rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi,
I was following this show from the start. However i stopped watching when they introduced the new guy. So i came back here after a long time. So i have mainly 1 question to ask, Is there any tweets or msgs from actors regarding Nisha and Viraj? I mean is there a love story waiting or is it that Nish and Kabir are the endgame?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
not even the CVs knw the answer to this question🤣🤣🤣
they themselves are unaware🤣🤣🤣
how come we will knw?🤣🤣🤣
esthergrace thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏
blah-blah thumbnail
was that for me?🤣🤣🤣
ashat123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry to say...i wish Nisha and kabir as both look good together... I never used to see this serial but after the new guy...initially i did not feel anythng...but now i like it...next to Ishra Jodi...  
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL well like Anu said, no one is really sure. 

Aneri never really tweeted about who will be end-game. She just instagrams/ tweets/ talks about whatever guy is opposite Nisha at the time. Earlier she talked about how Nisha loved Viraj and now she talks about how Nisha loves Kabir. 

Tahir initially was a big shipper of Nisha-Viraj on his twitter and wasn't happy that Nisha got married to Kabir, but I think he's made his peace with it now LOL. He just wants Viraj to stop being delusional after Nisha and get his life back on track with LA or whatever. 

As for Mishkat, he's not on social media. But he has said that he (Kabir) is totally willing to give Nisha to Viraj in OLVs LOL. But I wouldn't really take that seriously haha. 
blah-blah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

LOL well like Anu said, no one is really sure. 

Aneri never really tweeted about who will be end-game. She just instagrams/ tweets/ talks about whatever guy is opposite Nisha at the time. Earlier she talked about how Nisha loved Viraj and now she talks about how Nisha loves Kabir. 

Tahir initially was a big shipper of Nisha-Viraj on his twitter and wasn't happy that Nisha got married to Kabir, but I think he's made his peace with it now LOL. He just wants Viraj to stop being delusional after Nisha and get his life back on track with LA or whatever. 

As for Mishkat, he's not on social media. But he has said that he (Kabir) is totally willing to give Nisha to Viraj in OLVs LOL. But I wouldn't really take that seriously haha. 

the present situation is that both Taher and Mishkat doesn't want nisha🤣🤣🤣
but both kabir and viraj want nisha🤣🤣🤣
Aneri is glad that she is getting to romance them both-2 in one🤣🤣🤣
viraj loves nisha nisha loves kabir kabir loves viraj🤣🤣🤣
so triangle completed!🤣🤣🤣

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for your replies.
I guess i should stop thinking about this show and calm my mind😆
Already i have a lot in my plate to think about, and a complicated reel life love triangle, i definitely dont want that🤣
blah-blah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosamale

Thank you all for your replies.
I guess i should stop thinking about this show and calm my mind😆
Already i have a lot in my plate to think about, and a complicated reel life love triangle, i definitely dont want that🤣

exactly!😆