Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF- The Destiny Game [REPOSTING!!]2/12 - Page 24

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pup03

amazing start.. Arnav's wife Khushi is dead and he have met another Khushi and sparks have not been missed by lavanya who is looking forward to marry Arnav.. well kind of interesting story.. looking forward to read more.. loved the start.. Best wishes and Happy writing The Destiny Game 😃

thanks for pm 😊

Thanks for ur wishes buddy
nd yes more is yet to come😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is going on??? U are killing me with the story... Can't wait to happen next... Please update soon!!! Plzzz
Ps. U are amazing!!!
Sanskruthi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dair10arshi

What is going on??? U are killing me with the story... Can't wait to happen next... Please update soon!!! Plzzz
Ps. U are amazing!!!

Thanks dear😳
will updt soon😊
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Thanks😊
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Thanks 4 reading...😊
Sanskruthi thumbnail

"Who did call all these here? Were they tracing us?", Arnav said getting out of the car as Lavanya and he were surrounded by Journalists
"No-one has to call them...they will have to come where I go!", she whispered going near into his ears and the Reporters clicking each of their pose from different angles
"Stop it Lavanya...move away...already I am facing enough rumors each day", Arnav said moving a bit away
Lavanya gave him a light peck on his cheek and kissed his cheek and said, "Don't be so shy dear!"
As Arnav and Lavanya were moving in the Airport, Journalists were flooding them with various questions! Lavanya was enjoying but it was irritating Arnav!
"So your flight is half an hour late!", Arnav said sitting beside her in the waiting longue
"So we can talk!", Lavanya said smiling but Arnav was busy checking his phone oblivious that she was almost leaning on him

Arnav saw Akash had whatsapped him

[Quote]Akash: Bhai I am in Mumbai only ...in our Mumbai's farmhouse! Didn't go to Delhi..

[Quote] Arnav: Why didn't you go to Delhi?  

Arnav was restless and he wanted to know the reason Why did Akash lie? But Akash didn't reply him...He sent the same message thrice yet know reply, Arnav restlessness increased and he got up on a reflex
"What happened ASR?", Lavanya asked
"Nothing!...I have an important work to complete immediately so I will have to leave!", Arnav replied
"Leaving me alone?", Lavanya asked getting up and holding his hands
"It's important!", He replied loosening the grip of her hand
"Where are you going? To that Gupta Sweet Shop?", Lavanya whispered turning away from him and when she turned back to see him he had left! [...Ofcourse he didn't catch her words as he had already left...]

******************************************************************************************************

"Jiji, Why did that man come here?", Khushi said angrily
"Khushiii!!!", Payal's voice was like she was about to scold Khushi
"Yes dii...Why did he come here?", she said looking direcly into Payals eyes with expressions that for an instance baffled Payal
"Nothing!!...he did come to take that Mobile", Payal said resuming her work back
"It was his mobile?", Khushi asked
"Yes", Payal said while she was cleaning some trays
"So you didn't recognize he is Akash when he came to your rescue?", Khushi asked her being a bit surprised
Payal was busy with her own work and she didn't catch what Khushi had just said, she furrowed her eyebrows a bit, "Khushi...resume your work! Don't turn into a question paper", she lashed angrily

*********************************************************************************************************

Anjali was prepring for the night's dinner when she heard a beep on her mobile, It was a message on her Whatsapp

[Quote]Lavanya: Dii has Arnav come home?

[Quote]Anjali: No not yet? But he was supposed to be with you!

[Quote]Lavanya: No he did leave much early...My flight is delayed by three hours...He should have reached home by now!

[Quote]Anjali: Then he must be having some urgent work! Don't worry

[Quote]Lavanya: Dii...actually I think he is gone to that Khushi

[Quote]Anjali: No...I think he has some other work!

[Quote] Lavanya: Dii I have sensed the change in his attitude...when he goes near that girl!

[Quote] Anjali: No I think you are wrong dear!...But still I will talk to him

[Quote] Lavanya: Thanks dii

[Quote]Anjali: No worries take care

*************************************************************************************************************

It took Arnav late evenng to reach his farmhouse that was slightly an outside area from Mumbai
"Is Akash inside Bahadur Kaka?", he asked watchman at the gate
"Yes Arnav Baba he is inside!", Watchman replied
"Akash!!!!!", Arnav screamed as he entered the house and Akash came out immediately
"Bhai...You and here?",  Akash said coming downstairs
"leave formalities...Akash, tell me why did you lie?", Arnav demanded
"What lie Bhai?",  Akash tried avoiding Arnav
Arnav pulled Akash by his shoulders, "Why didn't you go to Delhi?", he demanded again...Akash tried avoiding the eye contact, now Arnav's restlessness increased, "I know you won't lie without a reason!...Tell me Dimmit...so that I can help you if you have some problem!"
"No...problem Bhai..I missed the flight!", Akash said
"Oh really?...Then why did you come to the guesthouse?", Arnav questioned
"Just because I felt like coming Bhai...and if I wanted to hide something...I wouldn't have called you hear!", Akash said
"Okay fine if you have pacified your heart enough by coming here, let's leave immediately..Everyone must be waiting ", Arnav said but his doubt was still there in his mind and it intensified as he saw three cups near the couch but he didn't speak a word questioning Akash again...The both left

*************************************************************************************************************

"Akash, didn't you go to Delhi?", Anjali asked when she found Akash at the door...as she opened the door hearing the doorbell
"Dii, I missed the flight", Akash said in a tiresome voice and went to his room
Arnav too was heading to his room
"Chote...", Anjali called out, but sensing that it's not the right time to question Arnav she changed her words, "It's been long we had any talk!...Can you come to my room after our dinner tonight?", Arnav smiled and nodded

_____________________________-
***To Be Continued***
Leave your reviews😊

Edited by .Sanskruti - 8 years ago
Sari22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love this story
plz continue soon
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail