Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Stand by me (Nibir TS) last part page 6

picadally thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Kirti's wedding had been fixed. All the girls were seated in Nisha's bedroom. Forcing all the guys to the hall Aman jibed when Umesh protested to move out. "You should have intervened when Dadaji refused to let us go out for an all girl's party before Kirti's wedding" "Now you stay out with the rest of them while we party here" she turned around and swiftly gave a thumbs up to the girls. "Aman you know its not possible to change Dadaji's decision" Umesh tried to reason with her. "I will do whatever you ask me to do, I will cook, I will iron the clothes anything just anything please don't be mad at me" Aman struggled to conceal her smile which had started to play on her lips. "He is really a ladoo, so innocent" she muttered under her breath. "Fine I will give you a chance," Umesh's face lit up immediately he waited eagerly for Aman to continue. "You have to persuade Dadaji for our second honeymoon only then can I think of forgiving you" All the cousins roared with laughter. Umesh eyes widened at her demand. Smug at her victory Aman shut the bedroom door and retreated to the girls. Aman gave a hi - five to all the girls. Umesh walked liked a pussy cat with his head down and dropped himself on the Sofa next to Kabir. "Come on Umesh Bhaiya just be a man and ask Dadaji", Sukku provoked Umesh. "Suku I just can't wait to see how you will manage to use your own advice once you get married" Kabir chuckled at his brother in law's desperation. "I agree to that Suku... even I have not yet dared to challenge your sister till date" kabir mocked Suku. "Kabir you shouldn't even try to challenge her you will never manage to tame Nisha in your lifetime" Suku's face had left all traces of humor now. "That's true the Nisha you see is not the real Nisha. Wait till you face her wrath" Kabir gulped at the tension in Saurav's voice. Saurav stole a wink at Suku. "Is she really that bad?" he croaked. All the boys rolled with laughter. Kabir looked confused at their sudden outburst.

"Mr. Brother in law... are you the only one who can joke. We decided to play a prank on you."  Suku smirked at him. Kabir was relieved that it was just a joke. "So even Aman was involved in this" "No Kabir I am afraid that stays as it is, Singham will swallow me in one go and Aman... she will kill me slowly if I don't do it" Umesh tried to gain all the self pity that he could. "Not all of us can be a Singham with our wives can we?" Umesh had everyone into splits again. "Its so boring to baby sit these girls" Saurav said continuously flipping the cap of the cola bottle. "Lets check out what the girls are doing inside" Suku suggested with a devilish grin. All the guys exchanged glances and dashed towards the bedroom door. They stood in a line Umesh and Kabir stood first, followed by Suku and Saurav. "Aman you think Umesh Bhaiya will not realise that you were just kidding" "No Nisha your brother is an innocent ladoo he is never going to learn the truth, its so easy to fool him" all the girls giggled as they recollected Umesh's tormented expression. Suku glanced at Umesh and chuckled, Umesh glared at him in return. As he turned to look at the other two they were grinning already. "l knew she was just kidding she  could  not be serious about the second honeymoon, I just wanted her to be in the illusion" Kabir, Saurav and Suku nodded trying to control their laughter. "Bhabhi that is so mean" Kirti tried to defend Umesh. "Oh come on Kirti it was just a jokes" "It was just a joke Dolly di" Kirti corrected Dolly rolling her eyes, annoyed at the fact that Dolly supported Aman. "Kirti is my favourite sister" Umesh announced suddenly. "We can understand that Saurav tried to pacify Umesh. Kabir extended his hand to Saurav and gave him a hi -five without turning around.  "Kirti relax you only pull up a prank on a person whom you love" Nisha tried to explain. "Oh is it Nishu, do you love Kabir?" Nisha was taken aback with the sudden question. Kabir's face stiffened he waited with bated breath to know the answer. "No I don't and he doesn't love me either" Kabir felt as if his heart stopped beating for a minute. Though everyone knew that Nisha and Kabir were together only till Kirti's wedding, hearing Nisha confirm that there was no love between them disturbed Umesh, Suku and Saurav. They still hoped that somehow they would be together again. Dadaji had ordered them to stay together till Kirti's wedding to avoid people's inquisitive questions about Kabir not being present at the wedding. Kirti bit her lip as it dawned on her that she had just ruined a beautiful party with her cousins. Kabir could not find his center and leaned on the door for support. The door flew open and all the guys landed flat on their face. "You guys were listening to our talks" Aman was fuming with anger now. The guys tried to defend themselves. It was always a chaotic situation when the cousins were fighting. But Kabir stood there staring at Nisha his eyes accusing her. Nisha averted her eyes she could not face him. Aman could see the tension between Nisha and Kabir, she knew they needed to be left alone immediately. She stole a glance at Umesh. Umesh instantly picked up what Aman was trying to convey.  "Ok lets just stop fighting and go home it's a long day tomorrow" Umesh spoke with authority. The cousins were always dramatic while saying bye to Nisha and Kabir, Umesh had to almost push them out.  

Kabir turned to confront Nisha as soon as the cousins left. "I'll go lock the main door" Nisha hurried toward the main door. "Nisha you don't love me?" he called out of from behind. "Lets clear out the mess quickly Kabir we have to wake up early tomorrow" Nisha picked up the pillows that were strewn on the floor ignoring Kabir's question. "Would you please pick up the plates from the table?" "Nisha you don't love me?" Kabir asked again desperation clear in his voice. He chose to ignore her question just as she had ignored his. Nisha knew it that kabir wouldn't budge till she answered him. "No I don't love you Kabir you heard it right then.  Why do you ask again?" she said firmly. She was surprised at her conviction. "What if I convince you that you love me?" He asked her confidently. Kabir's confidence marred Nisha's a little. Yet she gathered her composure and retorted "That's not happening" Kabir walked upto and stopped just a few inches away from her. He looked down and said "Look into my eyes and say it again Nisha" suddenly he raised his head to meet her eyes. Nisha flinched at the intensity with which Kabir looked into her eyes. She felt as if his gaze would penetrate through her soul. She hated the fact that she was losing control over her mind and heart, no not the heart she had lost control over her heart way back .She had relied on her mind to keep herself in check but now she seemed to lose control over her mind as well. Kabir's proximity was playing havoc with her heart and mind. She knew she was going to terribly fail at this but yet she attempted it "I don't ... I ... I don't..."

Edited by picadally - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome start picadally
continue soon
u are partial to kabiraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting for the next update
Edited by anulovessarun - 8 years ago
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow..Natzzz..well written.. loved it...!!!!
Waiting for your next part..!!!!! πŸ˜›
SONAL30 thumbnail
Nice start natz
Cpntinue soon and pm me
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting Os Natasha πŸ˜‰ A very different one I must say πŸ˜‰
Excited to read the next part πŸ˜† Pls update it soon
Aaj toh subah subah hi NiBir Ki kahaaniyon Ki bauchhaar Ho rahi hai πŸ˜†
blah-blah thumbnail