the khushi who died is sum one else

Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling

misanthropist.

shafqee80 Goldie
shafqee80
shafqee80

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome ...so it means d khushi died is not ours khushi ...infact she will enter arnavs life now ...

misanthropist.

Go to top