ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I just rewatched 12 th september 2014 episode , and I can't get over Ranveer's dialouges , when he says ke oski ankhon main pyaar nahi tha , leikin ek apnapaan dikhta tha Mere liye to woh apnapaan kaafi tha uske apnepaan ke sahare puri zindagi batane ke liye tiyaar tah . Leikin zindagi ko shaid itni si bhi kawaish bhi nahi thi manzzor.

Ajj mere paas sab kuch hoke bhi , kuch bhi nahi hai.

Feel this fits perfect for this track also , but the sad thing is that Ishani loves him now , but she has broken his heart that bad that he can't see the love and neither apnapaanEdited by MM123456 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This CVs have completely ruined ishani n ranveer relationship
Even shakti z hell bent on Fav'ing ishveer tweets.. Yesterday he fav'd d ishveer kiss video , n some tweets abt asking ishveer to get back together.. Today he fav'd a comment abt ishveer kis..  But these CVs have lost it! Even these actors can't tolerate what's happening n d show..
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

This CVs have completely ruined ishani n ranveer relationship

Even shakti z hell bent on Fav'ing ishveer tweets.. Yesterday he fav'd d ishveer kiss video , n some tweets abt asking ishveer to get back together.. Today he fav'd a comment abt ishveer kis.. But these CVs have lost it! Even these actors can't tolerate what's happening n d show..

I know , the CVs are ruining the show for the sake of a stupid twist 😭 The actors and we aduience want IshVeer back 😳
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

I know dear 😊 But I love that episode , the strenght og his love is so visible and beautiful portrayed in that episode 😳
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes.,That was such emotional scene !!!!!!!😭😭😭
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MM123456

I know dear 😊 But I love that episode , the strenght og his love is so visible and beautiful portrayed in that episode 😳

what have they made the show now😑
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Yes.,That was such emotional scene !!!!!!!😭😭😭

Agreed 😭 😭 , but beautiful portrayed of Shakti . The dept of Ranveer 's love was just Fell for Ranveer all over again in that episode 😳
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

what have they made the show now😑

So sad , I can't wait to get good episode back 😳
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hii mera ranveer kiya😳 tha kiya bngaya he😭😭 is ishani ki mhanta or stupid hrktoon ki wja se😑
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

hii mera ranveer kiya😳 tha kiya bngaya he😭😭 is ishani ki mhanta or stupid hrktoon ki wja se😑

Yes my dear , Ishani had killed Ranveer , and this two can only heal the scars they have given eachother 😳