The two nations theory - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

@Mandy- now everyone knows the "WHY" of his actions. I would like to see some more reflections from his side and him recognising the "Rights" and "wrongs" of his actions,as this track progress and as he witness' the real love between SaHil.
The Cvs have to spell that too  loud and clear to the deluded.
Simran if he is to remain grey and if he will 'ultimately hand over Sanam to Aahil' there will be no redemption.
history says it all(remember - the siblings of leads๐Ÿ˜‰)  CVs will not focus on his character in that way at all.

and the 2 saints Aahil and Sanam will take every blame upon themselves and forgive everyone else๐Ÿคข... they do that all the time๐Ÿ˜†

so stop hoping for what will never happen
Originally posted by minnie2308

Simran if he is to remain grey and if he will 'ultimately hand over Sanam to Aahil' there will be no redemption.
history says it all(remember - the siblings of leads๐Ÿ˜‰)  CVs will not focus on his character in that way at all.

and the 2 saints Aahil and Sanam will take every blame upon themselves and forgive everyone else๐Ÿคข... they do that all the time๐Ÿ˜†

Same here. Dont think there will be any redemption. They will just brush it off. But I badly want cvs to show redemption. He has done mistakes that are unavoidable and a crime was committed. Atleast the sibling had a bad past, though I wanted to see the  redemption even for them. 
Yeah they take blame always on themselves.
Look the coincidence, I am hearing the song Blame the Night.๐Ÿ˜†
Mandy, true how much honest the character is I can connect. Though I still didn't connect to him, I have started to from yesterday's episode. He is mentally unstable and if he is shown that way we can understand him better n what the character is actually. That is what makes a human- the character. If it isn't there or poorly executed then how shall i connect if he isn't a human?
Till today it was all a lie, there was no truth in his character so obviously he is also in delusion for us, someone who doesn't exist.
 Faiz was somebody I actually connected with though he was a pschyo, there was a character. I don't want Shaad to be a pshyco but neither want him to be white-washed. I guess he is a mentally unstable guy whom I want to have redemption later.

Finally y'day  Shaad spelt out loud and clear why he is keeping a strange woman sans memory captive. 
It's not to avert a nuclear war between two neighbouring countries, nor to nab a  sexy little terrorist called Shashi Kapoor, Michael Jackson is on the job.It's because he is afraid of being all alone in this big bad world ,he wouldn't let go of the mentally unstable woman,who innocently sought his help.

Thank you Cv for rubbishing the two nations theory floated by confused/invested viewers and making it clear for all  what this guy wants and what his intentions are presently.  

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah it was me who brought up the two nation's theory...

And I am not sorry for stating my theory of how it all started and the purpose... I just forgot that the Qubool Hai forum has become a biased forum...and I say this with no offense to anyone person... so even if I get bashed it seriously does not matter.

I guess I was looking for unbiased replies... I enjoyed that during the KaBhi days but I guess they have all since left. I did get a couple unbiased replies and thank you for that.

Shaad started out with good intentions... I would say KUDOS to the CVs to be able to show how people can change with the circumstance and I'm fine with it... I guess I'm not just looking for some mushy waste of 5 mins of just gazing into eyes...I never much cared for it even during AsYa days. I like the story to be fast and try to connect it back to real life situations... In a warped way of doings things...the CVs do sometimes manage to link it to real life... 

With this post, I realised it has affected a few people as my theory was quoted... so it did hit the mark... 

Bash me all you want... 
Throw me some popcorn while you are at it 

No offense meant... 
To me it is just a serial and at the moment I watch it only for Surbhi 

Have a great day, folks

Originally posted by minnie2308

Minnie & Darlingpinks- I didn't mean his redemption. I meant,  he should acknowledge what he is doing is wrong himself, like confession of a criminal,l only then his actions will be seen wrong by some deluded people.
I know, nobody gets redeemed or punished in QH, they will get killed either by a bullet or by knife/some sharp objects๐Ÿ˜†
SaHil will thank him & move on to their next crisis. I've no doubt about that๐Ÿ˜†

Minnie & Darlingpinks- I didn't mean his redemption. I meant,  he should acknowledge what he is doing is wrong himself, like confession of a criminal,l only then his actions will be seen wrong by some deluded people.
I know, nobody gets redeemed or punished in QH, they will get killed either by a bullet or by knife/some sharp objects๐Ÿ˜†
SaHil will thank him & move on to their next crisis. I've no doubt about that๐Ÿ˜†
Yes u meant honesty. I understood that bt just wish fr redeemed. Maybe he will be forgived for saving Sanam or as u say killed.
That never happened in QH, but I want one for Shaad, I especially wanted for Seher, never got that bt want for Shaad.
Anyway I am liking that they officialy declared Shaad what he is.
Originally posted by beekay1

๐Ÿ˜†

And I am not sorry for stating my theory of how it all started and the purpose... I just forgot that the Qubool Hai forum has become a biased forum...and I say this with no offense to anyone person... so even if I get bashed it seriously does not matter.

I guess I was looking for unbiased replies... I enjoyed that during the KaBhi days but I guess they have all since left. I did get a couple unbiased replies and thank you for that.

Shaad started out with good intentions... I would say KUDOS to the CVs to be able to show how people can change with the circumstance and I'm fine with it... I guess I'm not just looking for some mushy waste of 5 mins of just gazing into eyes...I never much cared for it even during AsYa days. I like the story to be fast and try to connect it back to real life situations... In a warped way of doings things...the CVs do sometimes manage to link it to real life... 

With this post, I realised it has affected a few people as my theory was quoted... so it did hit the mark... 

Bash me all you want... 

No offense meant... 

Have a great day, folks

First off, this was not to bash anyone and i didn't know you are the inventor of this theory. "Inter-national security" and "saving two nations" were excuses often used to defend Shaad's indefensible actions and i was happy to see the Cvs' bringing in the much needed clarity to this character y'day by stating his intentions clear & loud.

I guess, he was supposed to be  like the third angle in Meri Ashiqui but unfortunately due to poor execution & limited acting he has turned out to be like the  villainous third angle in IPKND-EBP.

@bold- so you were targeting some people?Seems you are offended enough to respond this way here.

When u ask for un-biased opinions be open to look at the responses neutrally too.

@colour-I'm too busy to do the other things u asked for .๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for dropping by!Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
@Beekay1

The saving two nations statement was used almost from get go with Shaad. You're post just highlighted it. So it was always around for a long time. Yes Shaad started off with "good intentions" which was to find out info about his friend's murder and Sanam was the witness. But even then, he made a "calculated choice" to not let her know the reality of her situation, (that she is not his wife), due to his need for this info. Then of course the wedding crashing and fallout happened, and he had to make yet another choice, to ditch Misbah and accept Sanam!

Then we see Shaad starting to like her, and despite having realized she had a man in her life, when HE realized he had feelings for her, he decided he wanted to keep her for himself. So he closed off her Missing file. At the time a lot of us were critical of his actions as selfish and self serving. But many even then said that he closed the file because it was about security of two nations and him trying to "protect her from SK". (Which made absolutely no logical sense). If that was the case, they didn't have to make him close the file after he acknowledged he had fallen for her. The timing was to show us what his true motivation was!

The issue of bias applies equally to both sides of the argument. Even I don't want to watch a show for "star gazing romance". I like characters to be well defined and their actions to show their true motivations. People can be grey and that is fine. Sometimes what starts one way, ends in another way! That too is correct! But the issue always was that Shaad's actions no matter how deplorable were given a completely different twist each time, when it was clear even CV's were not trying to show him as perfect or a "Plaster Saint!". But finally today, they point blank presented his motivation in a very clear way! So now there is little room for ambiguity! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago

๐Ÿ˜†

Bash me all you want... 

No offense meant... 

Have a great day, folks

Just because some people's opinions are different from you doesn't mean they're biased or aren't justified. Also considering your opinions too seemed heavily biased towards Shaad and that fake romance I'd say what you're saying is a tad hypocritical. If you want unbiased opinions then you too should give unbiased opinions. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

This isn't a bashing post but just something that came to mind when I read your post accusing OTHERS of being biased when actually when I read your earlier posts I thought YOU were heavily biased and couldn't see the big picture. Just some advice, don't judgmentally accuse others of doing things that you too do. 

I hope you have a good day too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago

๐Ÿ˜†

Bash me all you want... 

No offense meant... 

Have a great day, folks

Kind of gathered from your other post - regarding Sanam being Ahil's wife or not- that you are not actually following the story of Qubool Hai at all.

Shaad made his intentions clear almost a month or more back..when he declared his feelings for Jannat and erased all possibility of her past ruining his new found aspirations as he cancelled the Missing Report on her.

Ofc, QH is not about two people looking into each others' eyes.There is a lot we all appreciate about the characters...If U had at least taken the trouble to read the responses in this post, you would have realised how open people are, once the narrative clears misconceptions.

If U felt bitter about the theory mentioned...which it does sound like U did- Sorry about that.๐Ÿ˜ณ( U sounded disappointed too, going by the lengthy explanation U gave, which was quite surprising, since Shaad has been seen as a grey character on both sides of the fence. Probably, U just have not been much around the forum.)
No one actually knows who started the two nations theory- may not even have been U.๐Ÿ˜†

The rest- we apologise for not keeping up to the high standards of the old QH forum.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Sim,

Glad U made this post. Yesterday was one day most of us could finally connect with Shaad, I guess. Still not blindly defending him, but enjoying his grey shades.๐Ÿ˜Š