oh!!!
my hindi vocabulary is really good🀣🀣🀣
[/QUOTE

Yeah i kn just like i dont talk much πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
U stop spamming my TS k ppl will think i have cont my story πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Posted: 8 years ago
It was very good...waiting eagerly for the next part...awesome work

ok so i decided to push aside my laziness and update the TS thanks to ammu.πŸ€£πŸ˜† ammu an early update just for you!!!

She knew she was going to terribly fail at this but yet she attempted it "I don't ... I ... I don't..."

He slid his hand around her waist and moved her closer. She shuddered at his touch. "If you don't love me then why does my touch affect you so much" he teased her. "It doesn't affect me, it was just a reflex" he smiled at her defense. He slowly moved his hand upto her shoulder and gently placed it on the nape of her neck. Nisha could not move she had to remind herself to breath. "If you don't love me, then why don't you push me away when I touch you like this" "I didn't want to be rude to you" she managed to say.

He snorted at her response, "Stubborn aren't you? But the Nisha I know would break the person into pieces had it been someone else. I know you better than you know yourself Nisha" he then traced the line between her shoulder and her jaw with his lips. Involuntarily Nisha's hands glided upto his shoulder and she grabbed a handful of his T -shirt with both her hands. "If you don't love me why do you hold me so tight Nisha as if you will never let me go" he whispered huskily into her ear. Nisha's eyes flew open when she realised the truth. She found him just a few inches away from her face. "Say it Nisha, just Say it" he whispered against her lips. "Say you love me" he coaxed her.

Nisha was on the verge of a break down she could not take it anymore. She pushed him hard. "Stop it just Stop it" she grimaced. Her hands tried to grip something for support but she was blinded by her tears. "Yes I do, yes I love you but I am afraid to accept it, do you get it? Are you happy now?" she collapsed on the floor crying hysterically. She lay there on the floor. She brought her legs to her chest and wrapped her hands around her knees trying to gain some comfort before she spoke further. "I am afraid my love for you will end up like the first one. I cannot bring myself to trust you, I know you will never break my trust yet I cannot brush off the fear of losing you if something goes wrong again. I am afraid once I trust you with my love you might just leave my side with the slightest problem. That is what happened the first time and I cannot take a chance again" she covered her face with her hands and wept. Kabir could not see her agony anymore. He crouched in front of her and took her hands into his. "Nisha just look at me" he murmured.  Nisha lifted her head slowly. "I knew something was bothering you. I am sorry I had to push you so much. This was the only way to get your feelings out that you had bottled up within you. I know the first time has been difficult for you but take a chance on me Nisha I will never break your trust" he placed her palms on top of his and closed them together. Her hands felt small and protected beneath his. She stared at their balled up fists. After a while she looked up at him, he was waiting to explain it to her. "That Feels good, doesn't it Nisha? I promise to protect you in the same way. Your problems will have to fight me first before they reach you and no I will not leave your side ever" She looked up at him like a kid wanting assurance. He blinked once and nodded as an answer to her apprehension. She pursed her lips as she tried to control her emotions. Her lips trembled as she struggled to stop her tears. Kabir pulled her and hugged her tight. He rubbed her back while she sobbed like a child. "Cry my love. Just let it out Nisha because once you are ready to trust me I will not let you cry ever. I don't want you to love me... I want you to fall in love with me and when you do I will be waiting to catch you with my love. I will wait for you till you are ready" She pulled herself from him and gave him a weak smile. He gave her a reassuring smile in return.  "It's time for my dance class I'll see you later" he wiped her tears and pulled her up on her feet as he stood up. He gently rubbed his thumb around her cheek and left.  For some strange reason Nisha felt a void watch him leave. Nisha he must love you so much. Instead of getting annoyed that you don't trust him he is willing to wait for you till you do. How can he ever betray you? Don't let him go Nisha Don't let him go' Nisha's conscious had just provided her the solution to overcome her fear. She raced towards Kabir and wound her hands around his shoulders bringing him to a sudden halt. "Don't go Kabir, Please don't". He gently broke her grip and turned to face her. "Are you ok?" he was alarmed at her behavior. "I am sorry that I was afraid to trust you. How could I not see how much you love me and that you would never hurt me? But now I am not afraid I am ready to take a chance on you Kabir." her face emanated confidence. "Nisha you don't need to be sorry. You had every right to protect yourself. I just wanted you to loosen the grip on your heart that you were so fiercely guarding. I wanted you to enjoy the feeling of being in love and not be afraid of it.  But I didn't want to force you either. I am so happy to have a person like you in my life. I love you my Nishu" her heart skipped at his confession. "I love you too Kabir" overjoyed by her own confession she threw herself at him and wrapped her hands around his neck. Instantly Kabir's wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her. He spun her around and she giggled like a teenager in love. He gently put her down and cupped her face "Nisha when Kirti's wedding is over I will speak to Dadaji about us. You have always fought for others happiness this time I shall do it for you." She pulled back her hands which she had placed on his shoulders. She held his hand and said "Stand by me Kabir" Kabir entwined his fingers with hers and rested their hands on his chest close to his heart. "I will... I will always stand by you I promise"

Edited by picadally - 8 years ago

Okay now its a wow πŸ‘

U r talented Nattu ..like that of a horse πŸ˜†*No offense*
Really its a very nice work 😳
keep writing like this 😳😳😳
❀️ ❀️ ❀️
Edited by Stella324 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Stella324

Nattuuu Res [;P]

I hope u will remember to unres πŸ˜†
resπŸ€—
natzz tu tho fast nikli yaarπŸ˜‰...ithni jaldi update dediyaπŸ€—πŸ€—
main tho rath ko expect kar rahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thnk u 4 updating fastπŸ˜†
n abt the partπŸ‘ mast part yaar...loved it to the coreπŸ˜‰ beautifully written...
loved the proposing part a lot..I love u my Nishu😳...
thnx 4 the pm actully tum Pm karne se pehle hi i saw ur updateπŸ˜‰
i refresh my browser in evry 5 minπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
do write more dude..
waitng 4 ur nxt

---------------*Edites*.---------------------------------
Edited by ammu4u - 8 years ago
awesome... love Nibir madly... wish to see similar moments between them in show as well... nicely written...
Wow...Natzzz...well written... πŸ‘
Loved this update a lot..
please don't be lazy.. πŸ˜‰
Keep writing more..!!!! πŸ˜›
awesome natz!!!πŸ‘
that was awesome!!!
loved it to the core
do write more!

PS:u told that i was partial coz i made nishu slap kabir-u made her push him dear!πŸ˜†