Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Kamal's first statement to the police was that Salman was driving. He changed it later. Why would his first instinct be to try to protect a driver instead of his powerful friend Salman? If the driver was really driving, then why did he testify now, 13 years later? Why not tell the 'truth' and save his boss from the beginning only? Salman is so kind-hearted that he was willing to put his reputation, peace of mind, and potential jail time on the line for a driver?  Salman is pleading not guilty, of course he will say he wasn't driving, but why not get the driver to testify earlier? 

What would or what did Patil gain from testifying against Salman? Poverty, no peace, and death. If he had said driver was driving, he would have continued to work for Sallu and lived a good life probably. It's a big price to pay for 2 mins of fame. So why would he choose to testify against Salman? 

In my mind, there is no doubt whatsover that Salman did it. I find his actions after that even more despicable. 

Edited by chocolover89 - 8 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LMAO...who is permanent in this film industry?members r writing as if all other actor/actress are staying permanent except salman..😆

briahna thumbnail
darling ...if you have followed the court case you would know he got major health issues. 

plus... more stress on its way for him...just letting you know that his hathiyaar and bandook case and animal killing case still pending.

forget about the movies yaar...just pray this each time he goes to court, bail is granted. that's all.

Originally posted by: briahna

darling ...if you have followed the court case you would know he got major health issues. 

plus... more stress on its way for him...just letting you know that his hathiyaar and bandook case and animal killing case still pending.

forget about the movies yaar...just pray this each time he goes to court, bail is granted. that's all.

No, I want him to go to jail to get done with it asap and come back with BANG!  
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

No, I want him to go to jail to get done with it asap and come back with BANG!  

abb no BANG happening for him sorry. if he wanted any banging..he should have done his time 12 yrs ago.
abb toh woh almost budhua ho chukaa...abb kaisa banging.
have you seen the shape sanju baba is. tell me...do you think he will be able to do any banging anymore.

NO.

last banging for bhai will be bb and prdp. jitna bang karna ho karr loh bhai. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Darling_

He can try as many he finish though as long as his health permits. 

Just coz he is Salman Khan, big celebrity, he should give up without even going through all legal proceedings which any citizen of india can go through (Session > HC > SC)??

This is like "Pathar ki lakeer" now, if person is Rich, Famous or big celebrity, then it is blind faith that he is guilty only, people can't get around the fact that he can be innocent like people who aren't rich.

Now if any normal middle class guy would have done the accident, ppl might have given the thought he can be innocent, but if it is big celeb, famous like Salman, forget even considering him as innocent.

Originally posted by: briahna

abb no BANG happening for him sorry. if he wanted any banging..he should have done his time 12 yrs ago.
abb toh woh almost budhua ho chukaa...abb kaisa banging.
have you seen the shape sanju baba is. tell me...do you think he will be able to do any banging anymore.

NO.

last banging for bhai will be bb and prdp. jitna bang karna ho karr loh bhai. 

As a fan, I will have my hopes open because he's superstar and iconic along with Khans. No way comparable to Sanjay in terms of stardom and success. Yes. SANJAY was successful too, but no where near to Khans. So i will expect him coming back with bang unless he himself won't be interested in movies, or his health wont be good, or something else. As for his looks, I don think  there will be much difference as he will have better treatment there unless like I said it gets effected due to his health. But I agree you about himself turning 12 years back. I so so wish he did it back then. Many his fans have been saying the same. And, MrsSalmanKhan and I especially became his fans way later after that incident, so it would've been so good if he was already done with these legal issues. We wouldnt have been effected at that time when we weren't his fans, and more than that it would've been so good for him to be done with all this mess by then. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Just coz he is Salman Khan, big celebrity, he should give up without even going through all legal proceedings which any citizen of india can go through (Session > HC > SC)??

This is like "Pathar ki lakeer" now, if person is Rich, Famous or big celebrity, then it is blind faith that he is guilty only, people can't get around the fact that he can be innocent like people who aren't rich.

Now if any normal middle class guy would have done the accident, ppl might have given the thought he can be innocent, but if it is big celeb, famous like Salman, forget even considering him as innocent.

I know that. More than anything, he is way being effected due to his celebrity status, his powerful persona, and his old bad boy image in this case. So no one believes him and not just this case, people are blaming everything on him they can find which he doesn't have anything to do with other than their own speculations on anything. All Just because they are so pissed off on justice system and him getting away with since they consider him guilty for sure, and for some it's because their blind hate too. 
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

True that...everytime he will say...main dabangg hoon, mujhse panga mat lena...people will remember his lawyer telling the court...humara client has heart problem, brain problem, jail jaayega toh he will fall sick...will be so difficult to keep that out of mind..

😆 😆
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

yes that Bhai's driver didn't know for 13 years that Salman was being accused for the crime that the driver had committed..😆

Oh god! Blue ice, you're too good 🤣