The Originals

2222 Satisfied!

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
So its done. No more epi next week😭

First. Claire. yes!! She had to be there for the finale. Coz she is an original,I mean origina bex.
I really liked how they handled Claire presence n then her departure😆 I wish Claire joins TO again.

Poor davina🤣 Now she hates Elijah too. Good fr u gal. U always find a way to stay in d show.

Freya hesitated to kill Klaus.aha! Lets see How their relationship ll grow. But y do i feel she'll b villian next ssn.

shipping Klamille.. ðŸ˜³

Hayley,u deserve it😃

Feel sorry for Elijah. Poor guy don't hv a choice like bex he can't go awy from klaus evn though he wanted it so badly.

I feel sad how elijah n klaus's relation is broken. There bond got stronger in Past two ssn but now its brokn.My Only regret

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well finally the season is over. god i am so gonna miss the show. the season finale of s-1 was awsum but this was better. infact i really liked how the show in the starting was about esther and loved the way they established dahlia. i really liked dahlia and klaus together even though i knew klaus would never trade hope with her but it was fun watching hem together.

i feel sad for elijah he kind of lost both the women he loved and so i am not at all surprised at him breaking ties with klaus. may be klaus could have done somethings differently like he could have left ziah though hayley kind of deserved what she got. she wanted klaus away from hope &  in the end she is the one who will have to suffer the same fate. she really have lost charm in jackson's company. how can she even possibly think of keeping hope away from klaus , he loves her the most.

klaus has proved that he can go to any length to protect ppl he care about. him daggering himself was one selfless move that one doesn't see much often from him. in the end when he gave the reigns of the city back to marcel saying he just want to raise his daughter now tells u that he can be more then just a egoistic , arrogant or the king persona he wanted from the start. it was lovely to see him telling story to hope. such a beautiful scene all actually his with hope.

now dahlia was one strong witch and i am glad that klaus was able to figure out her secret without letting her on him. the climax scene with the 3 siblings standing against her was damn good. it also speaks about  the bond they all share despite their differences. 
for a second i was totally shocked to see esther showing some concern for her children and trying to save them. that was a good surprise i never expected her to attack dahlia for saving them. scene b/e dahlia & esther in their dream was good too. 

so devina is definitely gonna cause more troubles in future as she has been tricked by the originals. i do hope they bring kol back. i also have doubts regarding vincent. i wonder if he is manipulating devina for his own reasons. can't say. would be happy to see him as a positive person.

very happy to see claire holt back as rebecca. no one can replace her. she is the best as rebecca.i hope she would keep on the guest appearances.

klaus & camille scene was good . klaus has accepted freya and hopefully she won't turn against them. i want her to remain positive . loved the scene when he calls her sister.

the originals season 2 majorly was amazing except for some epsiodes and i hope the writers would make sure that s 3 is better then s 2.

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes megha.s2 was much much better han s1. 
Now hopes r high for S3 though we r clueless about the track..
Aftr s1 finale we knew the track wud be 'save hope' now wat? Raise hope?😆

I totally agree wt u said.. klaus left his ego behind fr his daughter.,
Letting himslf being channled by kol n bEcks..letting freya in his mind and.then Daggering himslf. Everythng and anything for his daughtr.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Almas.

So its done. No more epi next week😭

First. Claire. yes!! She had to be there for the finale. Coz she is an original,I mean origina bex.
I really liked how they handled Claire presence n then her departure😆 I wish Claire joins TO again. Claire was bac. And i was really happy about it but i didnt like the way they handled it,  they keep swapping just because they can and it getting repeatative. 

Poor davina🤣 Now she hates Elijah too. Good fr u gal. U always find a way to stay in d show. Yep and since hayley will just torture us once a month,  i am sure you will be the top in my hate list. Davina hates mikaelsons and I hate her newton third law ðŸ˜†

Freya hesitated to kill Klaus.aha! Lets see How their relationship ll grow. But y do i feel she'll b villian next ssn. .i love her,  i am actually liking her a lot. She is the only one remaining by klaus side and I love it if klaus and freya become closer. Also almas stop saying she will be villian i like her and she will remain a Mikaelson. 

shipping Klamille.. Not yet but I am getting there soonish i suppose 

Hayley,u deserve it😃 karma is a b...h just saying she wanted to be the one keeping hope away from klaus first, klaus always wanted her to be part of hope life,  and so yeah she totally deserves it.

Feel sorry for Elijah. Poor guy don't hv a choice like bex he can't go awy from klaus evn though he wanted it so badly.

I feel sad how elijah n klaus's relation is broken. There bond got stronger in Past two ssn but now its brokn.My Only regret

Well I am more interested in freya and klaus sibling relationship now so rebekkah is gone and I am okay with the emotional distance elijah and klaus have it is not like elijah is planning to kill klaus. 
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

well finally the season is over. god i am so gonna miss the show. the season finale of s-1 was awsum but this was better. infact i really liked how the show in the starting was about esther and loved the way they established dahlia. i really liked dahlia and klaus together even though i knew klaus would never trade hope with her but it was fun watching hem together.

i feel sad for elijah he kind of lost both the women he loved and so i am not at all surprised at him breaking ties with klaus. may be klaus could have done somethings differently like he could have left ziah though hayley kind of deserved what she got. she wanted klaus away from hope &  in the end she is the one who will have to suffer the same fate. she really have lost charm in jackson's company. how can she even possibly think of keeping hope away from klaus , he loves her the most.

klaus has proved that he can go to any length to protect ppl he care about. him daggering himself was one selfless move that one doesn't see much often from him. in the end when he gave the reigns of the city back to marcel saying he just want to raise his daughter now tells u that he can be more then just a egoistic , arrogant or the king persona he wanted from the start. it was lovely to see him telling story to hope. such a beautiful scene all actually his with hope.

now dahlia was one strong witch and i am glad that klaus was able to figure out her secret without letting her on him. the climax scene with the 3 siblings standing against her was damn good. it also speaks about  the bond they all share despite their differences. 
for a second i was totally shocked to see esther showing some concern for her children and trying to save them. that was a good surprise i never expected her to attack dahlia for saving them. scene b/e dahlia & esther in their dream was good too. 

so devina is definitely gonna cause more troubles in future as she has been tricked by the originals. i do hope they bring kol back. i also have doubts regarding vincent. i wonder if he is manipulating devina for his own reasons. can't say. would be happy to see him as a positive person.

very happy to see claire holt back as rebecca. no one can replace her. she is the best as rebecca.i hope she would keep on the guest appearances.

klaus & camille scene was good . klaus has accepted freya and hopefully she won't turn against them. i want her to remain positive . loved the scene when he calls her sister.

the originals season 2 majorly was amazing except for some epsiodes and i hope the writers would make sure that s 3 is better then s 2.

I share your doubts about Vincent. He is too good to believe and hayley she deserves it but i am sure she will be back in the season premiere of third season.

I like freya and I want her to remain an active part of mikaelsons family.

Klaus also tries to make amends usually they are not well thought out like the time he bought humans for elijah to feed since he daggered him in season one.

This time he did think it through atleast him giving up new orleans is a big deal. But he can't make up for elijah loss. So i understand elijah hatred to an extent 

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

I share your doubts about Vincent. He is too good to believe and hayley she deserves it but i am sure she will be back in the season premiere of third season.

I like freya and I want her to remain an active part of mikaelsons family.

Klaus also tries to make amends usually they are not well thought out like the time he bought humans for elijah to feed since he daggered him in season one.

This time he did think it through atleast him giving up new orleans is a big deal. But he can't make up for elijah loss. So i understand elijah hatred to an extent 

i have a feeling that when the right times comes vincent will use devina for his own purpose . 

i too like freya and want her to remain with them. now that devina is furious with them they need a strong witch on their side.

elijah's anger is understandable. klaus could have spared ziah  . klaus shows his affection & concern in unusual ways. he won't admit he cares but he does. there have been many instances in this s 2 where he has shown to put himself on line for ppl close to him like almas pointed in her post earlier.

eagerly waiting for s3. hoping it would rock again.