Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arshi FF- The Destiny Game [REPOSTING!!]2/12 (Page 49)

misanthropist. IF-Rockerz
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Hey guys,
I am back with the new chapter of this FF, hopefully you will like it, Do let me know you views via comment. I will be waiting eagerly for it. Will update my other stories soon tooEmbarrassed. Sorry for not replying to anyone but I am overwhelmed for the response given for my first FF on ArshiHug honestly I didn't expect anyone to read it and thought this will go into the trash binLOL, but thanks to all you darlings.Hug
Do comment and like Smile

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 

"Payal Where is Khushi?", Buaji asked
"Ermm...Buaji I did tell she has gone to take order from Mr. Mittal", Payal made an excuse
"Is she going to give the order on the spot?... This girl will never have a good relation with time!", Bua seemed to be angry
"Bua calm down, Khushi is a responsible girl, she will be on time!", Payal said giving a glass of water to red hot iron i.e Buaji
"Let her come back, I will look at that spoil girl!", Bua concluded and Payal got worried for Khushi
"Buaji... actually... I... Khushi...a job", Payal stuggled with words
"What JOB? What's the need?", Bua frowned
"Come on Buaji let's not neglect the fact the sweet shop is not earning us enough, whatever comes it gets spent, we all made Khushi compromise her dreams and passion! How much and what and why we all should suffer?", Payal explained her point of view
"Thing is not job Payal, thing is happiness, can you tell me how do the people live happily in a chawl in that one-room kitchen house? Even I have spent a contented life without much facilities, The more we earn the more we would get attracted towards luxury!", Bua tried to make her understand and was about to move out
"Bua Khushi has gone for a job interview", she finally blurted out in a single breath with her eyes tightly closed
"She didn't tell me anything about it!", Bua said
"That's because she already knew your reply, isn't it our duty to understand her? Let your reply be anything I just wanna tell you that I will be with my sister", Payal said
"okay let her come I will talk directly to her!", Bua replied and went inside

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"WHAT THE... Akash what's going on", Arnav asked
"Don't know Bhai", Akash answered
"Just check it... I need to go to my cabin for a meeting PLEASE handle this anyhow!", Anav said 
"I said I want to meet him!", Khushi yelled at an employee who wasn't allowing her inside
"Maam please have patience, Sir is in an important meeting!", a man spoke out
"You are asking me to be patient in for that highly impatient man! Oh yess you are his employee but I am NOT, so I need not follow etiquettes you need to follow right?", Khushi replied impatiently rushing  where Arnav was having an important meeting
"Maam what's your Problem, you can discuss with us!", a lady from the office staff said running behind Khushi who was already on wheels with  loads of anger
"WHAT THE...", Arnav sensed the fishy thing happening as Khushi approached him
"What's happening Mr. Raizada?", the authority asked
"Nothing Sir... I will just be back in few minutes", Arnav smiled and took a leave for some time so that he can solve the matter
Arnav stepped out of his cabin with his eyebrows frowned, his office always a calm and most disciplined place seemed to be a fish market! He could hear his client's whispers and it wasn't tough for a well-versed man like him to guess that it wasn't in his favour! He took long strides to cover the distance quickly... He fumed with frustration seeing Khushi at his office and his anger clearly showed via his eyes! "WHAT THE..." he was about to say something when Arnav's client entered the scene
"Is everything alright?", one of them questioned
"No nothing like that...", Arnav said with a smile but failed bitterly in his expressions
"But the scenario speaks something else Mr. Raizada", the person commented
Arnav very well knew that his clients were clever enough to sense that something is wrong, he couldn't create a bad impression in their eyes not because he wanted to crack the assignment by hook or crook, he very well knew that if this deal goes from his hand it would just be like someone takes a glass of water from a lake but as he was well aware of the fashion world he knew that the clients would have definitely spilled out the beans in the media who was already making headlines of his and Lavanya's relation!
"KHUSHII...", he said under his teeth with a manly voice that even shook Khushi for a while and continued, "We will talk later!", he smiled mockingly enough for Khushi to fume
"No later we need to talk NOW!", she said stressing more on the word NOW
"Listen please it's an important meeting, I promise whatever your problem is we will solve it later...PLEASE!", Akash stepped forward and spoke out convincingly to which Khushi nodded in agreement
Akash and Arnav exchanged an gaze in which Akash conveyed that he will handle things! Arnav went inside to complete the meeting. Akash took Khushi to the waiting longue!
"What's the problem maam?", Akash asked
"See whoever you are the things started over your mobile and I have come to put a fullstop to whatever has started... Its really disturbing!", Khushi clutched the handle of the chair she was sitting with frustration
"What happened?", asked Akash as he was oblivion to whatever took place at the interview before he entered
"Don't act to be too innocent, Same Blood has got same character!", Khushi spoke angrily and mockingly enough for Akash to lose his temper but he kept quiet as he didn't wish to create any scene in front of the clients
Arnav by this time was successful to convince the party even without going into much detail about the events and even managed to convince them for another meeting few days later and send them away, after they did go he immediately rushed to the waiting lounge while moving ahead he could hear many mouths speaking ill about him! "Who is this girl?", "They say that boss was very intimate during the interview" were some frequent voices he could hear that shushed after he looked at them, but he preferred turning deaf to them !  
"Listen, I have got no clue to whatever things you are talking about!", Akash replied
Khushi  refused to believe that Akash was oblivion to what Arnav did, "So you want a summary about whatever things took place at the mass recruitment?", Khushi shouted making the whole office uncomfortable
 "PLEASE calm down there is a meeting going on", Akash said
"I DONT CARE!! After what your brother behaved with me why are you expecting me to keep calm till he finishes his meeting, I have got nothing to do with it, you need to follow rules because you are his brother all others because they work for him? Why should I be quiet?", Khushi raged
"HEYYY!", Arnav called out in a demanding voice, "You should be quiet not because you work for me but it shows how well behaved you are!", he said coming closer
"I follow the policy of TIT FOR TAT!", Khushi replied looking straight into his eyes
Arnav came so close that the other people vanished from his eye sight and it completely occupied Khushi, making her highly comfortable as he was standing so close that his hot breath was fanning the lose locks from her forehead, "Ruby get all those interview files!", he ordered his secretary who swiftly obeyed his work, Arnav took out Khushi's file and her appointment letter and signed it and handed it to her forcefully, "Now you will have to care for my company! Tomorrow 9 am sharp at work", he said and moved towards his cabin leaving Khushi in utter shock

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Arnav sat in his cabin extremely restless thinking what happened just a minute ago, he himself didn't know why he himself gave her the appointment later when just few hours back he had decided to keep himself away from her. This girl had some magnetic power in her that attracted him almost dragged him towards her, he shut his eyes to overcome whatever happened but the things refuse to escape his mind, he sat and spinning the chair round rudely as each and every day came in his mind. The day when all this started when his first love Khushi Singh revealed to him that she loves Rajat Rathod of their very class even before Arnav could commit his feelings to her. The guy then ditched her and left her all alone and isolated when she was pregnant with his first child! Arnav the very next hour took her home and declared that he married her, the whole family who knew the truth could never ever expect her! It was much later that came to his notice that Khushi could not digest if something is denied to her, on judging her personally Arnav found out that the girl is mentally disturbed after Rajat left her, she became arrogant with time completely ignoring her pregnancy. In all difficult hours Arnav stood like a support for her but she could never recover, he recalled how she had once put all his family members behind bars under the name of domestic violence when Anjali refused to go along with her for shopping. Then after he bailed his family he could never forget the gruesome sight when she hit her baby bump aggressively with the cricket bat and then accused Akash for molesting her when he just held her hands to stop her after the people from the NGO queried about the domestic violence! Arnav immediately stopped the rotating chair and clutched his head tightly not knowing why all this he buried long back is all of a sudden coming to his mind! After this very incidence he kept himself isolated from girls, he knew despite everything he loved Khushi and tolerated her rude behavior just because he loved her but he didn't wish to get close to any other girl but he was terribly failing to do it in case of Khushi who had now newly entered in his life. He took out Khushi's file that he had brought in his hand and looked at her photo pasted on the form and stared at her!

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

"I hope everything is fine", Someone asked from phone
"No nothing is wrong Khushi is now gonna join our agency from tomorrow", Ruby replied
"I will hurry! Just keep your eyes on her and keep me updating!", the voice said
"But it's risky, I may lose my job!", Ruby replied
"You will get double benefit if you continue being in my side", the voice said and dismissed the call

**To be Continued**
What do you think who is the one on Phone?

Edited by .Sanskruti - 17 September 2015 at 8:41am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

Nashiasunshaeyshanti4srsan12tangam_5620binduklatha72arhiformepiyushianamika00lovebadhangurukhushpunnaanchalsanjuarshiHuleygirlvijayalaxmib.kat.niya55nissoshekha2012nano123merehanChocolateArshiksenshafqee80WanieAshils28thangam100mansijani21koiskshiv456chinnulu..Prii1994..DhrenuSweety012345kshubhangiWilly_Wonka.Lily30candyjanNonie12345sweetydoll32rakiaaytjyothirockztintinudhanyacphillips_2909summaiyasayedSadhanamomoameena671rai-kishori.angeldream14-StarlitFire-jeb1-afsha-Happytwinkle-Roshini-pup03newmoon18PriyaSweety-AnuAlone111sadhnasoumyaMysticRiver-DZ-

Alone111 IF-Sizzlerz
Alone111
Alone111

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Loved d part
Awesome one
Happytwinkle IF-Sizzlerz
Happytwinkle
Happytwinkle

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Marvellous update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
amazing update 
..Prii1994.. IF-Dazzler
..Prii1994..
..Prii1994..

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
It's interesting but very complicated...
chinnulu IF-Dazzler
chinnulu
chinnulu

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Good one.
Arnav's past with Khushi was bad. Poor family has to go thru all that and he like a good lover should with her though she troubled his family members. Is Lavanya or Anjali keeping an eye on Khushi. 

Thanks for the PM
newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Mind blowing
Loved it
raki IF-Rockerz
raki
raki

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Superb wonderful update