Fan Fictions

A WALK TO REMEMBER ( NIBIR OS )

itsAveesha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone... I'm new in India forums and a die hard fan of nibir...Just thought of writing ...So here I am... I'm not so good in romantic stuff so please excuse me for any mistake... HAPPY READING πŸ˜Š

"Damn it... " a young boy groaned as he tried to start the car... "what happened ?" a pretty girl dressed up in a red knee length dress asked him" yaar yeh car start hi ni ho rhi" said the boy fumbling with the keys " kya?? ab humlog itni raat ko kahan jaenge Kabir " the girl fidgeted in the seat as if trying to tell her hubby that she is not comfortable. Kabir smiled at her wife's antics, how can someone be so cute oh god she's just adorable. Controlling his feelings Kabir said" Nisha lets walk"  Nisha tried to hide her happiness ... how can he always understand what she is thinking afterall in such a good weather all she needed was to hold her beloved hubby's hand and enjoy their private time. Wait!! What?  beloved?  private time?  is she okay what she meant by saying her beloved she doesn't love him.. really??  then why did she said to enjoy their private time maybe because they are BEST FRIENDS and it may happen that sometimes u get infatuated to ur bst frnd and today her hubby is definitely looking too hot for her to take her eyes away from him... she have never noticed her hubby to this extent... today is something special" oye kahan kho gyi tu " Kabir bring her back from her trance "haan.. lets go " .

Kabir and Nisha were returning from a friend's party  . Nisha was dressed in red short dress which suited her figure as perfect as a diamond fits in a ring seeing her like this Kabir once went spellbound... so many girls have came in his life but Nisha was someone different .. something about her made her different from others. Kabir didn't knew what was that but something magnetic in her always attracted him. Nisha was the one who had always supported him... no matter what happens Kabir somewhere deep in his heart knew that she will always stand beside him... he admitted the fact long back that he is in love with his wifey and who will be not she such a nice girl that she can make anyone fall in love with her... even she doesn't know how much unique she is... she is not only beautiful by her attributes but also by her heart .. Kabir who believed that love is not meant for him is actually in love with his wife... NISHA the girl who meant life to him... the girl who have made him realized that he have a heart of gold... the girl with whom he wanted to spend the nights and days of his life... THE GIRL IS REALLY SPECIAL...

Both were walking on the lonely street formally trying to avoid each others gaze ...lost in their thoughts No one could be seen on that street as it's 1:30 ...only barking of some stray dogs can be heard. Breaking the awkward silence Kabir looking in Nisha's eyes said" aaj tu bohot aachi lag rhi hai" Nisha blushed a bit which did not went unnoticed by Kabir... he was liking this side of her wifey... all of a sudden he stopped... "Kya hua tu ruk kyun gya "... " Nisha kya mai tujhse kch keh sakta hun" ... "as if agar mai na kahungi toh tu kch bolega ni" Nisha replied sarcastically " Nisha I am serious" Kabir retorted with firm determination " acha bol kya hua hai " Nisha said realizing the seriousness in his eyes .Kabir took a deep breath as if he was going to enter the exam hall...then holding her hands he started  " Nisha I don't know when all this happened I don't know how  I have kept this secret in my heart actually I didn't wanted to tell you maybe because I thought that I would loose u but I  think that I have to tell you this after that if u wanna leave  me... I will have no issue " his heart felt a heavy punch when he said 'leave me ' he knew it very well that if Nisha will leave him alone he would never be able to cope up. Nisha stood there seeing her hubby what he's gonna say next Kabir continued " It's very difficult for me to say this Ni.. Nisha... I...I love u Nisha " he did it he confessed it yes Kabir proposed his wife now whatever will be the decision of his wife he would accept it because he wanted to see her happy he can't make her love him back his love is not selfish at least he said what he feels and now it's all upto her... Kabir heard someone screaming he turned to look who was it" Kabir.. Kabir... kahan kho gya tu... kab se tujhe bula rahin hun tujhe ho kya gya hai are you okay??  tu aise ekdum se ruk kyun gya??  ghar ni jana hai tujhe??  ab kch bolega bhi??? " Nisha said a little bit annoyed Shit yaar it was just a dream... what are you doing Kabir u are daydreaming no no u are actually night dreaming what??  night dreaming what has happened to you Kabire u have gone crazy...if you don't tell her now u will be definitely sent to a mental asylum c'mon Kabir u can do it

"Kabir chal " Nisha moved forward but Kabir holded her  left hand to make her stand there Nisha  turned " Kya hua Kabir " this tym she was really worried she was not able to make out what  her hubby was upto " Nisha can you please wait for five minutes?!! "Kabir pouted making a puppy face looking at his innocent face Nisha's all worry vanished in thin air as she nodded in a yes .Kabir kneeled down . Nisha was excited, nervous, scared, happy and what not maybe she knew what her hubby is going to say. Kabir looked at her pretty wife with intense look. That intensity made Nisha's heart beat faster.

Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe na faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Ho...
Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe naa faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

" Nisha... from the day when we met i don't know why but I always felt connected with u i always considered you as my best friend but didn't knew that the bond which we share is not just of friendship i always denied from this feeling but one can't... one can't hide his emotions i always thought that one day I will leave you and will follow my dreams but now i really don't feel like going... u know why Nisha because if I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever ..yes Nisha it's true that u bring the best of me... and that best thing about me is u ... if I know what love is , it is because of you.  I don't love you because of ur beauty or any of ur physical attributes Nisha I only love u... I love the way you say my name,  I love when you make bread butter jam for me, I love how you make that pillow wall, I love your attempts of making me food,  I love how you put that small line of sindoor on your forehead ,I love when u call u me ur hubby... in fact all of me loves all of u... Nisha I will not say that I have fallen in love with you because my love for u have always made me stand upright. I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone.  U are my shinning star , my lucky charm.  Nisha Gangwal Ur duffer Kabir is fully, completely, madly in love with you. Will u marry me once again ... wifey "

Tere qareeb main ho sakoon
De de tu apni razaa
Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

Ho ho...

Nisha stood there perplexed expressionless all quiet listening to her hubby.  Her silence was getting unbearable for Kabir.. he was feeling guilty why he said all this at least earlier she considered him as her best friend but now she will hate him... But Nisha spoke up " Kabir please stand up " making her voice more concerned than she could...Kabir stood up without removing his eyes from her ...Nisha can see that honesty in his eyes... Kabir had many questions in his mind curiosity was overpowering him but he remained silent letting her speak first. Nisha," Kabir ...please kiss me" .

Tujh se mohabbat hui
Hai meri hai bas ye khata
Tujh se main door rahoon
Yeh mujh ko gawaara kahaan
Main tere saath mein hi rahoon
Chhodo ye saara jahan 

Kabir's happiness had no boundaries.. he was on cloud nine... he just wanted to hold her tight and kiss her with all his heart ...he did not wanted to wait a second.. he put his left hand on her waist pulled her closer and more closer. His touch gave Nisha goosebumps... she didn't felt uncomfortable in his touch but she felt secured,  she felt that now she is complete. Kabir pulled her more closer, they both can feel each other's breath Kabir cupped her face with his right hand... Nisha moved her right hand to his silky smooth hair and her left hand on the  side of his neck... bringing him more closer...  Nisha closed her eyes... Kabir tilted his face and touched his lips with her...with his touch Nisha felt a thousand volt of current ran through her body .

Ho ho wo ho... Ho ho wo...
Teri adaaon mein doob loon
Doob loon main tujhi mein
Ho jaaun tere itne qareeb
Ki main dikhoon ab tujhi mein

She responded to his kiss with same intensity. Kabir pulled her more closer deepening the kiss... the kiss soon became a passionate one ...with that one kiss Nisha can make out how much this boy loves her and Kabir have now realized that without this girl he just can't live he needed her to be with him forever ... After a long kiss they drew apart in the lack of oxygen... Breathing heavily...  both were smiling... blushing. Nisha hugged him as if she wanted to be in her embrace ... Kabir hugged her back with all his might. 

Paas bithaoon ye zulf sawaaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe
Ho ho...

Kabir asked her almost whispering but can be heard by Nisha " So u love me " ...Nisha broke the hug  and looked at Kabir with a smile " I don't love you duffer I love u too much, three much, very much, so much...my magarmach aur haan mera naam Nisha Gangwal ni hai...  Nisha Kabir  Kumar hai...smjhe " And they both busted out in laughter and walked to thier home hand in hand... discussing about their newly found emotions.

How was it... I know not so good but please let me know how was it πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaBajpai thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome... Too gud 
Just loved it 
AyeshaRocks thumbnail