Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Error_404

This article talks about a lady crushed on the pavement. Is this the same case where they thought it was a black garbage bag lying on road or something instead of a human being?

Yes I think so. 
Originally posted by blue-ice

Darling...if anyone but Salman was driving that day,...this case would have been over long back...I mean if the driver was driving...are they really protecting the driver for 13 years?? The case is complicated because it was Salman driving and denying it and that is why the defense is coming up with all these stories...Don't u think if the driver was driving...Salman, Kamal and the BG would have said ...it was the driver...U tell me what reason would Salman's BG would have to go and say it was Salman and not the driver??

Yeah, that BG Is the main reason I am considering it was Salman driving. But Kamal later saying it was driver driving and driver says the same too including Salman makes me feel it wasn't Salman. Also, the reason you said about defense coming up with all stories and taking it 13 years make me again think it was Salman. While at the same time thinking the way media hyped only Salman as the one driving, and Salman getting the case and getting all the blame for being a superstar can be the reason for why Salman is running away and lawyer coming will all reasons or excuses if he wasn't the one driving. Unless he really did it, and has been running away because he just doesn't want to give himself in. So i am 50/50 now. 
i can't believe bhai said, oh it was my driver ashok singh driving the car. my god. 
as for his end...give him couple of years more..the end is coming and its not going to be good. the kind of coverage he is getting about all his criminal activities will make him end his career sooner than expected. even sanjay's khalnayak was big when he was out on bail.

i noticed many are openly thrashing his being human nautanki now. its pretty much over. .raat koh do chaar ko thoko...and din meh  jai jai karr being human ki.
Originally posted by _Darling_

Yeah, that BG Is the main reason I am considering it was Salman driving. But Kamal later saying it was driver driving and driver says the same too including Salman makes me feel it wasn't Salman. Also, the reason you said about defense coming up with all stories and taking it 13 years make me again think it was Salman. While at the same time thinking the way media hyped only Salman as the one driving, and Salman getting the case and getting all the blame for being a superstar can be the reason for why Salman is running away and lawyer coming will all reasons or excuses if he wasn't the one driving. Unless he really did it, and has been running away because he just doesn't want to give himself in. So i am 50/50 now. 

Its OK...I am just trying to think a little objectively here...that there is no way that Salman's BG would say he was driving and even come up with the details...there was no way Kamal was going to blame his close friend of driving if he wasn't driving that day...the BG was an employee of Salman and knew he would be losing his job...Kamal knew he would be losing a friend and a valuable support system in BW...Both of them absolutely had no reason to take Salman's name if the driver was driving...Why would they want to save the driver and accuse Salman...makes absolutely no sense...there is no way that Salman was NOT driving..
Originally posted by briahna

i can't believe bhai said, oh it was my driver ashok singh driving the car. my god.
as for his end...give him couple of years more..the end is coming and its not going to be good. the kind of coverage he is getting about all his criminal activities will make him end his career sooner than expected. even sanjay's khalnayak was big when he was out on bail.

i noticed many are openly thrashing his being human nautanki now. its pretty much over. .raat koh do chaar ko thoko...and din meh jai jai karr being human ki.
Aur Umar bhi hone aayi bhai ki.😛 Ab haar koi Amitabh bachchan thodi hota hai. 😆
Originally posted by briahna

i noticed many are openly thrashing his being human nautanki now. its pretty much over. .raat koh do chaar ko thoko...and din meh  jai jai karr being human ki.

😆
Originally posted by _Darling_

Kamaal Khan also said that Salman was driving. If a driver was driving they would have got him to surrender immediately like they did wtih Arbaaz's driver. 
Its an open and shut case actually. The only reason its dragged on for so long is Salman's influence with politicians. 

Its OK...I am just trying to think a little objectively here...that there is no way that Salman's BG would say he was driving and even come up with the details...there was no way Kamal was going to blame his close friend of driving if he wasn't driving that day...the BG was an employee of Salman and knew he would be losing his job...Kamal knew he would be losing a friend and a valuable support system in BW...Both of them absolutely had no reason to take Salman's name if the driver was driving...Why would they want to save the driver and accuse Salman...makes absolutely no sense...there is no way that Salman was NOT driving..

That's so true. I didn't think this way. So that just make it more seem he was driving, I hope he gives himself in soon. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

He can't do this much no. of films in a year.

He can try as many he finish though as long as his health permits. 

yes that Bhai's driver didn't know for 13 years that Salman was being accused for the crime that the driver had committed..😆
It's so preposterous isn't it?Bhai was saving his driver all these years ðŸ˜†.This was even debated in several news channels and many of them were ridiculing it.Why would his bestie give statement that Salman was driving and why would Ravindra Patil stick with it till his death?The witnesses have gone missing over these years.It's a fair indication of who is behind it.