Posted: 8 years ago
No it's not the end yet. 
His target audience doesn't care -- they only want to see Salman onscreen. Plus they've probably latched on to the appeal to make themselves feel better and think that maybe he didn't do it anyways. The ones who do care probably stopped watching his films ages back anyways. It'll be the end when his fans get bored which will happen soon enough. 
Originally posted by -WhatSoEver-

After all this seem like people even like him more and gained more audience and fan base 😆

How are you arriving at this conclusion??😕

From the news, and social media it appears that his family , friends and loyal fans are the only one supporting him...Neutral people are all very frustrated and their frustration has nothing to do with him being Salman...but the fact that one more time a powerful celebrity escaped the justice system...this frustration comes forth everytime any corrupt leader or celebrity gets a soft treatment...so to me it doesn't appear tht he has gained more fans...may be he has negated some neutral ones..
I wish...honestly don't think so...his fan base is incredibly loyal
His fan base has definitely increased after all this chaos that has happened . and will continue to happen as it's not ending now. 

The kind of promotion bajrangi bhaijaan, prdp has received this week...is enormous.. 

see, they say any publicity is good publicity . 

twitter may be negative on him, articles may be negative on him but I have opinions from friends and family who aren't socially active, and don't have any problem with Salman. Obviously everyone has 1 common ground that justice should be served,but that's it., no one is boycotting his films or cursing him, or cursing his family unlike what's happening on social media. 😆 

His on screen persona defines heroism, a huge superstar status, and that has definitely pressurized him to no end. I feel he doesn't have confidence. He is just going with the flow .

His onscreen persona has nothing to do with his offscreen illnesses. Yes, he is sick. Yes he is under control now. and Yes, extreme stress and trauma can trigger his trigeminal neuralgia which they mentioned as brain problem as I don't know what exactly his medical term is, could be compression. 

So no it's not a lie, it's actually true. nobody wants to imagine how painful this condition is. He is lucky to be under control, but it's not something gone forever. and it's not something they brought up so he doesn't go to jail. This new is out since 2011, and during and after ETT he was travelling back and forth to US getting tx.

Will bollywood be effected after him - I don't know . Bollywood was there b4 him, and will remain after him. Will this craze ever be for someone else? I would say no. This will only be left to remember.   
but I will stop watching bollywood I guess. I don't think I will have any interest remaining, already there is almost none, except for some films like Ashiqui, Villain, badlapur types. But yes, Bollywood will leave my life if there is no Salman Khan. 

No hubby, no wife, no future 👍🏼

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

blue-ice and dietcoke1, I don't know. People have very short attention span when it comes to movie heroes and their misdeeds. Don't get me wrong, I understand what you guys are saying and I agree with it. I just think when push comes to shove people will remember and concentrate on the entertainment and escapism aspect of a Salman Khan movie rather than his real legal troubles. After all did the events of May 6 really reveal anything new? Anything people didn't already know since 2002? His fan base and his movies' audiences chose to ignore it for the past 13 years and will continue to do so.

yes that Bhai's driver didn't know for 13 years that Salman was being accused for the crime that the driver had committed..😆
Originally posted by blue-ice

yes that Bhai's driver didn't know for 13 years that Salman was being accused for the crime that the driver had committed..😆

🤣 I shouldn't laugh because in reality this is more sad and pathetic than funny, and perjury is a crime. But it made me laugh anyway. Thanks!
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

His fan base has definitely increased after all this chaos that has happened . and will continue to happen as it's not ending now. 
The kind of promotion bajrangi bhaijaan, prdp has received this week...is enormous.. 

see, they say any publicity is good publicity . 

His on screen persona defines heroism, a huge superstar status, and that has definitely pressurized him to no end. I feel he doesn't have confidence. He is just going with the flow .

His onscreen persona has nothing to do with his offscreen illnesses. Yes, he is sick. Yes he is under control now. and Yes, extreme stress and trauma can trigger his trigeminal neuralgia which they mentioned as brain problem as I don't know what exactly his medical term is, could be compression. 

So no it's not a lie, it's actually true. nobody wants to imagine how painful this condition is. He is lucky to be under control, but it's not something gone forever. and it's not something they brought up so he doesn't go to jail. This new is out since 2011, and during and after ETT he was travelling back and forth to US getting tx.

Will bollywood be effected after him - I don't know . Bollywood was there b4 him, and will remain after him. Will this craze ever be for someone else? I would say no. This will only be left to remember.   
but I will stop watching bollywood I guess. I don't think I will have any interest remaining, already there is almost none, except for some films like Ashiqui, Villain, badlapur types. But yes, Bollywood will leave my life if there is no Salman Khan. 

No hubby, no wife, no future 👍🏼

I know I can't imagine BW without Salman or SRK. It will be such a sad day for me if they stop their movies. 😭 I am already disheartened over my favs actress not being active anymore like Kajol, Karishma, etc. So i can imagine if the Khans are gone too especially since I am way and way more attached to them after seeing them for all these years since childhood. 
I hope they get to stay for a long time. And, Salman really needs to go to jail ASAP and come back fast if he really was driving that night. This way at least I will be not scared every time there is his case news and concern whether he will go or not. After he serves his time, we won't be concerned every time and can enjoy him fully. But more than fans, he needs to do it for himself to get over with it and have peace. I really don't get why he's running away if he did it. It's just few years and time flies. 
dn't knw it's hard to say whether it will be the same since the court has declared him as guilty of crime...Salman had bounced back when he was going through the worst phase...bhai fans love him for his kind of movies...but can't say about those audience who watch his film if the trailer or songs interests them...
Originally posted by blue-ice

No, he said the same in 2002. Did you read that interview?  
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

🤣 I shouldn't laugh because in reality this is more sad and pathetic than funny, and perjury is a crime. But it made me laugh anyway. Thanks!

I can't help ROFLing either everytime I think about it...Obviously when Salman's lawyers readied the bakra to be halaled...they didn't coach him to tackle the questions from the journalists...the poor guy came up with the most ridiculous answer...😆