Posted: 8 years ago
Salman is controversy's Favourite child. This time around its the infamous 2002 Hit-and-run case. But thats not just it. A few more cases await him in court. He for sure has landed up in a situation that is tough to wiggle out of. Whether or not he can manage to come out of it, only time will tell.

The Khans, who are almost 50, currently are at the top of the game. Looking at the present scenario it does seem like Salman's career from now will soon hit the dead end, much sooner than the rest. Well, surely Salman's BB and PRDP might turn out to be blockbusters. His fate after these two films is in Question.

What do you think? Is it too soon to write him off? Edited by -shopaholic- - 8 years ago
Ulta aur collection barega. Itni publiticity iss case ne karwaya some actresses strive hard yet can't achieve it .  Fools. 
I just cannot imagine B Town without Salman, his nautankis, his blockbusters, and his Big Boss. Lets see what is in store for him. What will his enormous fandom do if he goes to jail? 😆 May be it is a huge loss for Bollywood as well.
I think/or hope his golden run will be over...it's shameful for someone like him to be considered a hero.His upcoming movies may become blockbusters but i think in the long run his star will be on the decline, coz if there r supporters then there are also ppl who have lost respect for salman for the way he didn't take responsibility for his actions.  Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ChintuKapoor

Ulta aur collection barega. Itni publiticity iss case ne karwaya some actresses strive hard yet can't achieve it .  Fools. 

his films are all about heroism...and it's jus gonna look silly when he does all those brave things onscreen...and i dont think he can play a police inspector ever again...lol...salman may think things will go back to normal, but they won't...other 2 khans are ahead of him again, simply coz they haven't killed anyone n lied about it. 
Originally posted by dietcoke1

his films are all about heroism...and it's jus gonna look silly when he does all those brave things onscreen...and i dont think he can play a police inspector ever again...lol...salman may think things will go back to normal, but they won't...other 2 khans are ahead of him again, simply coz they haven't killed anyone n lied about it. 

True that...everytime he will say...main dabangg hoon, mujhse panga mat lena...people will remember his lawyer telling the court...humara client has heart problem, brain problem, jail jaayega toh he will fall sick...will be so difficult to keep that out of mind..
blue-ice and dietcoke1, I don't know. People have very short attention span when it comes to movie heroes and their misdeeds. Don't get me wrong, I understand what you guys are saying and I agree with it. I just think when push comes to shove people will remember and concentrate on the entertainment and escapism aspect of a Salman Khan movie rather than his real legal troubles. After all did the events of May 6 really reveal anything new? Anything people didn't already know since 2002? His fan base and his movies' audiences chose to ignore it for the past 13 years and will continue to do so.
After all this seem like people even like him more and gained more audience and fan base 😆
Originally posted by blue-ice

True that...everytime he will say...main dabangg hoon, mujhse panga mat lena...people will remember his lawyer telling the court...humara client has heart problem, brain problem, jail jaayega toh he will fall sick...will be so difficult to keep that out of mind..

True that, but now I am seriously considering if he was even driving and not lying this whole time after knowing all the details on this case. Previously, I thought he was the one in the car only, so I had no doubt he was driving and lying. But now I am in doubt. 
Originally posted by ChintuKapoor

Ulta aur collection barega. Itni publiticity iss case ne karwaya some actresses strive hard yet can't achieve it . Fools.
omg. Chintu sir. I'm your die hard fan.. AutoGraph Please🥳