Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ishani dear, please stop your mahanta ka drama!

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Read last episode's WU and seriously, I want to slap this girl 1000 times. She knows Ranveer isn't married and is still going to Shikhar for Ritika?? Wasn't it Ishani who saw his love behind hatred when he was hellbent on making her believe he can live without her? Wasn't it Ishani who saw his love and pure intentions behind Disha's marriage fiasco? Wasn't it her who knew very well that no matter what Ranveer can never get over her and that gave her strength to fight? What has happened to the same Ishani? Why's she so much busy in sacrificing on the name of love? This isn't even love, this is madness. She's tormenting him brutally. First by her words and now by her stupid sacrifice for that stupid Ritika. Ishani knows very well that Ranveer can never get over her, can never move on then why isn't she giving it a thought? This girl isn't even using her brain. Amba said the child was Ranveer's what made Ishani think it's really his? Time Dilation wasn't going to work in real yar.

For the current scenario I blame Ishani ONLY. Ranveer could be blamed for this decision of hers had she not know he is not married to anyone. But now she very well know Ranveer has not married to Ritika, how come the child is his?

We keep using the term "brainless CVs" sarcastically but their characters' dumbness proves they are indeed brainless because no one in their right mind shall ever write such shallow characters and absurd story. So far I've been sympathizing with Ranveer but if the cross-couple marriage thing is true no character deserves sympathy because one could expect better from atleast Ranveer.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightAashiqui_143NidsJPetrichorlovetinytoesdiatoms82sarasahejaaska123RTPMSIshveer-lover..PlayfulKiss..HarshaMawratellme-RadzLuvShaktiIceMaidenliana2304RebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerILTHBEBYD.AH

NJ_fan Senior Member
NJ_fan
NJ_fan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Yup heights of dumbness. After she overheard RaRi convo, I wanted her to go n talk to Ranveer, ask him whats wrong, howcome he is not married to Ri but his mom still claims that its his child in Ri's belly. How he got her preg when he didnt love her. But no...stupid Ish decided that she will push Ra to marry Ri. Why do you wanna torture the guy you love so much. Cant she see the pain he is going through. He is going nuts for her & she is torturing him even more instead of talking to him clearly.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82tinytoesRTPMSankitabaranHarshaMawratellmeShadikaIshVeer

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Nice post EH Smile

Agreed with everything you said Clap Star

Ishani is hellbent on killing Ranveer slowly and us viewers as well , first she kills him with her cruel words no she wants him to marry another girl which she think is the mother of his child .

I mean she knows RV loves her , the hospital scene and RARI scene was a proof to Ishaani that he stills love her and has not move on . Then how does she think that it his child, and even if she think's it is his child then she should know that Ranveer would have married her if it was his child.

It is disgusting that Ishaani thinks that it is RV's child Confused That he would have that kind of releatinship with a women without marriage , they should have shown Ishaani aprroch Ranveer and that they would have a real conversation.

Even if Ranveer would have pushed her , then we could atleast could say that Ishani was smart enought to talk to him LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawratellme

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
awesome post
i read the update
already stopped watching
may be she really does not feel for him
then she could not have done this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer-lovertellme

_bs_ Senior Member
_bs_
_bs_

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I totally agree !! Clap

tellmeShadikaIshVeer

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thank you, guys, for dropping in the comments. Ishani is a hopeless braindead idiot who is neither sympathy nor trust worthy. She's bringing my fear of "Ishani can never love Ranveer as much" true. I hate that! All she needs to do is aske Ranveer few questions and see if they both can solve them or not. And, guys, you all have given exactly the spot on thoughts that, if treated nicely, can be good for the show and fans. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer-lovertellmeShadikaIshVeer

sria2015 Groupbie
sria2015
sria2015

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Read last episode's WU and seriously, I want to slap this girl 1000 times. She knows Ranveer isn't married and is still going to Shikhar for Ritika?? Wasn't it Ishani who saw his love behind hatred when he was hellbent on making her believe he can live without her? Wasn't it Ishani who saw his love and pure intentions behind Disha's marriage fiasco? Wasn't it her who knew very well that no matter what Ranveer can never get over her and that gave her strength to fight? What has happened to the same Ishani? Why's she so much busy in sacrificing on the name of love? This isn't even love, this is madness. She's tormenting him brutally. First by her words and now by her stupid sacrifice for that stupid Ritika. Ishani knows very well that Ranveer can never get over her, can never move on then why isn't she giving it a thought? This girl isn't even using her brain. Amba said the child was Ranveer's what made Ishani think it's really his? Time Dilation wasn't going to work in real yar.

For the current scenario I blame Ishani ONLY. Ranveer could be blamed for this decision of hers had she not know he is not married to anyone. But now she very well know Ranveer has not married to Ritika, how come the child is his?

We keep using the term "brainless CVs" sarcastically but their characters' dumbness proves they are indeed brainless because no one in their right mind shall ever write such shallow characters and absurd story. So far I've been sympathizing with Ranveer but if the cross-couple marriage thing is true no character deserves sympathy because one could expect better from atleast Ranveer.

ACTUALLY the name of this serial should be  MERI AASHIQUI AMBA SE HI...cause come on!..Ishani Loves Ranveer, Ranveer Loves IShani, Ranveer is not Married to Ritika..then all this she is doing only for Ambaa aand the unborn PILLOW!! ..TALK IT OUT GUYS...Shakti is Right in his IV.. how do I even tolerate this serial Tongue

Edited by sria2015 - 12 May 2015 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellme

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Who the hell is Ishaani to decide what is good for RV? She pissed me off with her overacting Thumbs Down

Ishveer-lovertellme

Go to top