Originally posted by ...Shefa...

dono kyun?
api is ur nick name and ur my elder 
nick name +respect =api di😆
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 1 

Banner credit:Akansha

Narrator's pov:

The Indian conglomerate group Muhamud's  had successful bid to be main sponsor for the 2015 London Olympics. In the worlds that is now facing a financial crunch...Since the Indian economic is developing & industrialise the 1st in its placing commercial enterprise, after many runs of success, finally it had become a top rated economic house to reckon with. The name of the company...Muhamud. Electronics, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Telecommunications & logistics trading. The average Indian citizen doesn't know the name of its President but everybody will know of the name Muhamud Group. 

Muhamud  had own departmental store; hyper markets & petrol station with ushers.It is that he privately established the elite school Muhamud College. If you aren't from the emerged of the Muhamud education establishment, you are seen a nobody. There weren't be any outstanding peers in our society that only admission is 1% of the general society. For the 1% we build this precious school to bring out the crme of our society. A normal gentry's society that grows up will tries to enter the very hard quota entry from the age of 0 to enroll in the kindergarten . It is this establishment we can give our children the best education that we can have without any incident. However something out of the ordinary incident is about to happened, in A student  Milhan  hesitates to open his locker; opens to find the dreaded infamous F4 red card

Schoolmate: "OMG!!! What are you going to do now? Wretched Brat"

School mates (actually schl mate is milhan's friend also) attacks Milhan as he tries to run away

Schoolmates(plural not spelling mistake): "Apprehend him...apprehend him!!!!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jodha rides in her bicycles to delivery dry cleaning as she enters Muhamud high school & the barrier doesn't come up for her

Guard: "May I ask what is the purpose of your visit?"

Jodha:" I am from Singh dry cleaner & launderette; I am here to do a delivery"

Guard: "Yes"

Barrier goes up

Jodha:" Thank you"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Schoolmates batter Milhan in the toilet cubical

Schoolmate:" Are you coming out?"

Milhan comes out bloody but with dignity. Then hits out in retaliation at his schoolmates. Jodha is riding around in the huge complex premises almost like a township. Milhan is running barefooted to escape from his school mates. While Jodha is finding the place

Schoolmate: Quickly find him...

Milhhan runs up a building, he looks like he had bruised ribs

Schoolmate: "Over here, we found him"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jodha looks around to find her delivery place

Jodha:" What is actually is this place?"

Jodha finds the cafeteria in luxurious setting with chefs almost like banquet atmosphere at a hotel food & beverages.Jodha looks at it hungrily as she drools & need to swallow her saliva back

Jodha: "Am I correct that this is a school? She thought to herself "

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Then a student comes down the stairs & shout that Milhan is at the rooftop

A Student: "Yah! At the rooftop!!! Milhan is at the roof top"

A Chef:" Really! Are you not lying?"

Student: "I am definitely certain about it"

A Student: "Really!"

The students at the cafeteria all run up to see the commotion

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jodha:" Mi...ill...Han...Milhan!!!! Finally her words came out"

Jodha cycles to the building where students gathered on ground. Jodha path her way through the crowd then looks up that Milhan is on the edge of the building

A Student in sportswear:" Didn't I say that it was correct? He couldn't last for one week."

Student in blazer:" Yah! No matter what is said like he would last at least  for 3 days, it has not reached 3 days yet. More precise in saying"

Milhan on the ledge of the railings

Milhan:  "you all wish to see this, isn't it? Fine! I will satisfy the consensus"

Milhan is contemplating to jump when Jodha takes up his laundry up to the rooftop. Jodha is here to delivery Milhan's dry cleaned cloth

Jodha:" Hey! Milhan! Wait a minute!!! No...I meant...Customer"

Milhan: "You...Who are you?"

Jodha:" I...I...Oh! If you are asking me...I came here to send delivery...Singh Dry Cleaner & launderette, the total is 30,000"

Milhan looks upset as the on lookers laugh

Jodha:" I know...I know...It is only 25,000, discount on the delivery charges, in additional we wash that sportswear fro free. But after this you need to often patronise our launderette services"

Milhan:" When I die, just send this delivery to my house"

Jodha:" Ah! Really, don't be this way...die!!! Now do you want to die!!! Why? Isn't this an excellent elite school to study in?"

Milhan: "It is not a school, this is hell"

Jodha: "Hey! There! The real hell is outside there. Have you ever heard that studying in hell?"

Milhan: "Have you ever heard of F4 before?"

Jodha:" What is F...F4?...F4...What is that?..."

Milhan: "Once you receive a red card from them, you will be the target of the whole school in brutal retaliation. The likes of me now."

Jodha realise his sustained bloody face.

Jodha:" Isn't anyone not going to bother about this matter? Isn't anyone can do want they like without abide the law that like to bully people as a game. If this was my school, I would have done...clearly & strongly will punish & teach them a lesson. They are really cruel"

Milhan smiles

Milhan: "You are fortunate...for your friends"

Jodha: "Huh!"

Milhan:" If I had a friend like you..."

Jodha laughs

Jodha: "It is nothing"

Milhan is about to jump off as Jodha screams as she throws the dry clean

Jodha: "No you can't!!!!! No..."

Jodha catches or grabs and holds on Milhan from falling

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The day's new's (aree tv  me yaar)

Headlines:" Courage average high school student. Who is she? The gentry elite school Muhamud where has its reputation had gone to?"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Someone in a subway train says "Jodha's  heroic deed flows across the media"

In mobile news also...

Mobile news:" Muhamud high school, average wonder girl save a student's life from being bullied"

Interview with a student

Student: "Exclusive established school Shinhwa high school happened."

News Reporter(man): "Under the gathering of the school students, solely went to rescue the bullied victim. Unexpectedly she is neither of gentry or wealth"

News Reporter (woman):" Moreover just at that moment delivery dry cleaning, just an average high school student"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Citizens having discussion (parents of students in elite school)

Citizen 1:" The wealthy are who buys their way through school with money. If they are so free & had nothing else to do, they will participate in the public examination"

citizen 2: "This matter is good enough to become exclusive headlines. We request the Muhamud conglomerate group to comment on this matter"

citizen 3: "As a parent, I cannot tolerate nor forgive this kind of action, Tomorrow everybody go & boycott the Muhamud hypermarket & departmental stores

* _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A full scale protesting rally with plaque cards

Rally marchers: "We request the Muhamud conglomerate group to comment to explain on this matter"

Protesters: "Comment to explain on this matter!!!! Comment to explain on this matter!!!!"

Rally marchers asks for the Elimination of the exclusively  established elite school

Reporter :"The viewpoint of the press is that Muhamud conglomerate group need to explain & comment on the sole incident that happened & the elimination of the exclusive established elite school education system to appease the citizen unrest over the matter. We let you hear the comment from one of the citizen protest. (someone asked such type of question in my imagination)who are you? Why are you participating in this protest drive?""

Protestor:" My friend because  this exclusive established elite school was force out of school. We need to face the stress at public examination but they don't have the slightest of stress in their studies, isn't that so?""

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jodha is working part time at the restaurant where she switch off the television that is showing the news(aboe non-sense). Her best friend & co-worker Ruquaiya reads the news

Ruquaiya: Jodha, do you know what title they had given you?. "Average Heroine Wonder Woman" You are currently the modern "Wonder woman" SinghDry Clear & launderette fighting!! Wonder woman storms to Muhamud high school for the justice rescue'

Jodha: "You better shut your mouth"

A Staff: "You are so suave"

Ruquaiya: "But what with the F 4. Are they really close as flowers and bees? What would it mean umh...flower ...like flowers four?If I can just get a glance at them, it really will had anything left in doubt & regret"

Staff: "F 4?"

Jodha:" What Flowers? It should be Fly 4. 4 smelly houseflies"

Then the press found out where Jodha works as they came & flashes at her with their cameras. She was about to takes the trash out

Press: "Ms. Singh, please look here!!!...Please look over here!!!!"

The press gathers outside the entrance

Press: May we ask what is your comments?

Then Jodha puts on a smile for the press

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Protester interview at the camera

Protester: "What kind of smart elite school is Muhamud High school. It is neither a foreign language school nor a research school either? It is plainly said that it is a school just for the wealthy. Moreover our country exercise fairness & democracy to all citizen, the likes of this exclusive elite school"

Television then was switched off. It is President  who reads the article in the magazine on Jodha Singh who was being pissed off.

His PA comes in the president's room

PA: "I am sorry President. Now our public relations & media team is trying the best to salvage & curb the damage to the matter"

president: "After the salvage, what will happen? How can we able to suppress the bad publicity. How can we silence them & they dare to bad mouthing our Jalal's name?"

PA:" I am really sorry"

president: "Do you know of fearful is public resentment & outcry is? It is because they are ignorant that is why. But however once they get crazy & raised to protest, this wouldn't be settle with just mere publicity package. We need to appease them."

One of the Staff comes there with a phone

Staff: "President, there is a call for you. It is from the President's office"

President: "How are you? It is I...yes...the matter had becoming more interesting"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jodha comes home with some security guard at her house entrance guarding

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

President : "Never would I have thought I will be the target for paparazzi, having to conceal here & hide there. If it because of one miserable delivery had created such a chaos. Just hearing the 4 words of Muhamud High School, my head wants to exploded"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Pan shot as she enter her shop's signboard "Singh Dry Cleaner & Launderette"

Jodha: I am home...(we use to shout like I'm back when we return home)

President's PA is sitting among with her(jo's) family members. Mainavati (jo's mom) see her .

Mainavati: It is good that you had returned...jodha...Quickly please send your greetings.

Jodha follows as her mother said.(she greeted him ).

Mainavati: "He is sent from the office of the President of Muhamud group"

Jodha:" Eh?"

PA: "The fame Wonder girl, finally I get to meet you in person. I am happy to meet your acquaintances"

Jodha: "It is not  that I push him over. It is that group F4 that dogs that did it"

PA:" I came here because..."

Mainavati: Jodha, "don't be surprise, from tomorrow you will be able to study at the elite school of Muhamud High School"

Her family chorus except sukanya who was burning with jealous.

Jodha: "Able to study at the elite school of Muhamud High School!!!!"

PA: "Honestly..."

Mainavati: "The President has high regards for you, so she had decided to give you a special education scholarship"

sukanya: "A special education scholarship!!!!"😡tells under her breath

Jodha: "Scholarship?😲 Why to me?"

PA: "It is because of your swimming talent and your intelligence Ms.Singh"😛

Sukanya : "I think she is not able to swim now as I feel that it's been a long since she swimmed" she said as she thought this would spoil everything😈

Mainavati: "No ,She can swim well . Jodha will Continue swimming."

The whole family was jumping in  joy but know na except for sukanya

Jodha: "I don't want to"

The family's excitement was cut short.

Mainavati: "What? why don't you want to?Are u outta mind?"😡

Jodha:" I do feel that currently I am fine with what I presently have. I don't think I am suited to qualify to study nor do I wish to go there & study in that kind of elite school. You may go back now"

PA:"Miss.Singh.. You should give a real consideration to the matter"

Mainavati:" She doesn't need to reconsider at all. Tomorrow she will report to school"

Before Jodha says anything Mainavati dragged Jodha inside .

Mainavati: "Get in!!! Listen!!!"

She came out wearing a smile.

PA: "We shall meet her at the school" says the PA as  he knew it shall be the thing gonna happen"

Mainavati: "Yes, even if we need to gagged & tied her, we must definitely send her to school"

PA:" Then I ask for your favour".

As Jung Sang Rok enters his car .

Mainavati:" That...Manager. Do you know what is the idiom means that when a righteous man moves his chess piece, his mind is set without regret?"...

Some conversation

Mainavati was  surprised at the amount of car came to her shop. Mainavati  comes in cheering with joy, much to the displeasure of her daughter

Jodha: "maa!!!!"😡she shouted

Mainavati:" Don't you shout! You need to be far sighted in this matter"

Sukanya : "Muhamud High school! Muhamud High school! Muhamud High school! Muhamud High school! Why god everything good happens to her"😭 she cried in her room.

Mainavati: "This is a luck we could never had imagined or expect to come true. This is the 1st time because of you Jodha, that your mother feels really proud of you"

Jodha:"But I don't wish to"

Mainavati: "Don't you wish to go to that elite school, also do you know how much is the annual school fee in that school cost?"

Jodha: "It is that, I don't want to go. Amma! I really don't want to go."she cried.

Mainavati:" Another people's children even with excellent grades & substantial wealth can't even gain admission in. Why don't you want to go?:"

Jodha: "Didn't you say 2 days ago, how you despise the people who showed & flaunt of their wealth?"

Mainavati:" I just say it in passing is that because I envy them because they have wealth & money. Honestly speaking this is heaven bestow gift to us, where wouldn't anyone be overjoyed?"

Jodha: "I don't care. Anyhow I have a really strange bad feeling to the whole matter. Anyway, I said that I definitely wouldn't go. So all of you better forget this mindset, do you understand?"

Mainavati was disappointed but she didn't give up.

Mainavati:" Do you really like to swim? Did you say you want to have the swimming club fees?"

Jodha: "What kind of person do you see me as? Do you think that for the sake of the swimming club fees, I will sell my soul? No I will not go. I don't want to. Definitely would not go!!!!"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Next Morn:

Traffic of cars enters the entrance of the school. We see a van comes in among the luxurious car as it comes to the halt to park beside the curb. Jodha was about to get down the van

Mainavati:" Wait! Wait a moment! "

Mainavati gets down the car to open the car door for her daughter .Jodha comes down as she looks round the area. Jodha bows to her Mother before...

Jodha: "I am off to school"

Mainavati: "Jodha enoughFighting!!!!"

Jodha did a mild gesture

Mainavati: "Off then!"😡

Mainavati slam the door so hard that even the van speaker can come out. but fortunately or unfortunately speaker was switched on.

Speaker(arrre its speaker not a human lol..): "Dry cleaning & launderette! Dry cleaning & launderette! Singh launderette! Dry cleaning & launderette! Dry cleaning & Launderette! Singh Dry Cleaner & launderette!"

Mainavati: "Leave!"to Jodha (telling her to go to class got it now?)

The students laughs  as Mainavati tries to switch it off. Jodha  looks like she had been given the dead sentence as she enters the school.

precap: Jodha's day at elite school😊

so guys keep guessing wat is going 2 happen nxt 😛In our nxt chappy our hero will enter pakka😆

Regards

Meera and my cutie pie harini😊 

Hope u guys like dis 1st chappy plz hit likes and comments😛 ur comments will encourage us to write more love u all😳

we are also ready 4 jutas and tamatars😆

sorry 4 the mistakes ðŸ˜Š also check character scetch on pg 10 here is the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4376316?pn=10 

Edited by meeramiss18 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by harini1482002

api is ur nick name and ur my elder 
nick name +respect =api di😆

who said api is my nickname...api means di,sister😆
Originally posted by sonali96

Congo fr new story dear...interesting prologue
Update soon
thk u ... updated 😊 Edited by harini1482002 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

continue soon
Its awesome!
Anu u update 1st 
u make me feel like u sit n read updates but don't update ðŸ˜†
thk u anu  updated
Edited by harini1482002 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...Shefa...

who said api is my nickname...api means di,sister😆
ohhh ðŸ˜† api my dimag said me but now i think that all the stupid stuff my dimag say is wrong😆
so i'll call u api😛
akka ana naama ezhuthuna kathaki like vilumanu theriyala but for sure tomators n jutas😆
Originally posted by KASUNDARI

Nice continue soon
thk u ...updated😊
Originally posted by harini1482002

ohhh ðŸ˜† api my dimag said me but now i think that all the stupid stuff my dimag say is wrong😆
so i'll call u api😛

ok😆
Originally posted by cuty1997

congo for new story
nice story line 
update soon
thk u di updated hope u like it😊