hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: atominis

Jaisa Raja waisi praja. πŸ˜†

One fan behaves like this forum is owned by him and is repeatedly telling me what to post here and what not to.

And another is giving nothing except lame, baseless mocking.

Many Abhijeets and Farahs amongst us. 😊

These replies are so telling about the kind of followers such idols attract.

Sheer apathy and lack of awareness.

And obviously ZERO respect for law and human life.

and she says i m mocking🀣 instead of researching on us, carry on with ur essays πŸ˜† koi ni rokega ...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atominis

Poor don't even get caught for a crime? πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Hiddenstar cool it.

Don't go to such lows to defend a star.

Do you even hear yourself?

are u kidding me? which world are u in?🀣 are u an NRI?? we are talking about india sweetheart πŸ€£ do u even know the gazillions of crimes being committed in the dark corners of india including slums? oh the irony.. so much for ur awareness πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ 
hiddenstar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kareenafanatic

I don't know why everybody has to be an Advocate here. Let the Court decide. He's not breaking the law right now. The Court sentenced him to jail and the Court handed him a bail. It's all within reason.

When the Court proves that he's guilty, without a shadow of a doubt, he'll get his punishment. There's no point boiling over here.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ +1 
karendavid thumbnail
No way. He will be a superstar atleast for next 5 yrs
atominis thumbnail
Hiddenstar

You need to help yourself. 😊

Do revisit your own posts sometime later.

You'll see what you've been going around writing.

Your laughs and other stuff is not going to help. Try to come up with better defense than being Abhijeet or Farah type defender.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Kareenafanatic

I don't know why everybody has to be an Advocate here. Let the Court decide. He's not breaking the law right now. The Court sentenced him to jail and the Court handed him a bail. It's all within reason.

When the Court proves that he's guilty, without a shadow of a doubt, he'll get his punishment. There's no point boiling over here.

The court already proved him guilty...and yes the conviction in a criminal case happens only when the judge doesn't have a shadow of doubt...

The HC has just suspended the sentence...not the conviction...so umm..he is guilty right now...unless the HC overturns the conviction...so I don't know what u mean by..proven guilty??πŸ˜•
No this is just the begining β˜ΊοΈ
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Actually the delay of 13 years has caused him a lottt... had he surrendered and accepted his mistake at that time, his punishment would have been lesser and he could have come back like after 2  years or so..he invited trouble for himself, by escaping from it...πŸ˜•
briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

Actually the delay of 13 years has caused him a lottt... had he surrendered and accepted his mistake at that time, his punishment would have been lesser and he could have come back like after 2  years or so..he invited trouble for himself, by escaping from it...πŸ˜•

i have said this all along.
 imagine for last 12 years he had to lie each day to prove his innocence.
how can one live like this.

waht's gonna happen if he gets convicted for carrying weapons without licnese. i guess he appeals..again.

Edited by briahna - 8 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

if BHAI Owns up 12 years ago the guy wud have  been unmatchable today in stardom πŸ˜† Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 8 years ago