Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Darling_

No, he said the same in 2002. Did you read that interview?  

he was lying then he was lying now ðŸ˜³

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

No, he said the same in 2002. Did you read that interview?  

No I am talking about the driver...not Salman...and even its no big deal in Salman saying he was driving...I mean why would he accept that he was driving in the first place..

And, Salman really needs to go to jail ASAP and come back fast if he really was driving that night. This way at least I will be not scared every time there is his case news and concern whether he will go or not. After he serves his time, we won't be concerned every time and can enjoy him fully. But more than fans, he needs to do it for himself to get over with it and have peace. I really don't get why he's running away if he did it. It's just few years and time flies. 

i know yaar..he shud go had he done it.. 
and i even said in 1 post that he shhudnt sign the films for 2016... u have no idea how many films he has lined up 2016,2017,2018 ..😕 ...and sum1 said he already did sign for next yr..which i doubt... 
so guess if thats true then he is staying .  

😳 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Blue_Ice ðŸ˜Š Seeing u after long time... All izz Well? 

@Topic:

You can see the no. of topics & discussion going here in forum on Salman, online forum pe itni hype hai, what will be offline. He has maximum 5-8 films upcoming which can score biggest or among big grossers, after that he will slide down.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I know I can't imagine BW without Salman or SRK. It will be such a sad day for me if they stop their movies. ðŸ˜­ I am already disheartened over my favs actress not being active anymore like Kajol, Karishma, etc. So i can imagine if the Khans are gone too especially since I am way and way more attached to them after seeing them for all these years since childhood. 

I hope they get to stay for a long time. And, Salman really needs to go to jail ASAP and come back fast if he really was driving that night. This way at least I will be not scared every time there is his case news and concern whether he will go or not. After he serves his time, we won't be concerned every time and can enjoy him fully. But more than fans, he needs to do it for himself to get over with it and have peace. I really don't get why he's running away if he did it. It's just few years and time flies. 

@red...This is what I would genuinely want for him...

I want salman to give himself peace too.. but i don't know what's the matter.
and he keeps signing films. and filmmakers keep signing him..

as lafunga said, he doesn't have many years left anyways.. his upcoming 6-7 fillms are going to be his last blockbusters

and thats it 

so maybe that's what he is waiting for lol
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Today I just got to know of the death of a lady I knew. Her husband, son and she were waiting at a signal when a drunk driver came and hit them from behind. She died on the spot, her husband couple of days later while the 4 year old child survived. The driver ran away and went into hiding with his family. The police hunted him for 10 days before he surrendered due to the pressure they exerted. Now he is in custody charged with culpable homicide. I really dont get how people can simply rejoice such a person being let off. Can compensation be enough for this child ever?Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

No I am talking about the driver...not Salman...and even its no big deal in Salman saying he was driving...I mean why would he accept that he was driving in the first place..

But if keeps saying the same thing, then may he wasn't driving. Driver said the same. It can be a possibility as it's still not proven who was driving. If he said the same and there were many people on the car, then why did only Salman get case against him and considered to be the driver when there were many others in the car as well? Also, I didn't get why many forum members were accusing him of lying and prejury if they knew he said the same back in 2002. I mean I can understand myself for thinking he was lying all of the sudden, but i didn't know about 2002 interview that time until yesterday. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago

@red...This is what I would genuinely want for him...

I really hope he does it fast if he did it. He is just ruining it for himself For running away. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its the end of Being Human and start of Being Criminal.