Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arshi FF- The Destiny Game [REPOSTING!!]2/12 (Page 36)

arnaushi IF-Dazzler
arnaushi
arnaushi

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Really nice updates!!!
I loved how arnav is still thinking about khushi whom he had lost.
Khushi seems petrified too
Waiting for more

raki IF-Rockerz
raki
raki

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Read in one go nice story Continue soon 
misanthropist. IF-Rockerz
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey Friends, Thanks for the lovely feedback...Sorry for late update, there is some connectivity problem plus have been caught up all this while, hope you guys enjoy this Update too do let me know your views

************************************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 4

Arnav entered his room, thinking what is wrong with Akash?, something was definitely at mess from which he was kept away... he freshened up as usual, he did lie on his bed, thinking how his life suddenly changed in just few couple of months... after sometime he got up to go to Anjali's room!
"Dii...", he called out knocking her room door
"Chote you need not take permission to come here!", Anjali replied,...Arnav entered the room and sat on the couch, he had already guessed the reason why Anjali called her, seems that it made him restless
"Chote...you look so exhausted!...What happened?", Anjali began
"Nothing serious dii!", Arnav answerd
"So some work load?...you return late home these days, don't mix up with your office staff these days! What's haunting you?", Anjali asked back as she knew she soon had to hit the point
"Nothing serious dii...just we will be undergoing some recruitment in this two or three days so just the work has increased...and when is Shyaam jiju returning?", Perhaps Arnav sensed what she was getting at so pushed the different topic ahead
"He will be returning about a week later!", Anjali answered
Arnav saw the sudden change in his sisters face, and grabbed the opportunity to tease her, "Seems that you are having a tough time in this lavish Raizada house!", he managed to giggle
"Yeah", she too giggled responding him, "and so I want your tough time to end!"
"Dii how much ever I try to run from that conversation you manage to bring me there", he said getting up and moving towards the window
"Why are you running? What's wrong in it?", Anjali approached him
"Nothing is wrong except me!", Arnav said his tone slightly stiffened
"Arnav in marriage is wrong...and what about Arnav in the infatuation for a stranger?", Anjali said making him face her
"I knew this is the reason...first Lavanya and now you!...for god sake please don't drag anyone in my life whom I don't know!", his voice was quite demanding
"Really? so a stranger is making your fianc insecure!", she blurted out
"What fianc? Who has decided this?", Arnav pinched his eyebrows
"Your family who cares for you!", Anjali said holding him by his shoulders
"Dii please...you know that...",Arnav tried to say something BUT Anjali stopped him in middle and said, "Yeah I know you don't want anything!... but think about Lavanya"
"I have never given her false hopes!", Arnav reminder her
"Fine I know...I don't want to debate on same topic now!...just clear the air about that Khushi Gupta", Arnav said
"Dii it's nothing like you think...she doesn't even know my name!", he said
"So you aren't attracted to her?", Anjali asked
"She is a stranger...nothing else!", he ended the talk and moved out

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Next day dawned Arnav's routine began as usual, he was in his office when Arti asked him permission to enter his cabin, "May I come in?"
"Yes Arti, come in... what's the progress?", Arnav asked
"Si Sehgals had called us, actually the thing is that as because the share market is in full swing, everybody is actively investing for the new recruitment...so Sehgals, Singhaniyas and Agnihotris are recruiting staff via same interview, for enhancing business relationships...Singhaniyas wanted to know whether we are interested in this?"
"Yes actually a very unique thing!", Arnav responded
"So sir what should we reply?", Arti asked
"Ofcourse Raizadas are in", Arnav said with a wide smile and Arti left formally

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Dii Joshi uncle had called", Khushi said to Payal who was busy studying the Sweet shop accounts
"Why did he call?", Payal asked her head still immersed in the Account book
"Ofcourse to clear our dept!", Khushi responded
"But I did clear it yesterday itself!",  Payal answered and was about to call that person but Khushi snatched away the mobile, "I lied!", she admitted
"Khushi What's wrong?", Payal asked
"Dii I think we need a new income source!", she said
"Khushi we are managing...", Anjali said
"I have already got a call for an interview!", Khushi blurted
"So you have already finalized without a second opinion?", Payal was fuming
"Dii it's a very big opportunity many big industries are recruiting at the same time!...its for the first time that a massive recruitment is done...we were asked to send our resume not all were going to be selected and I thought that I would be among that not all people but I am short-listed, please understand", Khushi was almost pleading
"Did you ask at home?", Payal asked
"Errmmm...no!...", Khushi replied
"KHUSHIII!!", Payal almost shouted!
"Please don't tell them now!...let everything first get finalized!", Khushi said
"Khushi!!!..", Payal fumed more
"PLEASE!!", Khushi's voice was pleading enough to make Anjali agree
***Next Day***
"Khushi you will break that mirror one day!", Payal said to Khushi who was in front of mirror since two hours
"Dii...I need to be presentable!", Khushi justified her action
"Really!...anyways there is a letter for you your interview is on Monday", Payal said giving her an envelope
"Woww!", Khushi cried out of excitement
"Khushi one of the authorities assigned to take intervie is Arnav Raizada!...remember the mobile incidence?", Payal said before Khushi opens the envelope
"Hey devi mayya ...Dii chill he is Arnav Raizada not that Akash Raizada with gun!...his brother must be subtle!", Khushi said as she all knew was that the mobile owners name was Akash and that they all she understood when

***To be continued***

***Spoiler***
What will happen when Khushi comes in face to face with Arnav and what when she realizes the person whom she knew as Akash is Arnav actually
Stay tunedTongue
Many things coming upWink

Edited by .Sanskruti - 27 June 2015 at 9:52am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985aparna7awsomechokrisunshaeyanooopudi69ritabhatia104butterfly_20HemaSuryaSari22sangeethbalaashwakeslatha72piyushilovebadhanprincesssarahos112801jaymousanjuarshipunnaanchalDorperlenitrit95shafqee80WanieAnissoshekha2012KeerthiRajkumar.kat.Huleygirlvijayalaxmibbrishti84shils28srain10ksenAishu136mansijani21jeya0301gurfanzkirti123mika17lechuarshikshubhangishiv456barsha_dash7APKDhrenuchinnuluaaytParii..HumzyjyothirockzAMAR_LOVENonie12345Lily30MayurChanrakisweetydoll32dhanyacpree2605lara3110jeb1prerna1-afsha-Naz_nisarChitraFrai-kishori.angeldream14-StarlitFire-laksh65yoga123pup03PriyaSweety-Anuheemasomaninewmoon18Happytwinkleranogill._Jyoti_.sadhnasoumyaShiningHeartsDownhill-DZ-

Dorperle Senior Member
Dorperle
Dorperle

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
very strong and fabulous update dear...

I loved the convo of Anjali and Arnav...there is something and I will wait for next update to be more clear yet both have shared a strong convo.

Same the bond of Khushi and Payal ...now she is excited for her job letter and thinking totally wrong whatever is her imagination as she has no clue who she is facing now.

Wonderful spoilerClap

Love

ArshiHamesha     [ In Likes  as ArshiHameshaPM]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misanthropist.

raki IF-Rockerz
raki
raki

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Nice update 

misanthropist.

pree2605 IF-Rockerz
pree2605
pree2605

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Awesome..
just waiting to see khushi reaction when she wil noe akash whom she thot is actually arnav..
loved it..
thnxx fr pm

misanthropist.

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Lovely update
Really nice

I liked khushi and Payal
Khushi so excited