Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Can 4 Lions create a rare female lead like Kiya Gujral?

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Since 4 Lion's female lead r unrealistic n have no self-respect wen time comes I wonder if they can create a female lead like Kiya Gujral? Kiya was a rude, arrogant, bitchy high-class who had no friends in school n was hated by everyone. But she had troubled life at home where her mother used to always taunt her while comparing her to her elder sister who is a singer n blamed her for  anything dat goes wrong wid her sister or may go wrong. She wud show her frustration to other students to others. She began to change after a month or 2 of d serial getn started wen she had true friends. She wud not make friends n be arrogant cuz people  wud only loved to be her friend cuz of her celebrity sister. 

She was sumtyms hated, loved, felt pity by d people who watched d show. She was a grey character who wud hate a group of rebellious students who later became her friends n she wud even call a plumpy girl as fatso to hurt her. She later showed her soft side which wss always hidden y her arrogant self. Her character was never butchered. I want 4 Lion's to create their next female lead like Kiya.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 May 2015 at 10:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShukla

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Since 4 Lion's female lead r unrealistic n have no self-respect wen time comes I wonder if they can create a female lead like Kiya Gujral? Kiya was a rude, arrogant, bitchy high-class who had no friends in school n was hated by everyone. But she had troubled life at home where her mother used to always taunt her while comparing her to her elder sister who is a singer n blamed her for  anything dat goes wrong wid her sister or may go wrong. She wud show her frustration to other students to others. She began to change after a month or 2 of d serial getn started wen she had true friends. She wud not make friends n be arrogant cuz people  wud only loved to be her friend cuz of her celebrity sister. 

She was sumtyms hated, loved, felt pity by d people who watched d show. She was a grey character who wud hate a group of rebellious students who later became her friends n she wud even call a plumpy girl as fatso to hurt her. She later showed her soft side which wss always hidden y her arrogant self. Her character was never butchered. I want 4 Lion's to create their next female lead like Kiya.

which serial is this?

I am intrigued by the description... sounds like a dream package- this girl
Zeeshan7 Senior Member
Zeeshan7
Zeeshan7

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Since 4 Lion's female lead r unrealistic n have no self-respect wen time comes I wonder if they can create a female lead like Kiya Gujral? Kiya was a rude, arrogant, bitchy high-class who had no friends in school n was hated by everyone. But she had troubled life at home where her mother used to always taunt her while comparing her to her elder sister who is a singer n blamed her for anything dat goes wrong wid her sister or may go wrong. She wud show her frustration to other students to others. She began to change after a month or 2 of d serial getn started wen she had true friends. She wud not make friends n be arrogant cuz people wud only loved to be her friend cuz of her celebrity sister.

</div> <div>
which serial is this?
The Buddy Project ... It already went off-air. It used to air at 5:30PM on Channel V.
KSGmaniac_24579 IF-Dazzler
KSGmaniac_24579
KSGmaniac_24579

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I absolutely loved Kiya!
Buddy Project was amazing!
Kiya Gujral can never be repeated!
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeeshan7

Since 4 Lion's female lead r unrealistic n have no self-respect wen time comes I wonder if they can create a female lead like Kiya Gujral? Kiya was a rude, arrogant, bitchy high-class who had no friends in school n was hated by everyone. But she had troubled life at home where her mother used to always taunt her while comparing her to her elder sister who is a singer n blamed her for anything dat goes wrong wid her sister or may go wrong. She wud show her frustration to other students to others. She began to change after a month or 2 of d serial getn started wen she had true friends. She wud not make friends n be arrogant cuz people wud only loved to be her friend cuz of her celebrity sister.

</div> <div>
which serial is this?
The Buddy Project ... It already went off-air. It used to air at 5:30PM on Channel V.

Only Ira was a grey female lead/parallel lead in Gul's show SG. She was an arrogant, no-nonsense fashion designer but she wud be soft only wen needed. I wanted Seher to be sumthn like her but she too was butchered. 
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSGmaniac_24579

I absolutely loved Kiya!

KD n Kiya were almost same except their rich n middle-class background. I did not watched d sho last 2 months as it got very boring after Piddhi's marriage n Valentine's Day track. People can't even tolerate Seher's character then how can a heroine like Kiya in Gul's serial will be tolerated. Gul only shows a heroine dumb like Jannat.
JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged

I absolutely loved Kiya!

KD n Kiya were almost same except their rich n middle-class background. I did not watched d sho last 2 months as it got very boring after Piddhi's marriage n Valentine's Day track. People can't even tolerate Seher's character then how can a heroine like Kiya in Gul's serial will be tolerated. Gul only shows a heroine dumb like Jannat.
In tolerance for Seher had nothing to do with her grey or whatever shades. She was not sketched properly. ... a lot of loopholes in execution and characterization.

But I am assuming this character that you rave about was sketched well since you are able to absolutely understand her.
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged

I absolutely loved Kiya!

In tolerance for Seher had nothing to do with her grey or whatever shades. She was not sketched properly. ... a lot of loopholes in execution and characterization.

But I am assuming this character that you rave about was sketched well since you are able to absolutely understand her.

D character was properly planned. Seher was butchered n is character was not butchered but there were some moments where dis character was seen like a vamp but she was not dat. One of d biggest flaw was dat dis character accidentally had her 1st kiss not wid her supposed hero but another hero who was only her friend who comforted her wen she was low. Gul either shows a mahaan heroine or a very evil vamp. Well dat was only an accidental kiss but Gul shows a lots of accidental marriage n accidental fake SR.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top