Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Friends,
Thank you for lovely replies on the previous chapter I am here with a new part. I know I have two stories there to be updated but I will do it soon as I have got some spare time this week and hopefully I will give regular updates and start few new Fics!
Hope you enjoy this part too. Please leave your reviews in form of comments; I would love to read your view on the chapter!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER- 6

"Sir why this recruitment on such a major scale?", The first question was banged on Arnav as he sat for the interview
"Actually It's because of a beautiful coincidence! All of the people involved in this alliance have a got a benefit out of it as many fashion firms are opening around the same time, so this was a brilliant idea time and energy saving for all of us plus our brands too gets advertised without extra effort! It's a cherry on cake" It was Arnav who answered the question
"So you mean there won't be any competition with each other?", other question popped out
"Competition will be between brands not people!...Of course we will try our level best to be fit as the nature allows survival of the fittest...I can just promise that this alliance won't have effect with our work and vice-versa!", Arnav replied
"What are your objectives via this alliance engaging so many companies and young talent?", other question came out
"PROFIT!!", the answer  from Mr. Agnihotri came in reflex all others nodded and the man continued, "Yes of course PROFIT and what could be more better if it's mutual between the talents and companies"
"Mr. Raizada we have heard that you were reluctant for this?", Another question came out
"No why would I have any problem if it will gain me and my company a profit?", Arnav's reply came as a question
"We have heard you were busy sorting your personal matters more!", Arnav was stunned with this direct reply and he replied nothing but just gave a stern look which made reporter investigate further, "We have heard about some rift between you and your very close friend Lavanya, also it's rumoured that you misbehaved with a girl at a local hotel!", Arnav immediately recalled the airport incident where he had left Lavanya and his first encounter with Khushi
"I think we are diverting from the main subject of this conference...it would be great if we stick to the subject!", He replied looking at Khushi from the corner of his eyes who was sitting among the interviewees.
"But sir it is said that it has effect on your professional life too...Raizadas did have a sudden loss after your wife's...", the reporter tried to bring out most complicated, Arnav didn't wish to answer this question of hers as he never liked to make a public display of his life for the sake of cheap publicity, thus he made an excuse to go away making his phone active for fake call in 20 seconds!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He was spinning his chair around recalling all the incidences of the day just then Akash entered his cabin!
"Bhai...", he called out Arnav who rested his head back on his chair to collect some peace
"Akash...What are you doing here when you were supposed to head for Delhi?", Arnav asked
"Bhai...you did leave the conference in between, I had to make up a reason for that fake call!", Akash answered
"How did you come to know that was a fake call?", Arnav asked being surprised
"It's ringtone is different than your normal calls...but that's not important the thing important is why did you leave without intimating anyone? I can understand leaving the conference but you should have joined back for the interviews!", Akash replied
"The reporter did...anyways what about the Delhi assignment?", Arnav tried to change the topic
"Bhai I have postponed it! Delhi can wait but this massive recruitment cannot, filling up for you was more important..I couldn't risk the reputations of Raizada's", Akash was obviously rough that didn't go unnoticed by Arnav but he didn't speak a word as he was the one at fault.
"How many people are we hiring?", Arnav asked
"Ten!... I have sorted off some files and kept them at Ruby's desk she will send appointment letters", Akash ended and started off to leave
"Akash...", Arnav called out when he reached his cabin door
"Yes Bhai...", Akash replied
"I want to talk...actually...", Arnav tried to say something when Akash again took a seat in front of him
"It's okay Bhai I can understand your turmoil...b..but I feel you should have stayed at the conference!...don't you know what will be in the fashion corner of every newspaper tomorrow?", Akash was still disturbed
"It would have been the same either way too..it had to be in the newspaper whatever answer I had given, just I didn't want it to turn worse thus I left!", Arnav's answer was convincing
"No Bhai, I may have just recently started working but I know you very clearly! There must be a mention of that girl!", Akash sounded frustrated
"Akash...there is no need of dragging Khushi, it is very obvious she was my wife!", Arnav answered
"NO!! She just wanted a father not a husband!!", Akash answered rudely and continued, "I don't know whether you did all that because you had one-sided feelings for her as dii say but surely I can tell you that decision was the worst and will continue to affect us even after years of that girl's DEATH!", Akash left in anger, Arnav tried to stop him but in vain!

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* 

"How could he?...In front of all??...How did I allow it???...Was I mesmerised by that creature????", Khushi questioned herself as she found herself confused, she was taken aback to see the guy who made her shake from the bottom as one of the faculty involved in this massive recruitment , her jaw had literally fallen down when he flirted with him though the thing that frustrated her more was that she allowed him to do so! "What would have the other authorities made a view of her?", the more she thought the more it was disturbing, in a reflex she stopped a rickshaw and sat in
"Where you want to go Behenjee?", the driver asked
"Raizada industry!", she sounded in rage
"Sorry it won't go that way!", the driver refused
"Why it won't go?...I am going to pay your complete fare!", she found a place to remove her anger
"It's in the opposite direction of my house and it's the time for me to go home for having something!", Driver responded and asked her to get down
"I WONT!!! See it's important.. I want to go there at any cost but I will pay the fare that your meter will read! Listen to me there is a Punjabi dhaba right in front of it you can have something from there but don't have jalebi's they don't taste good...I even say that take some for your family your wife will become happy!", she tried to convince him
"I am unmarried!...PLEASE get down", he pleaded
"What about other family? Koi toh hoga na making them happy is must chalo get in!", she ordered, "and now If you don't take me then...then I will go to court!! JAGO GRAHAK JAGO you can't take off in working hours, there is a responsibility on your shoulders...some duty towards your nation...see you have two options Get in or Get in", Khushi sounded demanding
"What get in?", the driver now was a bit scared listening to Khushi'd bakbak
"Get in JAIL or get in HOSPITAL by me", Khushi sounded as a boss and continued, the driver drove her to the office after their argument and finally they reached the destination given by her
"I need to talk to this creature or else I will go MAD!...", she said to herself after parting from the rickshaw

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"May I come in Sir...", Ruby said knocking the door
"Yes!", Arnav asked her to come in
"Sir are the appointment letters to be sent today itself?", she asked
"Talk to Akash and you both deal with it!", Arnav answered and continued, "Where is the resume of all the candidates?"
"At my desk sir!", Ruby replied
"Okay...it's fine...you can leave to attend clients and then consult with Akash about the clients!", Arnav said and Ruby left with a formal note
Arnav went to Ruby's desk and picked up a file and opened it to his much surprise the first file was Khushi Gupta suddenly the hotel incidence, reporter's question and Khushi's face came in front of his eyes! He recalled his treatment to her at the interview, "NO I CANNOT GET MYSELF MORE DISGUSTED!!", he shut the file violently and made a call to Mr. Singhaniya, "Hello Mr. Singhaniya actually we just need addition of nine people at present but i have got an extra selected one!"
"No problem I think Khannas have a vacant place send the file to them by tomorrow!", the person replies, Arnav cut the call saying a Thanks just then he heard some screams
"I said I want to meet Mr Raizada now! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND...Today either he will go to hospital or I to JAIL", Khushi lashed in violently
Arnav approached the main floor to see the matter and stood in front of Khushi, he was shocked to see her in his office he fumed, "WHAT THE...?"

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* 

**To Be Continued**

**SPOILER FOR THE NEXT PART**

Khushi Arnav confrontation and a major thing about dead Khushi to be revealed
Stay tuned

~Love,
Sanskruti

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Well written and a Interesting update Sans...
Khushi seems to be a firecracker...because i have not watched the show before...this is new for me.
Aranv seems to be a little mysterious.
And what Akash hinted at.?
Conrinue soon..their are to many questions to be answered and to many revelations to be out.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter Sanskruti 😃
Thanks for the spoiler😳
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: raki

<font size="4" color="#990066">Nice updae</font>

Thanks dear
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandrajogdivya

superb

Thanks sweety
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandrajogdivya

awesome

TY
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayurChan

Very Well written and a Interesting update Sans...
Khushi seems to be a firecracker...because i have not watched the show before...this is new for me.
Aranv seems to be a little mysterious.
And what Akash hinted at.?
Conrinue soon..their are to many questions to be answered and to many revelations to be out.

yup the story is yet to come😛 things will b revealed soon
Thanks😊

BTW I see u r rocking😛 congratzz😳
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

yup the story is yet to come😛 things will b revealed soon
Thanks😊

BTW I see u r rocking😛 congratzz😳

Ahh...😳
Thank You...Sanskruti.😃