KriYam OS The Unsaid Support

Posted: 8 years ago

KriYam OS The Unsaid Support

"Yaar guys but u never told us how u both were still in touch when we all lost touch with her?" Vicky asked both of them.

Rey and Sharon both turned their heads towards them for an answer.

It was a party organized by Rey because he and Kria had become a couple now after he had dramatically stopped her from going back to US. Sharon and Swayam were together too after so many hurdles in their way which they had dodged with such valour! All were in a happy space now..

"Haan btao na Swayam!! How did u and Kria catch up again?" Sharon demanded like an authoratative GF.

"Ye dekho aa gayi Sharon apne Siren avataar mein!" said Nil making everyone laugh and Sharon glare at him.

Amidst all of this two people were sitting very quite. 

"Kya hua Kria are u fine?" asked Rey.

"Guys I don't think we should talk about this." said Swayam trying not to make Kria uncomfortable.

"No Swayam they need to know!!" said Kria mustering all the courage she had.

Swayam got up and came to her. He patted her hair and said "U will go through the same pain again!" he said worried for his best friend!

"No I won't cause I have u with me as always." she smiled weakly.

"Aur hum sab bhi toh hain right guys?" said Simmi breaking the tension in the air.

Everyone nodded smiling and confused at the same time as to what they were talking about.

Swayam started.
Ok one day she calls me and says crying...

FLASHBACK

"Swayam!!" 

His world came at a stand-still. Was he hearing her voice again or was he hallucinating.

"K...kria??" he asked stammering.

"Swayam mom!!" he heard a shout from the other end!

"Hello Kria what happend?" he started but the call was cut.

He tried again and after too many rings in which his heart had almost come out she picked up.

"Kria!!" he called out his voice panicked.

"Hello main Kria ki maasi bol rahi hun beta!" 

"Aunty kya hua Kria ki mom ko?" he asked totally restless now.

"She is no more beta!" he heard a sob from the other end..

"Aunty aap log abhi kahan hain?" he asked hurriedly.

"Dehradun mein beta antim sanskaar ke liye!" 

" Main aa raha hoon!" he said and started preparing to meet and console his best-friend.

PRESENT

All were sobbing by now and Kria was just uncontrollable but then she held herself together and started saying..

"U know guys I have had so many friends in US college also , in this college also but I called Swayam u know why?" she asked questioningly to everyone.

"Because maine humesha usme ek bada bhai dekha hai jo mujhe protect karega aur us e kia bhi. If that day he had not come for mom's funeral I might have broken down par isne aake mujhe hausla diya!" she said and Swayam engulfed her in a bear hug.

"I will always be there for u Kria!" he said hugging her taking all her worries away.

"Ok ok bahut senti talks ho gayi so now let's have some fun guys." said Rey trying to divert the topic and cheer up Kria's mood.

"Ya truth and dare" suggested Sharon helping her best-friend.

Everyone got busy in playing when Kria sneeked out and so did Rey.

SwaRon followed them and found Kria resting her head on Rey's shoulder and his arms around her waist.

They both smiled seeing them this way and Sharon leaned her head on Swayam's shoulder and he held her closer.

Kria turned and saw Swayam and passed him a smile.

She knew she had Rey with her forever but she also knew she had an unsaid support in the form of Swayam.

And Swayam knew he will never let her falter again.

--------------------------------------

Ok apart from being a big SwaRon fan I m also a big KriYam fan.

This is a new OS from my side on them.
Its nice to see someone write about Kria and Swayum. The two have been one of my favorites on the show. 
A really sweet, nice OS! Try to continue, this has a lot of potential. 
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

Its nice to see someone write about Kria and Swayum. The two have been one of my favorites on the show. 
A really sweet, nice OS! Try to continue, this has a lot of potential. 
Oh thanks they were my favs too but sadly they were shown too less.

Originally posted by Starsfireflies

I know. Their friendship had so much potential. After her comeback, instead of basing and expanding on Kria and Swayum, they focused more on Kria and Sharon. So I really missed the bond the former shared. 
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

I too feel tje same...they did not bank on the potential in the show...not jst this but there were actually many other things too with very high potential...swaron was not used till its fullest reyam was not used...taarey final breakup was not used KRIYAM was not shown...they could not show anything properly...sad dat it continued in such. A low way after palki maam left with so much potential...but it was all wasted...
Btw the os was very nice and i too feel ki itchas pptential to grow in a ss or ff if u can do continue...
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

I know. Their friendship had so much potential. After her comeback, instead of basing and expanding on Kria and Swayum, they focused more on Kria and Sharon. So I really missed the bond the former shared. 
Ya they focused on kria and sharonwhen they didn't even share a bond earlier. They tried to turn a rivalry into friendship but they just forgot the old bonds in light of the new bonds
Originally posted by i_yatharthk

I too feel tje same...they did not bank on the potential in the show...not jst this but there were actually many other things too with very high potential...swaron was not used till its fullest reyam was not used...taarey final breakup was not used KRIYAM was not shown...they could not show anything properly...sad dat it continued in such. A low way after palki maam left with so much potential...but it was all wasted...
Btw the os was very nice and i too feel ki itchas pptential to grow in a ss or ff if u can do continue...
True that every word..
Kriyam,Reyam nothing was shown. After kria's entry they had so much potential but they wasted it all by sometimes getting new faces or trying to set up their love stories.
the dil was shown but the dosti was missing!
Thanks for liking😃
di..
awesome os..
loved their bond..
do write more..
thanks for the pm..
Originally posted by nidhi.nidsnicks

di..
awesome os..
loved their bond..