Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

But if keeps saying the same thing, then may he wasn't driving. Driver said the same. If he said the same and there were many people on the car, then why did only Salman got case against him and considered to be the driver when there were many others in the car as well? Also, I didn't get why many forum members were accusing him of lying and prejury if they knew he said the same back in 2002. I mean I can understand myself for thinking he was lying all of the sudden, but i didn't know about 2002 interview that time until yesterday. 

Darling...if anyone but Salman was driving that day,...this case would have been over long back...I mean if the driver was driving...are they really protecting the driver for 13 years?? The case is complicated because it was Salman driving and denying it and that is why the defense is coming up with all these stories...Don't u think if the driver was driving...Salman, Kamal and the BG would have said ...it was the driver...U tell me what reason would Salman's BG would have to go and say it was Salman and not the driver??
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Error_404

Its the end of Being Human and start of Being Criminal.

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Hey Blue_Ice πŸ˜Š Seeing u after long time... All izz Well? 

@Topic:

You can see the no. of topics & discussion going here in forum on Salman, online forum pe itni hype hai, what will be offline. He has maximum 5-8 films upcoming which can score biggest or among big grossers, after that he will slide down.

IMO, It will best if he shoots these movies and gives himself to law. In all the 5 years or whatever number of years he will be away, these movies can be released each year for the years he will be away. I mean 1-2 movies per year can be released. This way his career won't be that effected. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Darling...if anyone but Salman was driving that day,...this case would have been over long back...I mean if the driver was driving...are they really protecting the driver for 13 years?? The case is complicated because it was Salman driving and denying it and that is why the defense is coming up with all these stories...Don't u think if the driver was driving...Salman, Kamal and the BG would have said ...it was the driver...U tell me what reason would Salman's BG would have to go and say it was Salman and not the driver??

Arbaaz's car also killed a pavement dweller. That time it was a driver driving it. 

Who cares for this driver?
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Arbaaz's car also killed a pavement dweller. That time it was a driver driving it. 

Who cares for this driver?

Khan and his family/cars/drivers are doing a great thing by reducing as many homeless ppl from sleeping on pavement. πŸ‘ Love this swach bharat Khan's edition.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Hey Blue_Ice πŸ˜Š Seeing u after long time... All izz Well? 

@Topic:

You can see the no. of topics & discussion going here in forum on Salman, online forum pe itni hype hai, what will be offline. He has maximum 5-8 films upcoming which can score biggest or among big grossers, after that he will slide down.

Yes Radhe ji...I am good..how r u?? πŸ˜›
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Darling_

IMO, It will best if he shoots these movies and gives himself to law. In all the 5 years or whatever number of years he will be away, these movies can be released each year for the years he will be away. I mean 1-2 movies per year can be released. This way his career won't be that effected. 

He can't do this much no. of films in a year.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Khan and his family/cars/drivers are doing a great thing by reducing as many homeless ppl from sleeping on pavement. πŸ‘ Love this swach bharat Khan's edition.

When this incident happened some Salman fans blamed SRK for sending this driver to work with the Khans. Btw he was working with the Khans for last 25 years. 

Khan and his family/cars/drivers are doing a great thing by reducing as many homeless ppl from sleeping on pavement.πŸ‘Love this swach bharat Khan's edition.

Swach bharat khan Edition🀣
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

When this incident happened some Salman fans blamed SRK for sending this driver to work with the Khans. Btw he was working with the Khans for last 25 years. 

This article talks about a lady crushed on the pavement. Is this the same case where they thought it was a black garbage bag lying on road or something instead of a human being?
Edited by Error_404 - 8 years ago