Kabir Sharma--Gives as Good as He Gets--

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

😆😆

Episode helped in Knowing Kabir more better than what we have known of him in past days...& one thing about  Kabir that came out prominently was --"Kabir gives as good as he gets"

-- Be it to Manav for leaking tarini's news

-- Be it to Khalid who was all happy about questionnaire instead of being curious to find who did it

-- Be dealing with Ananya 😆😆 after guessing it was she or friends behind the whole "Kabir questionaire"

Also, Kabir is opportunist...knows how to use situations to his benefits even if he gets personally & emotionally hurt himself...inspite of knowing, making staff answer the questions will make his personal life a topic to gossip about he instead of stopping & getting a shouty boss on them he was interested to know about the poll result...

To top it all...he conveniently made Manav look the real culprit when he actually was not 😆
😆😆

it was beating two birds with one stone😆😆😆 one he gets a pay back from Manav & second he got to know what his staff's opinion about him 😆😆😆

So never mess with him ...not even think about it 😆😆😆

Malvika really blew up the house on seeing "Kabir questionnaire" ...she reacted more strongly & loudly than Kabir...he looked more calm than her, though from expressions he looked he wud have shouted more if given chance... even if he did it wudn't have been wrong afterall its had been all about him...in a certain way it was his personal life becoming a piece of gossip for whole staff...anyone in his place wud feel same...Kabir's silent anger, the killing glares was more impactful than Malvika's shouty warnings... No wonder its said, "Beware of fury of silent man"... How & when Kabir vents out his hidden anger & on whom... God bless that person...

For once I thought it gonna be Khalid who gonna have to bear Kabir's anger...really the man was too much...he answered all questions...& boy did he had fun answering them leaving all his work aside...no doubts I agree with Malvika... this is the reason why KKN is not no.1 as staff is wasting time on questionnaires.

Though I wanted to read Khalid's answers ...but was more than his I was interested in knowing kabir's answers too... so that we know how many passed & how many failed...afterall

"Jab sab Sawaal Kabir ke bare mein hai...toh Sir ke jawab bhi tally mein hone chaiye"  

Just loved the mean side of Kabir...& when its comes to revenge guess Kabir believes in "Revenge is dish best served cold" inspite of knowing Manav was not behind it, how innocently & smartly he provoked & instigated Malvika against Manav. Though he himself was angry on the person who made questionnaire for making his personal life a topic of discussion...but keeping his hurt aside,  Kabir used this as perfect opportunity to take revenge from Manav for Tarini's news

It was indeed smart & mean of Kabir to convince Malvika ... & he looked so evilly innocent "main tum dono ke beech mein koi problem nahi chahta" & icing on cake Kabir rubbing salt on Manav's wounds..."Mujhe bilkul bhi kharab nahi laga...aurton ka gussa khatarnak hota hai"

By the way Ananya darling Kabir Sir need to be said "Thanks" if we look at broader perspective he has saved your job...Personally I'm confused, was Kabir indirectly appreciating Ananya's creative thinking of coming out with questionnaire like this...or he really know it was her behind all this ...& was literally giving her a warning to be beware next time...

More specifically ananya shud follow Ronnie baba's piece of advice ... "Kabir koi dudh pita bacha nahi hai...bahut smart hai...Beware"!! it wud be better for her.

It was good to see Kabir wasn't actually angry on miss.kashyap, though I was expecting him to be...

Manav wasn't boy enjoying the whole drama ...it was as if he was watching some spicy daily soap on TV...until he has to face the music himself...for once felt bad for Manav... Poor him got unnecessary got involved in it ..."bechara" but he deserved it for being mean to Kabir in dat whole Tarini news...like its said in hindi "jaisi karni waisi bharni" poor boy...

Lets see how Kabir deals with new news of Mahi 😊😊 how he gives it a different & interesting twist to make it more impactful 😃😃😃 

[/NOCOPY]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nice analysis of the episode. Thank you so much 😊
Awsome post ... Nd with pic
rajiv was danm hot yr
Beautiful analysis wow thk u
Purnima thanks for the awesome analysis...

Nice analysis.  I love Manav.  He is really rota hua baccha.😆

Now he knows he shouldn't mess with Kabir Sharma but he isn't going to learn the lesson.

I love Khalid too.  He is a real entertainer.  The saas of KKN!🤣  The bada beta is kabir and the chota beta is Manav.🤣🤣🤣 Dono mein ho rahi hai satta ke liye ladai!😆  The verstalie Bahus piche nahi hai!😆

Edited by violette - 8 years ago
Originally posted by violette

Nice analysis.  I love Manav.  He is really rota hua baccha.😆

Now he knows he shouldn't mess with Kabir Sharma but he isn't going to learn the lesson.

I love Khalid too.  He is a real entertainer.  The saas of KKN!🤣  The bada beta is kabir and the chota beta is Manav.🤣🤣🤣 Dono mein ho rahi hai satta ke liye ladai!😆  The verstalie Bahus piche nahi hai!😆

Waiting for Manav's next plan ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...
Khalid he is fun to have around...KKN is lucky to have him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†... Wonder if he has past too ...kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...
& he got interesting pair of beta & bahus ... Ek bahu uski sunti nahi hai...aur ek stupid hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£