Originally posted by: harini1482002

how many times riya๐Ÿคฃ

jab tak hain jaan meri dilke dhadkan *smirk*
harini1482002 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...rio...

jab tak hain jaan meri dilke dhadkan *smirk*

now u stole my smirk๐Ÿ˜†Zayn don't dare to fill my thread Edited by harini1482002 - 8 years ago
Sricharan416 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the story 
interesting prologue 
update soon and 
thank you for the pm. 
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo for ur 1st FF
nice prlogue
plz update soon n pm me๐Ÿ˜ณ
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Character sketch:

Banner credit: Akansha

Jodha:                 Jodha is a commoner whose parents operate a Laundromat. She is the swimmer of her school which doesn't even have a swimming pool. She is a beautiful and warm hearted girl

Jalal:                     leader of F4(a gang).He was raised by servants instead of busy parents. Growing up as the son of the rich family, he has gone through numerous of kidnapping, terror attempt. He is a master of martial arts and self defense skills,he avoids swimming bcoz   experienced drowning when he was kidnapped.he was the most dashing and handsome man who rules over his schl. the schl functions at his wish.

Surya:                     surya is the grandson of formal president of india.surya is  the most attractive guy in  F4.He lost his parents when he was 5

Adi:  The gifted potter and the successor of the prestigious family. Although adi has gained reputation for his talent for ceramics, he cannot take away the feeling that he is living a life of his brother. Adi's older brother, who was exceptionally talented and expected to become the heir, left home and also quit working with ceramics. He is a playboy, but gentle and warm-hearted. Although he didn't realize about himself yet, Adi is desperately looking for his one true love.

Abdul:  The most flirtatious of the F4 group, abdul is the son of giant corporation in the construction industry. As the successor of a newly-promoted noble family, he is poised to face a political marriage against his will and his flirtatious nature is just a way of self-indulgence.

(here Jalal,Abdul,Adi and Surya are best friends and also these four are called as F4 (gang))

Ruquaiya:  Best friend of Jodha , and very feminine character.  Whenever Jodha is faced with any trouble,Ruquaiya will always churn out ideas like an experienced adult. Gentle-looking on the surface but is actually a girl with a strong resolute. Met with F4 because of Jodha.

Samyukta:  The first love of Surya. Although Samyukta  belongs to the upper-class, she has always wanted to live an independent life using her own means. She is not only a scholar studying law in Paris, but at the same time is also a famous model on the international stage.

Sairah:                   she is the elder sister of jalal.  She has lived in the states most of the time but is often the one who takes care of her younger brother Jalal. She possesses both beauty and brains but has a shrewish personality.

sukanya:jo's sister she always hates jo and she was jealous of her beauty.She always dream to get a chance like this but jo got the seat so she was more angry towards jo

So ,friends further characters will be introduced if needed

INDEX:

chapter:1

chapter:2

chapter:3

chapter:4

chapter:5

chapter:6

THREAD 2

Regards,

Meera and 

Cutie pie Harini๐Ÿ˜›

Hit like button if you like it and leave your precious comments

And your suggestions make us correct ourself

so please feel free to point our mistakes

Edited by meeramiss18 - 8 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome character sketch... m very eager to read this story now.. ๐Ÿ˜Š plzz update soon..Edited by sharmacatty - 8 years ago
harini1482002 thumbnail
unres soon don't forget to hit the like button๐Ÿ˜†
harini1482002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hely

congo for ur 1st FF
nice prlogue
plz update soon n pm me๐Ÿ˜ณ

thk u will get the chappy today itself pakka promise๐Ÿ˜›