Qubool Hai

The two nations theory (Page 4)

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Awesome post simranClapClap
Seriously dont want to listen to the same old two nations wala jaap again now, wese to it did not make any sense previously too but now its crystal clear. 

N no its not about him falling in love with her, Love is not about keeping the one u supposedly love captive too Confused

Thers no justification to his actions, hes a grown up man  knows the difference between right and wrong , aint he ConfusedAngry 

Thanks Micshy.
I guess it'll be "loneliness" jaap henceforth for him Tongue
Being old doesn't make everybody to know the difference between right & wrong. I'm looking forward to that next big realisation/revelation.If he is matured,he won't be emotionally dependent on someone in Snam's state now.

off topic, hve u watched Mariyam, the Pak serial? i just stumbled upon it y'day and the girl looks so pretty, pink lipstick and allLOL. worth investing time?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesemicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhalaKhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Simmy, I had not expected a triangle of caliber- 'saagar' or 'kuch kuch hota hai' or 'dil toh paagal hai'...

but a triangle I certainly expected. instead we got a weird character sketch we could not connect to...

At certain points in above stories, I so wanted Kamal Hassan to get the girl or Kajol to get the guy or Karishma to get the man...

Here the 3rd angle was so poorly executed that some viewers did not even know his reasons for lying. So yeah the 2 nations theory is BSDead

Minnie mu. Mi baat cheen li Clap thats what i always looknforward in a triangle, both the characters are so so so strong that immts difficult to chose whom i want the girl/guy to go with Embarrassed but here ut just Dead

GrilledCheeseminnie2308simran_singh_24RaingoddessMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
2 nation theory?  ShockedShockedLOL Whatever it was clear from the day when he declared to close the missing person file. And it was kind of indicated from day 1 of Shaad's entry that he was an obsessive person. Secondly there was no triangle at all! Aahil Sanam and Shaad!  Nope not at all...if you talk about triangle then it was Aahil Sanam Rehaan.  But in season 3 there was never a triangle of Aahil Sanam Shaad...it was just thoughts of people.  

Edited by flora212 - 12 May 2015 at 7:52am

GrilledCheesemicshysimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhalaKhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by micshy

Awesome post simranClapClap
Seriously dont want to listen to the same old two nations wala jaap again now, wese to it did not make any sense previously too but now its crystal clear. 

N no its not about him falling in love with her, Love is not about keeping the one u supposedly love captive too Confused

Thers no justification to his actions, hes a grown up man  knows the difference between right and wrong , aint he ConfusedAngry 

Thanks Micshy.
I guess it'll be "loneliness" jaap henceforth for him Tongue
Being old doesn't make everybody to know the difference between right & wrong. I'm looking forward to that next big realisation/revelation.If he is matured,he won't be emotionally dependent on someone in Snam's state now.

off topic, hve u watched Mariyam, the Pak serial? i just stumbled upon it y'day and the girl looks so pretty, pink lipstick and allLOL. worth investing time?
Lol no i hvnt watched many of the pak serials, u guys have definitely watched more than me LOLLOL sounds funny right , im just watching an on going serial these days 
"Dayar e Dil" thats is worth spending ur time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

2 nation theory?  ShockedShockedLOL Whatever it was clear from the day when he declared to close the missing person file. And it was kind of indicated from day 1 of Shaad's entry that he was an obsessive person. Secondly there was no triangle at all! Aahil Sanam and Shaad!  Nope not at all...if you talk about triangle then it was Aahil Sanam Rehaan.  But in season 3 there was never a triangle of Aahil Sanam Shaad...it was just thoughts of people.  

Nafs, the triangle  i want to see is Jinnat-Aahil-SanamROFL As the EMA from Jinnat's side grows,may be she'll feel jealous of the Sanam this stranger loves so deeply and Aahil might like this empty headed version of his level headed wife.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]
Lol no i hvnt watched many of the pak serials, u guys have definitely watched more than me LOLLOL sounds funny right , im just watching an on going serial these days 
"Dayar e Dil" thats is worth spending ur time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
All internet ka kamal hai.LOL
just wikied it & it's confusng i think, i'll continue my hunt for Thai'/Korean shows.

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Nafs, the triangle  i want to see is Jinnat-Aahil-SanamROFL As the EMA from Jinnat's side grows,may be she'll feel jealous of the Sanam this stranger loves so deeply and Aahil might like this empty headed version of his level headed wife.
W*FShocked how did you read my thoughtsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged

W*FShocked how did you read my thoughtsROFL
@bold-by spenind too much timeon IFLOL
come to think of it, these two haven't seen each other as normal people who just sing and laugh and shop.It won't be far off to fall for that side of your partner you've not seen.TBH, Jinnat is all dolled up and poor aahil has never seen his wife this pretty in a long time.
And when did Sanam hear Aahil sing? Never.
I'm all for thisLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308RaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

Go to top