Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deepa_chauhan

update soon dr..

sure dear after 9th june u will definitely get update๐Ÿ˜›
meeramiss18 thumbnail

Sorry guys 4 the late update bcoz of my exam we can't able to update. Hope u like the chappy.

So here it goes...

chapter 3:

Banner credit:Akansha
"What do u call me" asked jodha with baffeled expression.
After jalal left she was boiling with anger suddenly the schl bell rang and she realised she was late for the class so she rushed to the class it was chemistry period Miss. Jasmine was giving her lectures. she is quite strict but sweet jodha rushed to the class and she asked"excuse me mam may i get in"panting loudly.
Miss jasmine: " Miss jodha ur 1minte and 25 seconds late i hate latecomers to my class understand" jodha:"yes mam". Miss jasmine:"Good,now get in"
she got inside the class and sat beside jeshma.
Jeshma:"Iam sorry jo i didn"t want to leave u but i hav to u know he is vry rude we hav to obey him.Iam  terribly sorry jo"
jodha:"its ok jeshma its not ur fault its all bcoz of that bleddy b*****d u need not to be sorry"
jeshma:"Jo ur so nice and brave girl iam happy to hav u as my frnd"
finally with their chatting that period got end
In canteen:
Jodha: "hey jesh how about having coffee yaar i hav a slight head ache "
Jeshma:"yeah sure you sit i'll get it"
Jodha:"okay"
Jalal enters canteen with his frnds and his so called girl frnd aaliya. girls were shouting "F4...F4..oh jalal plz make me ur girl frnd" like that. seeing this jo thoughts "y these people are behaving like this he is just a normal student uh.. whatever i'll never want to have word with him".
But jo really didn't know that some one is watching her everymove that was none other than shariffudin he is jalal's cousin but jalal doesn't like him . sharif wants to be in f4 gang but jalal doesn't gave the chance. he was jelous of jalal . he saw jo and jalal standing close. he was burning wid jelousy he determines to get jo by hook or crook.
jo was sitting there with crossed legs rubbimg her temple with her hands .jeshma comes there wid hot coffee sharif comes near jeshma and makes the coffee fell over jo's dress .Sharif says sorry and leaves he thimks "now my plan will work out and u will be mine tonight"(but he doesn't knows that the plan will be a big flop๐Ÿ˜†).jeshma asked jo to cleanup in the wash room and jo leaves.
on the other hand jalal can't take his eyes off jo he thinks"my hot kitten u look  extremly beautiful wat magic u hav done to me but i won't leave u for insulting me u hav to pay 4 dis"suddenly his thoughts were interupted by aaliya
aaliya:"jalal baby what r u thinking "
jalal:"nothing baby" saying dis his eyes again searched 4 jo but she was not there he thought she left. the last bell rang and everyone started to leave the schl.Jalal forgot an important file which his dad asked him to bring so he bid gud bye to his frnds and left to take the file
In rest room:
jodha to herself:"OMG its already late  ma will definetely scold u come on do it fast jo"
suddenly the light goes off jo panicks and shouts . jalal heres some sound and rushes out from the room and finds the main door got locked. jo comes out of the rest room and she didn't know what to do now she ended up crying.
outside the schl:
sharif asked jeshma abt jo and jeshma said that she already left. sharif felt vry angry so he left 4 his home.
Inside the schl:
jalal hears loud hiccups he founds jo lying on the fllor crying bitterly he felt little sad he asked"hey how did u ended up here?"
jodha:"i dont know i hav gone for wa..wash room aa..and the light goes off" she stammers while speaking.
jala sat down on his knees and hugged her she also wrapped her hands around him without knowing wat happnes around her. jalal consoled her "hot kitten dont worry iam with u dont cry"
Hearing the word hot kitten like an electric shock she pushed him and said"how dare u to touch me u stupid"๐Ÿ˜ก
jalal got angry and made her stand up and pinned her to the wall"OMG my hot kitten try to behave normally with u varna u will get to see another side of me did u get that?" saying this he kissed and bit her earlobe. she was standing numb there and he left her said "and thats ur punishment dont try to raise ur voice okay we both are locked so we shuld help each other do u understand?"
the poor soul just nodded and followed him silently
In jo's home:
Mainavati:'itini der hogayi but still jodha ghar vapas nahi aayi . god plz be with my bacchi"
In schl:
jo shouted aa...jala:"u idiot stop shouting"
jodha:"iam afraid of dark" jalal smirks and said"if  u shout again then i'll kiss u out of ur life"
jodha:"whatt????"
jalal"just joking" and he lits lighter (dont ask me where comes the lighter๐Ÿ˜†)
suddenly jalal remembers he hav his phone and searched in his pocket while searching he was like dancing(imagine like he is searching in his pockets and shaking his legs ๐Ÿ˜†)
jodha asks" why r u doing break dance now?"
jalal got irritated and replied"shut up u idiot i am searching my mobile"
jodha:"oh okay"
jalal:"do u hav any word called 'sorry' in ur dictionary?" he asked sarcastically
jodha:"hello y shuld i be sorry and by the way u were the one doing funny things just shut up okay"
jalal:"omg my phone is wid aaliya i remeber she was taking selfies using my phone"
jodha:"so ur girl friend has ur phone and ur mocking me here.Hey bhaghvan y my day has to end like this"
jalal:"its fate hot kitten u see my fate i hav to bear u. i have to spend the whole night with a devil allah plz save me 4m dis beauty come devil"
jodha:"hey u called me devil"
jalal:"yes what will u do?"
jodha:"i will kill u"
jalal:"oh really already ur killing me with ur beauty hot kitten and listen we r going to my room so stop your bleddy talks and keep walking with me"
jodha was silently following him
and they reached jalal's room . he opened the door and asked her to get in jo first hesitated but thn she entered only to get amazed by the features of the room

precap: The night continues...๐Ÿ˜›

sry frnds 4 this boring chappy and plz hit like and comments it will encourage us to write more ๐Ÿ˜›
PS: Sorry 4 typical mistakes and grammatical errors
Regards
  Meera and my cutie pie Harini๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by meeramiss18 - 8 years ago
meeramiss18 thumbnail
updated and thq savindi my sweety 4 being my such a sweet frnd  and my chellam harini  love u both๐Ÿ˜Š
NSKay thumbnail
me 1st !!!
Update is really awsm
loved it dearies
shariff๐Ÿ˜ก
joja in same room๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks 4 the pm dearie...
harini1482002 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: meeramiss18

updated and thq savindi my sweety 4 being my such a sweet frnd  and my chellam harini  love u both๐Ÿ˜Š

love ya both too akka... but chappy romba chirusunu nenakiran coz now I'm using frm mobile... Mobile la ye chirusa theriyuthu thn lappy?๐Ÿ˜•
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini1482002

๐Ÿ˜• love ya both too akka... but chappy romba chirusunu nenakiran coz now I'm using frm mobile... Mobile la ye chirusa theriyuthu thn lappy?๐Ÿ˜•

Paravala da indha chapter ellorum eludha sonnanga so nxt chappy perusa eludhiklaam ok