Is it the End? (Page 2)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by dietcoke1

Originally posted by ChintuKapoor

Ulta aur collection barega. Itni publiticity iss case ne karwaya some actresses strive hard yet can't achieve it .  Fools. 

his films are all about heroism...and it's jus gonna look silly when he does all those brave things onscreen...and i dont think he can play a police inspector ever again...lol...salman may think things will go back to normal, but they won't...other 2 khans are ahead of him again, simply coz they haven't killed anyone n lied about it. 

True that...everytime he will say...main dabangg hoon, mujhse panga mat lena...people will remember his lawyer telling the court...humara client has heart problem, brain problem, jail jaayega toh he will fall sick...will be so difficult to keep that out of mind..

True that, but now I am seriously considering if he was even driving and not lying this whole time after knowing all the details on this case. Previously, I thought he was the one in the car only, so I had no doubt he was driving and lying. But now I am in doubt. 

-Mr.CooL- IF-Addictz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanblue-ice.

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
No it's not the end yet. 
His target audience doesn't care -- they only want to see Salman onscreen. Plus they've probably latched on to the appeal to make themselves feel better and think that maybe he didn't do it anyways. The ones who do care probably stopped watching his films ages back anyways. It'll be the end when his fans get bored which will happen soon enough. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanAkidhiatominisChippeshwiniBinKuchKahe.princessunara

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhatSoEver-

After all this seem like people even like him more and gained more audience and fan base LOL

How are you arriving at this conclusion??Confused

From the news, and social media it appears that his family , friends and loyal fans are the only one supporting him...Neutral people are all very frustrated and their frustration has nothing to do with him being Salman...but the fact that one more time a powerful celebrity escaped the justice system...this frustration comes forth everytime any corrupt leader or celebrity gets a soft treatment...so to me it doesn't appear tht he has gained more fans...may be he has negated some neutral ones..

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanMrsAkyurekTheSmurfsAkidhianitarani_Darling_atominis.Sad.But.True.BinKuchKahe.allizzwellBasiliskangrybreadMeherbaanprincessunaraani_grpallavi25shanakyasharan-Mr.CooL-

swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I wish...honestly don't think so...his fan base is incredibly loyal
MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_kittykat_Darling_BhataktiJawaniUnicorn67

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

blue-ice and dietcoke1, I don't know. People have very short attention span when it comes to movie heroes and their misdeeds. Don't get me wrong, I understand what you guys are saying and I agree with it. I just think when push comes to shove people will remember and concentrate on the entertainment and escapism aspect of a Salman Khan movie rather than his real legal troubles. After all did the events of May 6 really reveal anything new? Anything people didn't already know since 2002? His fan base and his movies' audiences chose to ignore it for the past 13 years and will continue to do so.

yes that Bhai's driver didn't know for 13 years that Salman was being accused for the crime that the driver had committed..LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RogerFedreradventurousmanIAmLuvBollyMrsAkyurekAkidhiBasiliskBinKuchKahe.atominis.Sad.But.True.briahnaangrybreadMeherbaanprincessunaraani_grpallavi25shanakyasharan-Mr.CooL-

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

blue-ice and dietcoke1, I don't know. People have very short attention span when it comes to movie heroes and their misdeeds. Don't get me wrong, I understand what you guys are saying and I agree with it. I just think when push comes to shove people will remember and concentrate on the entertainment and escapism aspect of a Salman Khan movie rather than his real legal troubles. <font size="3">After all did the events of May 6 really reveal anything new? </font>Anything people didn't already know since 2002? His fan base and his movies' audiences chose to ignore it for the past 13 years and will continue to do so.

yes that Bhai's driver didn't know for 13 years that Salman was being accused for the crime that the driver had committed..LOL

ROFL I shouldn't laugh because in reality this is more sad and pathetic than funny, and perjury is a crime. But it made me laugh anyway. Thanks!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsAkyurekani_grprincessunarablue-ice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index