Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome post simranπŸ‘πŸ‘
Seriously dont want to listen to the same old two nations wala jaap again now, wese to it did not make any sense previously too but now its crystal clear. 

N no its not about him falling in love with her, Love is not about keeping the one u supposedly love captive too πŸ˜•

Thers no justification to his actions, hes a grown up man  knows the difference between right and wrong , aint he πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ 

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ChickSoup-  Yes, finally we could connect with his character for what he is what he has been doing.
Those who still want to see the romance will see it in his actions and others can appreciate the obstacle he places in SaHil's story.
I believe in positive reinforcement and  wanted to really thank the powers that be for laying it all in the open for the blind-sighted to see.πŸ˜†
whether he is grey or black is debatable.πŸ˜†I enjoyed watching a very dark Viraj Dhobrial and if VT can pull it off, i might even like Shaad, as an unstable,possessive,selfish lover.πŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Viraj Dobriyal and Shaad!πŸ˜†
Unfair comparison on all grounds.
U R not even giving Shaad a chance!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Viraj Dobriyal and Shaad!πŸ˜†

Unfair comparison on all grounds.
U R not even giving Shaad a chance!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

My standards are very high and I have a very strong anti- beauty biasπŸ˜†
IMO, he'll become another Rehan. Sanam ke saath "Beintah mohabat " karne ka anjam wahi hota hai.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: micshy

Awesome post simranπŸ‘πŸ‘

Seriously dont want to listen to the same old two nations wala jaap again now, wese to it did not make any sense previously too but now its crystal clear. 

N no its not about him falling in love with her, Love is not about keeping the one u supposedly love captive too πŸ˜•

Thers no justification to his actions, hes a grown up man  knows the difference between right and wrong , aint he πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ 

Thanks Micshy.
I guess it'll be "loneliness" jaap henceforth for him πŸ˜›
Being old doesn't make everybody to know the difference between right & wrong. I'm looking forward to that next big realisation/revelation.If he is matured,he won't be emotionally dependent on someone in Snam's state now.

off topic, hve u watched Mariyam, the Pak serial? i just stumbled upon it y'day and the girl looks so pretty, pink lipstick and allπŸ˜†. worth investing time?
micshy thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

Simmy, I had not expected a triangle of caliber- 'saagar' or 'kuch kuch hota hai' or 'dil toh paagal hai'...

but a triangle I certainly expected. instead we got a weird character sketch we could not connect to...

At certain points in above stories, I so wanted Kamal Hassan to get the girl or Kajol to get the guy or Karishma to get the man...

Here the 3rd angle was so poorly executed that some viewers did not even know his reasons for lying. So yeah the 2 nations theory is BS🀒

Minnie mu. Mi baat cheen li πŸ‘ thats what i always looknforward in a triangle, both the characters are so so so strong that immts difficult to chose whom i want the girl/guy to go with πŸ˜³ but here ut just πŸ€’
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
2 nation theory?  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Whatever it was clear from the day when he declared to close the missing person file. And it was kind of indicated from day 1 of Shaad's entry that he was an obsessive person. Secondly there was no triangle at all! Aahil Sanam and Shaad!  Nope not at all...if you talk about triangle then it was Aahil Sanam Rehaan.  But in season 3 there was never a triangle of Aahil Sanam Shaad...it was just thoughts of people.   Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Thanks Micshy.
I guess it'll be "loneliness" jaap henceforth for him πŸ˜›
Being old doesn't make everybody to know the difference between right & wrong. I'm looking forward to that next big realisation/revelation.If he is matured,he won't be emotionally dependent on someone in Snam's state now.

off topic, hve u watched Mariyam, the Pak serial? i just stumbled upon it y'day and the girl looks so pretty, pink lipstick and allπŸ˜†. worth investing time?

Lol no i hvnt watched many of the pak serials, u guys have definitely watched more than me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sounds funny right , im just watching an on going serial these days 
"Dayar e Dil" thats is worth spending ur time πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: flora212

2 nation theory?  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Whatever it was clear from the day when he declared to close the missing person file. And it was kind of indicated from day 1 of Shaad's entry that he was an obsessive person. Secondly there was no triangle at all! Aahil Sanam and Shaad!  Nope not at all...if you talk about triangle then it was Aahil Sanam Rehaan.  But in season 3 there was never a triangle of Aahil Sanam Shaad...it was just thoughts of people.  

Nafs, the triangle  i want to see is Jinnat-Aahil-Sanam🀣 As the EMA from Jinnat's side grows,may be she'll feel jealous of the Sanam this stranger loves so deeply and Aahil might like this empty headed version of his level headed wife.
[
Lol no i hvnt watched many of the pak serials, u guys have definitely watched more than me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sounds funny right , im just watching an on going serial these days 
"Dayar e Dil" thats is worth spending ur time πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

All internet ka kamal hai.πŸ˜†
just wikied it & it's confusng i think, i'll continue my hunt for Thai'/Korean shows.