Amazing

Thanks...😊
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NehaSharma07

Really great

Originally posted by frankie123

Nice teaser 😆

Originally posted by jyothirockz

That was an interesting beginning . So why does Arnav have gun with him ? Looks like this Khushi is different from his dead wife,and hopefully the name will get them closer yet keeping her away from him. How and why did his wife Khushi die ? Looking forward to find the answers they the story.

Thanks guys😊
yeah two Khushis r diffrnt😉

Originally posted by barsha_dash

interesting teaser

Originally posted by srain10

Interesting teaser...

Originally posted by smiley-shiney

iNETERESTING

^^^Thankyou...😳
Originally posted by raniluvsasr

Lovely teaser update soon

Originally posted by prerna1

seems quite interesting
continue soon and add me in ur pm list. ...

Originally posted by amus5

interesting...pls continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ

^^^^Thankyu😳
Originally posted by lovebadhan

nice teaser

Originally posted by Humzy

interesting teaser
cont soon

Originally posted by Humzy

interesting teaser
cont soon

^^^Thanks
very nice teaser sweety 😃
sorry 4 being late...don't have good network connection 😔
continue soon 😃
Originally posted by sadiasaba68

very nice teaser sweety 😃
sorry 4 being late...don't have good network connection 😔
continue soon 😃

Thankyou so much will be updating soon...😳

Jiji are you fine?, Khushi asked Payal

"Yes...quite fine now!", Payal replied in somewhat broken voice, her words trembling with fear didn't go unnoticed  by Khushi and she immediately brought her water that relaxed her much, It seemed that all of a sudden Payal realized that she was out of that degrading worst dream she ever had

"Jiji...are you fine?", Khushi asked and Payal nodded...,"What were you doing there at this time?", she finally asked

"I actually went behind that guy who forgot his mobile at our shop"...Payal replied giving away the mobile to Khushi

"Okay I will see what should be done with this...you go and rest", Khushi said

"No...I am fine...but tell me what were you doing there at this time? and how did you come there?", Payal asked her

"The Hotel manager had called me, actually they got an order of a Marriage reception and they want to take a partnership with us in terms of catering", Khushi answered and in order to change their mood and make Payal more relaxed switched the topic, "Okay let's just call upon a number from that mobile...let us atleast try to return it...it's quite branded", she ended with smile

"Girls you have just overcame a disaster and what are you talking"...a lady spoke out but Khushi hushed her as she was calling from the anonymous' mobile...some lady picked up the phone

[Quote]

***TALK ON PHONE***

"Hello Akash!!...where are you?", Asked the lady

"No its not Akash, actually he did forget his Mobile at my shop...Gupta Sweet Corner... please ask him to collect it soon", Replied Khushi

"Ohh...I am sorry...yeah he will come tomorrow evening", she replied

"Who is this speaking?", Khushi asked the lady

"Its Anjali his sister", she replied and Khushi ended the all formally

***CALL ENDS***

[/QUOTE]

*************************************************************************************************************************

"He will be coming tomorrow!", Khushi told Payal

"Thank god that guy came to our rescue...he came like a...", ,her Mother started but Khushi interrupted in middle, "Like a demon" and kept the Mobile aside

"Khushiii...!!!", She looked at her angrily

"Yes I am correct, which gentleman will carry a gun with him?", her lips still were trembling with fear and her body shaking with just a flashback of that incidence!

"What happened Anjali?", Manorama asked

"Akash did forget his Mobile at Gupta Sweet Corner", Anjali answered

"But Akash did go to Bhopal for some official work...Why did you tell that he will come tomorrow?", NK said

"Akash did go to Bhopal...not us NK anyone of us can receive it!", Payal relied

"No worries I will go and collect it", said Arnav who was coming downstairs after getting fresh

"Chote where were you?...How was your dinner?", Anjali teased him, "What all did you have huh?", she said with a quick wink at Lavanya who was sitting beside her

"Nothing...", Arnav replied casually

"Nothing???????", NK sounded shocked and he continued in same tone,"Why?"

"Lavanya is beside you she will narrate you the story...I have a presentation tomorrow will catch you later", Arnav said nobody forgot to see that expression on Arnav's face when he was talking about the incidence

"Dinner?", Anjali spoke

"No dii I am not hungry...in fact I did come down to tell the same thing",  Arnav replied and left to his room

Lavanya narrated the whole story of past two hours that left everyone stunned, Anjali sensed a certain kind of fear in Lavanya's voice and kept her hand on her shoulder to console her and Lavanya broke out,"Dii her name was Khu...Khushi...is this something that makes Arnav softer or more hard when he recalls that incidence?..." Anjali tried speaking in middle but Lavany gave her no chance to interrupt her she hastily stood up and continued, "I didn't even  dared to ask him about that gun!" she ended recalling their encounter and the way they were locked together as she didn't miss the passion

"Lavanya don't worry dear...its just a name...they both have just name similar and nothing else! Arnav is not a kid!!", Anjali said to console Lavanya...and she hugged Lavanya to relax her and said, "Now go to Arnav...and don't talk anything about the incidence, talk casually"

Lavanya nodded and left

**************************************************************************************************************************************

"ASR, I am leaving...tomorrow", Lavanya entered his room  and said hugging Arnav from behind

"Lavanya...leave me!", Arnav said being a bit annoyed and continued, "and there is something called manners that you ought to apply on yourself a bit before entering my room"

"Do I need to knock the door before coming here?", she said putting her arms across his shoulders with a mischievous glint in her voice and smile seductive enough , she gave a small peck on his cheek and sat on his bed taking his coat from his hands

"Yes", Arnav said with a certain command in his voice and continued,  "and now I want to leave", he said taking the coat back from her

"This time?...Where?", Lavanya asked moving to him

"Tomorrow I have an important meeting...the clients can prove a jackpot to us and I wanna leave no stone upturned to make this a success!", Arnav said while checking some files

"Are you are so engrossed in your jackpot that you don't even have time to look at me?", Lavanya asked with a bit frustration, "And what won't you come to drop me?"

"Yeah I will...We will collect Mobile and then head to the airport!", Arnav replied flipping pages of his file clearly not looking at her facial expressions, he didn't even notice that Lavanya was leaving until she banged the door while going out

************************************************************************************************************************************************

The day dawned and Khushi and Payal both were working  as they always do

"Dii I will have to go to Police station!", Khushi said

"Police station...What's the need?", Payal asked her

"Dii did you forget what happened yesterday? We cannot leave that man...", Khushi said being ngry Payal kept hand on her shoulder to cnsole her  mistaking that to be sign of denial she continued, "Dii I am not going to leave that idiot...he was such a...", knowing that what was coming next Payal said, "Stop Khushi...I just wanted to say come soon", Khushi hugged her and left

"Its long Khushi left...she must have had returned till now!", Payal spoke to herself just than a man came

"Excuse me...", he said

"Yes How can I help you?", Payal replied humbly and turned and was shocked to see the same man who helped her, man carrying gun...Arnav too was shocked his tender face suddenly hardened as he got a flashback of the incidence...his eyes immediately searched for something around and Payals eyeballs followed his eyeballs and finally she interrupted, "H..H...how Can I He...help you sir?", she spoke in an uneasy  voice

"Mobile...that Mobie...you called my sister Anjali...A..Akash..!", he gathered some words his eyes still revolved scanning the whole shop

"Mobile...he himself collected it in the morning", Payal replied

"What?...are you sure it was him", Arnav finally looked at Payal and showed her his photo in his mobile Payal nodded saying, "Yes he is the one!", Arnav left thinking that why did Akash lie that he is going to Bhopal...What must be the matter as he was walking he banged upon a girl, who was walking with much speed...,"Heyy Devii Mayya...are you Blin...", she said and was completely shocked to see the same person again, sweat  accumulated on her forehead again when she saw him and both go up hastily she tried moving away but he stopped her and said, "Tell your sister Thank you for the favor of mobile..., he wanted to speak something else but she ran away from there

Lavanya was watching this sitting in the car, she didn't miss any of their expressions but couldn't categorize it into anything! Arnav entered the car

"ASR...I am leaving today!", Lavanya said

"I know!...this is the nth time you are telling me the same thing!", he said putting his glassed and putting on his seat belt

"I am thinking to cancel it!", Lavanya said looking at the Gupta shop

"If you do so you will lose the movie...and it's a good project...Its not a wise decision Lavanya", Arnav said

"I will be away for two months!", She said

"Its not the first time and nothing will change in such small time!", Arnav replied and started the car and Lavanya looked on

************************************************************************************************************************

~Love,
Sans

**To Be Continued**
Hope you liked it lemme know ur opinions😳
I am sorry for my spelling errors
PMs sent to my buddies
To get PMs Hit like to this Post if u r nt included in my Buddy list and or Buddy me-------> PMing List 

Edited by .Sanskruti - 8 years ago
Superb update
Loved it

This is getting intrstng

Keep smiling
one doubt 
is the name khushi of both same
or face of the person??

I am sure u will clear this doubt in future updates...

Arnav seem lyk a faithful hubby who love his dead wife a lot😳
kasshh the khushi in past and present are same...😆
cont soon...