Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The two nations theory (Page 2)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@ Juhi:
Do you know I agree with that statement of yours that you finally "Connected" to Shaad! Newsflash so did I! Finally he admitted WHY he is doing this, and why he is afraid of someone from Jannat's past coming to claim her! Yes what he is doing is wrong, but at least he admitted that he is deliberately keeping her with him, because of his feelings for her and his current loneliness in the world! You know I actually felt bad for him for the first time! It proves that only a little HONESTY is needed for someone to actually make a connection with a character. Even if you think the character is wrong and acting badly!

That is why I always connected to Aahil! He was a jerk at the start, but he was an honest jerk! Who and what he was was totally clear! Good or bad! No one is one dimensional! So I connected to him! Same with Rehan, and now Saif. Whatever their issues were, they were never white washed. It was always clear to us that they were not perfect and we didnt try to pretend they were! Finally Shaad himself admitted that he is doing this for his own self interest, and that was the first true acknowledgement of his actions from HIM, and also the makers of this show! So thanks for that CV's! Finally you have made him accept out loud what his true intentions are what motivates his intentions! Like it or not, I always respect honesty! So this is good!

Yes Simran, the "Two nations" and "National security" theories have now been dispelled by Shaad himself. Actually like Juhi said, after the first few episodes, this was not about any national security, or saving Sanam, as staying as Shaad's wife was in no way any special help to Sanam. Because her life was never in danger from SK, as she had NO idea Sanam witnessed Liyaquat's murder and I dont think she even knows now! All dangers she faced after the riots, came directly as a result of her involvement with Shaad! So in fact he has put her in harms way! So whatever he does to look out for her, he is doing his duty, not a favor to her. That is the long and short of it. I don't think CV's ever intended for everyone to think that Shaad was some perfect person who is doing everything out of his need to be heroic. I think it was very clearly shown to us what his shortcomings are! The difference is if we want to see it or not! So maybe CV's thought they will spell it out finally! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 May 2015 at 4:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveGrilledCheeseminnie2308micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...KhatamKahani

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@Mandy- now everyone knows the "WHY" of his actions. I would like to see some more reflections from his side and him recognising the "Rights" and "wrongs" of his actions,as this track progress and as he witness' the real love between SaHil.
The Cvs have to spell that too  loud and clear to the deluded.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveGrilledCheeseminnie2308micshyRaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...MrDarcyfan

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

@Mandy- now everyone knows the "WHY" of his actions. I would like to see some more reflections from his side and him recognising the "Rights" and "wrongs" of his actions,as this track progress and as he witness' the real love between SaHil.
Simran if he is to remain grey and if he will 'ultimately hand over Sanam to Aahil' there will be no redemption.
history says it all(remember - the siblings of leadsWink)  CVs will not focus on his character in that way at all.

and the 2 saints Aahil and Sanam will take every blame upon themselves and forgive everyone elseDead... they do that all the timeLOL

so stop hoping for what will never happen

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveGrilledCheesemicshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Simran if he is to remain grey and if he will 'ultimately hand over Sanam to Aahil' there will be no redemption.
history says it all(remember - the siblings of leadsWink)  CVs will not focus on his character in that way at all.

and the 2 saints Aahil and Sanam will take every blame upon themselves and forgive everyone elseDead... they do that all the timeLOL

Same here. Dont think there will be any redemption. They will just brush it off. But I badly want cvs to show redemption. He has done mistakes that are unavoidable and a crime was committed. Atleast the sibling had a bad past, though I wanted to see the  redemption even for them. 
Yeah they take blame always on themselves.
Look the coincidence, I am hearing the song Blame the Night.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesemicshysimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Mandy, true how much honest the character is I can connect. Though I still didn't connect to him, I have started to from yesterday's episode. He is mentally unstable and if he is shown that way we can understand him better n what the character is actually. That is what makes a human- the character. If it isn't there or poorly executed then how shall i connect if he isn't a human?
Till today it was all a lie, there was no truth in his character so obviously he is also in delusion for us, someone who doesn't exist.
 Faiz was somebody I actually connected with though he was a pschyo, there was a character. I don't want Shaad to be a pshyco but neither want him to be white-washed. I guess he is a mentally unstable guy whom I want to have redemption later.

micshysimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...KhatamKahani

beekay1 Goldie
beekay1
beekay1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Finally y'day  Shaad spelt out loud and clear why he is keeping a strange woman sans memory captive. 
It's not to avert a nuclear war between two neighbouring countries, nor to nab a  sexy little terrorist called Shashi Kapoor, Michael Jackson is on the job.It's because he is afraid of being all alone in this big bad world ,he wouldn't let go of the mentally unstable woman,who innocently sought his help.

Thank you Cv for rubbishing the two nations theory floated by confused/invested viewers and making it clear for all  what this guy wants and what his intentions are presently.  

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Yeah it was me who brought up the two nation's theory...

And I am not sorry for stating my theory of how it all started and the purpose... I just forgot that the Qubool Hai forum has become a biased forum...and I say this with no offense to anyone person... so even if I get bashed it seriously does not matter.

I guess I was looking for unbiased replies... I enjoyed that during the KaBhi days but I guess they have all since left. I did get a couple unbiased replies and thank you for that.

Shaad started out with good intentions... I would say KUDOS to the CVs to be able to show how people can change with the circumstance and I'm fine with it... I guess I'm not just looking for some mushy waste of 5 mins of just gazing into eyes...I never much cared for it even during AsYa days. I like the story to be fast and try to connect it back to real life situations... In a warped way of doings things...the CVs do sometimes manage to link it to real life... 

With this post, I realised it has affected a few people as my theory was quoted... so it did hit the mark... 

Bash me all you want... 
Throw me some popcorn while you are at it 

No offense meant... 
To me it is just a serial and at the moment I watch it only for Surbhi 

Have a great day, folks

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Minnie & Darlingpinks- I didn't mean his redemption. I meant,  he should acknowledge what he is doing is wrong himself, like confession of a criminal,l only then his actions will be seen wrong by some deluded people.
I know, nobody gets redeemed or punished in QH, they will get killed either by a bullet or by knife/some sharp objectsLOL
SaHil will thank him & move on to their next crisis. I've no doubt about thatLOL

GrilledCheesemicshy...Tanu...IntuitiveKhatamKahani

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Minnie & Darlingpinks- I didn't mean his redemption. I meant,  he should acknowledge what he is doing is wrong himself, like confession of a criminal,l only then his actions will be seen wrong by some deluded people.
I know, nobody gets redeemed or punished in QH, they will get killed either by a bullet or by knife/some sharp objectsLOL
SaHil will thank him & move on to their next crisis. I've no doubt about thatLOL
Yes u meant honesty. I understood that bt just wish fr redeemed. Maybe he will be forgived for saving Sanam or as u say killed.
That never happened in QH, but I want one for Shaad, I especially wanted for Seher, never got that bt want for Shaad.
Anyway I am liking that they officialy declared Shaad what he is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesemicshysimran_singh_24

Go to top