India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The two nations theory

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Finally y'day  Shaad spelt out loud and clear why he is keeping a strange woman sans memory captive. 
It's not to avert a nuclear war between two neighbouring countries, nor to nab a  sexy little terrorist called Shashi Kapoor, Michael Jackson is on the job.It's because he is afraid of being all alone in this big bad world ,he wouldn't let go of the mentally unstable woman,who innocently sought his help.

Thank you Cv for rubbishing the two nations theory floated by confused/invested viewers and making it clear for all  what this guy wants and what his intentions are presently.  

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 May 2015 at 1:20am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readNoLifezahrazar-GrilledCheese-radadolcevidanotacrimetolovemuskaan17rocksAGirlHasNoNamemicshyJShuklaminnie2308Jiyaaa.....Raingoddesssahil333Laura..IntuitivechicksoupMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahaniShaitaanKiKhala

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Finally y'day  Shaad spelt out loud and clear why he is keeping a strange woman sans memory captive. 
It's not to avert a nuclear war between two neighbouring countries, nor to nab a  sexy little terrorist called Shashi Kapoor, Michael Jackson is on the job.He is afraid of being all alone in this big bad world and he can't let go of the mentally unstable woman,who innocently sought his help.

Thank you Cv for rubbishing the two nations theory floated by confused/invested viewers and making it clear for all  what this guy wants and what his intentions are presently.  
frankly... it was always clear that Sanam's captivity had nothing to do with national/international security after the first few episodes.
It is also becoming clear that this guy definitely isn't the best of the lot when it comes to defense personnel...
It was clear as a day yesterday nightLOL that Sanam's captivity is only related to his own mental condition and less about Sanam's

In fact I could finally connect with him yesterday. I would like some more such monologues from him so that all delusional viewers can see the light..ummm darkness in his heart.

If you clear your stand Mr Shady, I might even mildly root for you ... but then love can NEVER be achieved via lies. So say the truth and try to win the woman(very difficult coz your opponent is way too...much!)

Edited by JShukla - 11 May 2015 at 10:33pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifezahrazar-GrilledCheese-notacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNamemicshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...MrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Juhi" Sanam's captivity is only related to his own mental condition and less about Sanam's"Clap
Yes, more monologues for him  as SaHil are lost in some indefinite eye-locks.
Some of us could see thr' the veil early on, y'day's monologue was for the delusional and confused.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazar-GrilledCheese-notacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNameJShuklamicshyRaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...KhatamKahani

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Simmy, I had not expected a triangle of caliber- 'saagar' or 'kuch kuch hota hai' or 'dil toh paagal hai'...

but a triangle I certainly expected. instead we got a weird character sketch we could not connect to...

At certain points in above stories, I so wanted Kamal Hassan to get the girl or Kajol to get the guy or Karishma to get the man...

Here the 3rd angle was so poorly executed that some viewers did not even know his reasons for lying. So yeah the 2 nations theory is BSDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNamemicshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...MrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Simmy, I had not expected a triangle of caliber- 'saagar' or 'kuch kuch hota hai' or 'dil toh paagal hai'...

but a triangle I certainly expected. instead we got a weird character sketch we could not connect to...

At certain points in above stories, I so wanted Kamal Hassan to get the girl or Kajol to get the guy or Karishma to get the man...

Here the 3rd angle was so poorly executed that some viewers did not even know his reasons for lying. So yeah the 2 nations theory is BSDead
Minnie, we know the theory was BS from start, y'day it got officially trashedLOL
I applaud the Cvs for correcting their wrongs and making it all official, so that innocent viewers are not confused  about the character of the third angle they wanted to bring.
Yeah, it's all overboard now.He is delusional.selfish.and an incompetent army officer.

I also liked the way they showed SaHil FBs y'day.Hope it makes the bond between the two to new viewers and they don't see aahil as the new villainLOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetolove-GrilledCheese-micshyminnie2308RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...KhatamKahani

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
They finally made it official. Otherwise, u just cant connect with him. it was a poor executed character.  he was like faiz. but i liked faiz n his acting,that i am nt able to do to this character. if they make it clear n nt so confusing n said i might like him.  It is like he does wrong n it is shown great then u know i would absoluetly dislike him. thanks for the official thing n clearing the confusions otherwise some people still think it is for 2 nations. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetolove-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24Raingoddess...Tanu...KhatamKahani

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

They finally made it official. Otherwise, u just cant connect with him. it was a poor executed character.  he was like faiz. but i liked faiz n his acting,that i am nt able to do to this character. if they make it clear n nt so confusing n said i might like him.  It is like he does wrong n it is shown great then u know i would absoluetly dislike him. thanks for the official thing n clearing the confusions otherwise some people still think it is for 2 nations. LOL

Faiz was good & the actor did justice to that role,disgusting as it was. I watched very little of HaRaFa, mainly HaRa failed to keep my interest.
May be  Shaad is supposed to come across a conflicted man,instead...
Finally, we know where everyone stands or lies here, under the bed or on the couch or on bedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by darlingpinks

Faiz was good & the actor did justice to that role,disgusting as it was. I watched very little of HaRaFa, mainly HaRa failed to keep my interest.
May be  Shaad is supposed to come across a conflicted man,instead...
Finally, we know where everyone stands or lies here, under the bed or on the couch or on bedLOL
Yeah Ididntwatch HaRa but Faiz scenes, he actedvery well. He came in Fear Flies episode I think, someone said. Still I cant root for him. Maybe stands nowhere n is sleeping dreaming about sk.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24

Go to top