Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is it the End? (Page 16)

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

Originally posted by ani_gr

Actually the delay of 13 years has caused him a lottt... had he surrendered and accepted his mistake at that time, his punishment would have been lesser and he could have come back like after 2  years or so..he invited trouble for himself, by escaping from it...Confused

i have said this all along.
 imagine for last 12 years he had to lie each day to prove his innocence.
how can one live like this.

waht's gonna happen if he gets convicted for carrying weapons without licnese. i guess he appeals..again.

Yea, Salman, his family and his legal team thought that by lying they can get time and at every court hearing, they can bring stories and try to put off the case, but this has caused major problem for him...
It is not easy to live 13 years with this guilt, kal kya hoga... yes you know, appeal is not going to take one any where, delayed justice is denied.. so..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25blue-ice.

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Originally posted by ani_gr

Actually the delay of 13 years has caused him a lottt... had he surrendered and accepted his mistake at that time, his punishment would have been lesser and he could have come back like after 2  years or so..he invited trouble for himself, by escaping from it...Confused
if BHAI Owns up 12 years ago the guy wud have  been unmatchable today in stardom LOL
Stardom no stardom, at least he would  have lived in peace for 8 - 10 yrs had he suffered sentence in 2002..who wants stardom when he has been accused of with so many cases and having called a criminal..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwiniblue-ice.

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
There r many "facts" U learn everyday. wow!
Poor dont get caught or punished, its only rich n famous who r the victims of their crimes. 

Salman is not proven guilty. 

Hez so "popular" that hez been talked abt here for so long. (Osama was most searched word once upon a time all over the WORLD). 

"mera Bharat mahan, lekin bhai ke samne, kuch bhi nahi"

I dont read local newspapers (when I was in India last year, i did that.. 5-6 of themLOL everyday).. and if I come across a news "poor ppl did poor crimes and got long sentences" I dont wanna read it. What do i have to do with poor ppl anyways? Talk abt salman and jaya darling. 

But I still fail to understand this fanatism. I sometimes think" They need to grow up.. let them" but I have seen grown up old budhdha ppl who still deny and worship some godmen or gurus even if they r busted for crimes. Amazing. Confused How can u let ur "free will" to somebody else? No future super computer or intelligent robot can match a human being... coz we have this soul, free will, aatma.. not just awesome brains and warm heart. Shocked but...

As for salman, Hez got 2 BBs lined up. the makers will be praying everything goes acc. to plans. 

After that, Kjo will star Sid M in Shudhi, and others will fill in the gaps for salman movies. salman actually went on to signing spree coz of the future headlines "how many crores r riding on him". 

Salman has chosen a very nasty path for himself post 50... he will suffer in jail or outside.  I dont watch his movies anyways.. but the Indian channels annoy me when he or srk is on screen. D'oh 

I wud be just happy for his next 2 movies doing well on BO.. coz there r so many ppl involved. Milking cow, milk her untill she goes totally mad and useless.

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 13 May 2015 at 10:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Basiliskatominisani_grpallavi25blue-ice.

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index