Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by briahna

i have said this all along.
 imagine for last 12 years he had to lie each day to prove his innocence.
how can one live like this.

waht's gonna happen if he gets convicted for carrying weapons without licnese. i guess he appeals..again.

Yea, Salman, his family and his legal team thought that by lying they can get time and at every court hearing, they can bring stories and try to put off the case, but this has caused major problem for him...
It is not easy to live 13 years with this guilt, kal kya hoga... yes you know, appeal is not going to take one any where, delayed justice is denied.. so..
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

if BHAI Owns up 12 years ago the guy wud have  been unmatchable today in stardom πŸ˜†
Stardom no stardom, at least he would  have lived in peace for 8 - 10 yrs had he suffered sentence in 2002..who wants stardom when he has been accused of with so many cases and having called a criminal..
There r many "facts" U learn everyday. wow!
Poor dont get caught or punished, its only rich n famous who r the victims of their crimes. 

Salman is not proven guilty. 

Hez so "popular" that hez been talked abt here for so long. (Osama was most searched word once upon a time all over the WORLD). 

"mera Bharat mahan, lekin bhai ke samne, kuch bhi nahi"

I dont read local newspapers (when I was in India last year, i did that.. 5-6 of themπŸ˜† everyday).. and if I come across a news "poor ppl did poor crimes and got long sentences" I dont wanna read it. What do i have to do with poor ppl anyways? Talk abt salman and jaya darling. 

But I still fail to understand this fanatism. I sometimes think" They need to grow up.. let them" but I have seen grown up old budhdha ppl who still deny and worship some godmen or gurus even if they r busted for crimes. Amazing. πŸ˜• How can u let ur "free will" to somebody else? No future super computer or intelligent robot can match a human being... coz we have this soul, free will, aatma.. not just awesome brains and warm heart. πŸ˜² but...

As for salman, Hez got 2 BBs lined up. the makers will be praying everything goes acc. to plans. 

After that, Kjo will star Sid M in Shudhi, and others will fill in the gaps for salman movies. salman actually went on to signing spree coz of the future headlines "how many crores r riding on him". 

Salman has chosen a very nasty path for himself post 50... he will suffer in jail or outside.  I dont watch his movies anyways.. but the Indian channels annoy me when he or srk is on screen.  

I wud be just happy for his next 2 movies doing well on BO.. coz there r so many ppl involved. Milking cow, milk her untill she goes totally mad and useless.

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Piyatrix

eww Sallu looks like a midget without a shirt